AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-09-10, 12:14   Link #31481
GDB

They don't rerun NeroFest type events. It's always "returns" or the like. They just couldn't think of a more clever name, but just like how Return of the Jedi isn't a remake of Empire Strikes Back, this is not a rerun.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-10, 19:45   Link #31482
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Isn't that how Xfest goes? If anything, more apples please. Preferably infinite.
I prefer infinite gold or silver apples. All we get in Nerofest is infinite bronze apples.
Old 2019-09-10, 21:07   Link #31483
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I have a bad feeling whenever the game gives us apples in login rewards. That's equal to saying to prepare for a grindfest event.
Apples and Exp cards... it means it'll be a grind fest and a very hard one.

I definite want hard content as optional, but in no way I want farm nodes that wipe my frontline in 3 turns.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-11, 05:21   Link #31484
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Isn't that how Xfest goes? If anything, more apples please. Preferably infinite.
I have 519 Gold, 430 Silver and 359 Bronze Apples saved so I don't need to worry about any of that.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-12, 09:17   Link #31485
Homura7

There goes my luck for the remainder of this year.

Spoiler for spoiler:

The best part happened at the end, when I rolled my last three quartz and the rainbow came up.

Spoiler for spoiler:

I couldn't ask for more, I ended up getting more than I thought I would.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-12, 18:15   Link #31486
cyberdemon

Well after banner and banner of suckitude luck. I just got Merlin after 3 free summon tickets. Even got the nice rainbow effect. Guess that means no luck for another few months
Old 2019-09-13, 07:16   Link #31487
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I-it's okay, I already have Merlin in JP. I'm not salty since I only had 90 quartz and 6 tickets in NA.

https://news.fate-go.jp/2019/binny2019/
Battle in New York on the 18th. And it's a lottery so that rumor of not being a lottery is bunked. Dead week is still dead.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-13, 10:32   Link #31488
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Merlin is the kind of character who is so OP that even getting him in just JP or NA alone is more than enough satisfaction
Old 2019-09-13, 14:37   Link #31489
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Merlin is the kind of character who is so OP that even getting him in just JP or NA alone is more than enough satisfaction
My friend just started a few days before Nerofest ended. He got Merlin and 2 LArturias.
Old 2019-09-14, 01:38   Link #31490
cyberdemon

Glad my luck was good this time and got Merlin. It has been horrible since the end of the Tama lancer banner. Somehow I seem to have better luck on the support servants, tama, Sherlock, Merlin, than the offense oriented ones. I have no offense oriented casters QQ and was really hoping for Nero caster... Sure I could go for caster Gil with the grs ticket but I already have my heart set on Alteria lancer for um... reasons lol

Edit: well now I am in a pickle. Threw out another free summon ticket and got Alteria lancer. Now I don’t know if I want Alteria saber or Frankenstein.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2019-09-14 at 03:30.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-14, 21:37   Link #31491
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
<snip>

Edit: well now I am in a pickle. Threw out another free summon ticket and got Alteria lancer. Now I don’t know if I want Alteria saber or Frankenstein.
Well, you could wait and see if Saber Alter is on a write-up for the entire event and roll for her. She is the rarer of the 2. When u feel that you've rolled enough and if you didn't get her, u have that ticket to fall back on.

I'm going for Medea Lily as no on my friend list had one up during Nerofest. Irisviel saved me during the event. I need more healers/debuffers to help with CQs.
Old 2019-09-14, 22:21   Link #31492
cyberdemon

Problem is I am planning to save the upcoming tickets for musashi
Old 2019-09-14, 23:36   Link #31493
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Problem is I am planning to save the upcoming tickets for musashi
For Shimosa... that gatcha is so dilute it's going to be pure RNG and lots of quartz to get Musashi. Munenori looks easier to try to get imo.
https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wi...ing%20Campaign

Musashi is a limited servant so that's prob why the gatcha looks like that. You're going to need all the tickets you can save. Go for whichever 4-star strikes your fancy with your ticket and save the rest for Musashi.

Last edited by orion; 2019-09-14 at 23:54.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-15, 01:54   Link #31494
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
For Shimosa... that gatcha is so dilute it's going to be pure RNG and lots of quartz to get Musashi. Munenori looks easier to try to get imo.
https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wi...ing%20Campaign

Musashi is a limited servant so that's prob why the gatcha looks like that. You're going to need all the tickets you can save. Go for whichever 4-star strikes your fancy with your ticket and save the rest for Musashi.
It's no more diluted than any other rate up. Musashi is the only 5 star on the banner.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-15, 12:45   Link #31495
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
It's no more diluted than any other rate up. Musashi is the only 5 star on the banner.
No it's worse. U have a 5-star, 4-star, 3-star on rate-up on most days with 3 days with 2 4-stars on rate-up to make u getting more of the one u want worse. The first 2 days are prob the best days to get stuff and the first day has the worse odds of getting the ones u want.

The only way to get around it would be to roll on the days with the assassin while still playing Shimosa to increase odds of getting Musashi as the assassin is story-locked iirc.

Edit: nvm: that assassin is not story-locked.

Last edited by orion; 2019-09-15 at 16:41.
Old 2019-09-15, 18:58   Link #31496
heroeric

Quote:
No it's worse. U have a 5-star, 4-star, 3-star on rate-up on most days with 3 days with 2 4-stars on rate-up to make u getting more of the one u want worse. The first 2 days are prob the best days to get stuff and the first day has the worse odds of getting the ones u want.

The only way to get around it would be to roll on the days with the assassin while still playing Shimosa to increase odds of getting Musashi as the assassin is story-locked iirc.

Thats not how rateup works. A servant that is on rateup will not have any affect on the chance of getting a servant of a different rarity
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-15, 20:21   Link #31497
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:

The gacha doesn't works that way.

There 6 type of result:

*3 stars CE 40%
*3 stars Servant 40%
*4 satrs CE 12%
*5stars CE 4%
*4 stars Servant 3%
*5 stars Servant 1%

the gacha rolls the type of result first then roll whatever is within that group pool.

Rate ups of different rarity and/or CE doesn't affect the 5 stars servant on rate up.

Last edited by McW; 2019-09-15 at 20:49.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-15, 22:24   Link #31498
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
The gacha doesn't works that way.

There 6 type of result:

*3 stars CE 40%
*3 stars Servant 40%
*4 satrs CE 12%
*5stars CE 4%
*4 stars Servant 3%
*5 stars Servant 1%

the gacha rolls the type of result first then roll whatever is within that group pool.

Rate ups of different rarity and/or CE doesn't affect the 5 stars servant on rate up.
Ah... this discussion again.
Well someone did the calculations in this post.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...on_drop_rates/

Either way you're more likely to get the 3-star and 4-star before getting the 5-star servant. And...a 5-star CE will drop before the 5-star servant. And...the story banner is bad news.

Last edited by orion; 2019-09-15 at 22:42.
Old 2019-09-16, 00:11   Link #31499
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Ah... this discussion again.
Well someone did the calculations in this post.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...on_drop_rates/

Either way you're more likely to get the 3-star and 4-star before getting the 5-star servant. And...a 5-star CE will drop before the 5-star servant. And...the story banner is bad news.
That's talking about FP summons.....which have their highest Servants being obviously Rs

Nowhere does it assert what you are saying that cross-rarity servant dilution occurs

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2019-09-16 at 00:53.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-16, 00:48   Link #31500
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The rates are written down in the "summon info" section. (There's a button in the summon page.)

5* servants on rate up are 0.7% unless diluted by another 5* servant.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon