AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-19, 06:39   Link #3081
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Yeah. There are hints here and there, but it doesn't get expanded or get a focus so it remains unknown.

I personally want to know more about how the Problem Children feel about each other.
Thats easy.
Izayoi
Towards Asuka- Rich girl whose held us back for far too long so i have to protect her from herself
Towards Kasukabe- Animal girl cool power and a friend

Asuka
Towards Izayoi- Rude boy who constantly underestimates her and i must prove him that im worthy
Towards Kasukabe dear friend

Kasukabe
Towards izayoi- Somebody who is incredibly strong and is my inspiration i must prove that i can stand besides him as an equal.
Towards Asuka- Friend who is strong willed and somebody i trust a lot

Its not quite as simple as i've made it but there's not much complication to it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 07:43   Link #3082
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Izayoi's the reliable senpai, the two girls are the kouhais playing catchup.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 09:04   Link #3083
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

I think this image sums it up quite nicely...

There's mutual trust & they're quite close to each other in a platonic way.
Old 2015-03-19, 09:41   Link #3084
Fones
Nightkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post

The most funny thing is that Yo & Izayoi did that so they could tease Asuka. LOL
Old 2015-03-19, 09:46   Link #3085
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post

Key word being platonic. The comical thing is while Jin is the stated leader i think everyone within the no Names would put Izayoi as the leader of the current No Names

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-03-19, 17:37   Link #3086
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Key word being platonic. The comical thing is while Jin is the stated leader i think everyone within the no Names would put Izayoi as the leader of the current No Names
Haha,yep.Well some guys out there still think that Canaria was the leader of Arcadia(probably)
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 18:03   Link #3087
Ghiest Cid

I think the reason why Izayoi didn't became the official leader is that Jin is there first (already appointed)and other children can relate to Jin better being close in age . Kurousagi couldn't be the leader since she have the ref job.

...there is also being a leader is troublesome (paperworks and less free time) but that is not Izayoi main motivation. Really, it is not his motivation.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 19:04   Link #3088
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
I think the reason why Izayoi didn't became the official leader is that Jin is there first (already appointed)and other children can relate to Jin better being close in age . Kurousagi couldn't be the leader since she have the ref job.

...there is also being a leader is troublesome (paperworks and less free time) but that is not Izayoi main motivation. Really, it is not his motivation.
If he was the leader, then he wouldn't be able to fight on the front line.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 19:46   Link #3089
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
If he was the leader, then he wouldn't be able to fight on the front line.
Not exactly since the leader of salamandra also fought . if Jin became powerful he would fought too.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 19:48   Link #3090
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

but he would have to do paperwork
Old 2015-03-21, 02:48   Link #3091
EXTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrezon View Post
I really think there will be a time skip.If you look at here you can see that the setting is really similar to Fairy Tail when they were against Tartaros.They defeat the big bad and then the MC goes training.Really really similar,except the guild disbanding.If I were to see Arcadia disbanding........author......dafuq did you do?
Andyou gave spilers to anyone who is not rading fairy tail manga though i read it so it does not affect me.
EXTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-21, 04:16   Link #3092
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTER View Post
Andyou gave spilers to anyone who is not rading fairy tail manga though i read it so it does not affect me.
I....don't......really....care.It just seems that everybody here has all the anime read all the manga and read all the LN's.I started with anime about a year and a half ago so when I see you guys I really am a bit surprised
Old 2015-03-21, 12:37   Link #3093
EXTER

Quote:
I....don't......really....care.It just seems that everybody here has all the anime read all the manga and read all the LN's.I started with anime about a year and a half ago so when I see you guys I really am a bit surprised
Just pointing it out because i have seen many people who get really mad for spoilers.
EXTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-21, 16:29   Link #3094
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTER View Post
Just pointing it out because i have seen many people who get really mad for spoilers.
Oh, ok,sorry
Old 2015-03-21, 18:53   Link #3095
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
Not exactly since the leader of salamandra also fought . if Jin became powerful he would fought too.
Izayoi is the General: plans and strategizes, leads in combat, and also fights at the front line.

Jin is the Emperor who deals with the political stuff

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-21, 20:35   Link #3096
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
Izayoi is the General: plans and strategizes, leads in combat, and also fights at the front line.

Jin is the Emperor who deals with the political stuff
Well if we were to look really deeply here .....Jin is a cheap knock off emperor
Old 2015-03-21, 20:38   Link #3097
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Well if we were to look really deeply here .....Jin is a cheap knock off emperor
Not even that frankly the rebuilding of the No names was done almost purely by Izayoi. What has Jin obtained for the No names on his own. Izayoi got them the water Tree the gate. the Alliance with Salamandra is his doing. Without him they dont get the Draco Grief alliance going because Salah would've lost her place (izayoi saved asuka big time during the Hippocamp race. Jin is a puppet ruler izayoi does all the work but he used Jin as a figurehead that was his plan all the way back to the early part of the groups forming.

Old 2015-03-21, 22:14   Link #3098
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Not even that frankly the rebuilding of the No names was done almost purely by Izayoi. What has Jin obtained for the No names on his own. Izayoi got them the water Tree the gate. the Alliance with Salamandra is his doing. Without him they dont get the Draco Grief alliance going because Salah would've lost her place (izayoi saved asuka big time during the Hippocamp race. Jin is a puppet ruler izayoi does all the work but he used Jin as a figurehead that was his plan all the way back to the early part of the groups forming.
Now you are downplaying Jin a lot.

The whole alliance of No Name/Will O Wisp/ Six Scars was completely Jin's doing, he fooled Percher even to get it going and planned the whole thing, Izayoi approved it sure, but the whole thing was Jin's plan, including using the Diamond Iron ore found in the mines of No Name 6 digit territory, heck. He managed to get the credentials for No Name to become a 6 digit community with the Alliance flag, got the deal with Will o Wisp to forge it for equipment which includes a massive power up for Asuka in the form of Almathea, he also negotiated the Manpower from Porol of Six Scars, and got them bot ina pretty sweet deal, profits from that mine are good enought to assure some very nice economical stability for No Name as well.

These are all some pretty damn good contributions, just because he isnt punching gods doesnt mean he is useless.

Old 2015-03-21, 22:27   Link #3099
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
Now you are downplaying Jin a lot.

The whole alliance of No Name/Will O Wisp/ Six Scars was completely Jin's doing, he fooled Percher even to get it going and planned the whole thing, Izayoi approved it sure, but the whole thing was Jin's plan, including using the Diamond Iron ore found in the mines of No Name 6 digit territory, heck. He managed to get the credentials for No Name to become a 6 digit community with the Alliance flag, got the deal with Will o Wisp to forge it for equipment which includes a massive power up for Asuka in the form of Almathea, he also negotiated the Manpower from Porol of Six Scars, and got them bot ina pretty sweet deal, profits from that mine are good enought to assure some very nice economical stability for No Name as well.

These are all some pretty damn good contributions, just because he isnt punching gods doesnt mean he is useless.

I agree! Jin was already the leader of the "No Name" before Izayoi and the girls even got to the Garden. He was responsible for keeping the remnants together and has been running the show all that time. As powerful as Izayoi is, I personally don't believe that he has the leadership/management skill to run the group.

Last but not least, I believe that he does not want to run the Group as well. He would rather have Jin do as he always had which leaves him free to pursue his own personal interest.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-21, 22:31   Link #3100
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
I agree! Jin was already the leader of the "No Name" before Izayoi and the girls even got to the Garden. He was responsible for keeping the remnants together and has been running the show all that time. As powerful as Izayoi is, I personally don't believe that he has the leadership/management skill to run the group.

Last but not least, I believe that he does not want to run the Group as well. He would rather have Jin do as he always had which leaves him free to pursue his own personal interest.
This part is wrong, before Izayoi came, Jin WAS useless, he got the remaning players of No name to leave due to how bad leader he was, and Kuro Usagi was pretty much breaking herself to sustain the community by herself while he was talking empty ideals and mooching off Kuro Usagi, Vol 1 confirms this.

Izayoi DID turn Jin into a capable leader and got a LOT better. Jin now IS truly the leader of No Name now, more than in just name.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko