Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-09-19, 03:11   Link #31521
cyberdemon

Yay extended maintenance. Wonder how much sq we’ll get from it
Old 2019-09-19, 10:22   Link #31522
Rizare

Currently doing NP2 rider Mordred, Para and support Tamamo for caster node. I really feel the speed difference with jumping right back to choosing support and then load fight instead of returning to quest selection, select support and then start the fight ontop of the engine upgrade. Now DW just needs to give us a roll entire box and we would be all set.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-19, 22:13   Link #31523
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Does anyone else notice the NP audio is a bit different now when sped up? More of the dialogue is cut and much of the sounds don't even play at times.

(on another note, do the exhibition matches feel different? I don't remember taking 20+ turns taking down Leo with Hokusai for example....)
Old 2019-09-21, 09:00   Link #31524
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I forgot how bullshit last year's challenge quests were until I tried it again. It's not worth the ticket but I still want to finish it for the challenge. And to break out my own Merlin.
The new ones from this year is shaping up to be bullshit too. First one is rotating attackers with different effects on health break. It's not as bad as the others but random crits can really screw you. It's not quite a challenge if it's left to RNG. QSH is good on this first challenge.

Only 16 boxes farmed with 2 CE drops. Doing a 3 turn run at +6 using Loli Da Vinci looping. Using Tamamo and Para with the New Years Mystic Code. Too many skills to push and had to max Para's 2nd and 3rd skill to work.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-21, 10:43   Link #31525
McW
Canaan II When?

^

I miss the Old Nero fest where was more "find a solution to X Gimmick" (e.g Arash def stack/guts spam, Cu's timed AOE double kil) rather than a RNG Marathon , in fact the only random one was Hassan...

Now Gil fest are mostly RNG runs except the finale and a couple of exhibitions.

-Towara/Rice Man: Randomly sealling cards, this year I beat it on the first try, but never chance to use Jeanne to block NP as intended not even once because her art cards was seal everytime 'cause me to almost lose. However Cu baits out solo in the end.

-Leonidas: Too many shields, where you must kill enough minors to weaken it with AOE becuase of Leonidas' taunt. If a mook randomly get attack buff twice in a row and crit on attack with one hit kill. Breaking the stall/mook clearing lineup before you can actually damage Leonidas.

-Man-slayer: I you don't roll the right cards you're screwed. Beat it last year but not this year, in 3 tries never manage to get a turn with brave chain with all 3 types of cards to locked it BB, really WTF!.

-Sheba: Almost the same as Izo, sometimes you just can't pay back if you don't get a card from a specific party member in round 1, can't pay back if you get enough stars to crit in round 2. And in round 3 the def buff can't be pay back if the enemy don't hit you... like WTF, that's rng bullshit.

To be fair the Jaguar Land as hard as it was, it was predictable you can control what field to some extend. MHXX was fair as you can control what she eats to buff or debuff, she's crit guaranteed on break bar, so while a crit fest it's a random crit as it is.

This year's ones seem bad too, I tried it if I have enough time.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-21, 10:56   Link #31526
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-21, 13:13   Link #31527
Rizare

@Arabesque, thanks for your Arjuna alter with LB dmg CE. I couldn't quite fully execute the cheese vs Taiga CQ, but much less painful compared to last year. Also done Cu alter cheese which still works for 2018 finale. It seems like there's a Kingprotea cheese vs Izou if you can execute it as well as have the card rng on your side.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
YouTube

Images

Only CQ left from 2018 to redo are MHXA and Izou.
Old 2019-09-21, 16:13   Link #31528
Homura7

Seems my luck in the JP account is starting to change for the better. I just pulled my second SSR, and of course, it could only be:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Now I can say for certain that my Archer slot is well covered.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-21, 23:01   Link #31529
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
@Arabesque, thanks for your Arjuna alter with LB dmg CE. I couldn't quite fully execute the cheese vs Taiga CQ, but much less painful compared to last year. Also done Cu alter cheese which still works for 2018 finale. It seems like there's a Kingprotea cheese vs Izou if you can execute it as well as have the card rng on your side.
YouTube
YouTube

Images

Only CQ left from 2018 to redo are MHXA and Izou.
The first one seems to depend on Arjunyan being NP5 though...
Old 2019-09-22, 02:03   Link #31530
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

We get free CEs for the Babylonia anime campaign. One of them is Starry Night. YEESSS been waiting for that for so long
Old 2019-09-22, 14:40   Link #31531
Homura7

And now I pulled Murasaki! That makes 3 SSR in just one week, the hell is going on
Old 2019-09-22, 14:57   Link #31532
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
And now I pulled Murasaki! That makes 3 SSR in just one week, the hell is going on
You will go into no SSR hell orr you'll take the place of rng god here. My only SSR this year has been Reines so far.
Old 2019-09-22, 15:27   Link #31533
MartianMage

It's pretty easy to bypass Eric's gimmick.

YouTube

He's going to be a 3T gold mine.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-22, 17:04   Link #31534
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
You will go into no SSR hell orr you'll take the place of rng god here. My only SSR this year has been Reines so far.
I remember when I pulled jalter and 3 times Salter in one 10 roll. Those were the golden days

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-22, 19:04   Link #31535
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
It's pretty easy to bypass Eric's gimmick.

YouTube

He's going to be a 3T gold mine.
I'll try this. I'll borrow your Gilgamesh for this as I have my own Merlin now.
Speaking of Merlin, I surprisingly got him in NA from a single. Was my last quartz too. I don't have any EXP though as I hardly farmed Nerofest. Only did 12 boxes.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-23, 07:28   Link #31536
Homura7

There seems to be a bug in the Halloween rerun event which prevents us from advancing through the post-story quests. Can anyone confirm?
Old 2019-09-23, 10:20   Link #31537
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I'll try this. I'll borrow your Gilgamesh for this as I have my own Merlin now.
Speaking of Merlin, I surprisingly got him in NA from a single. Was my last quartz too. I don't have any EXP though as I hardly farmed Nerofest. Only did 12 boxes.
Yah you should be able to replicate it in a few tries it's not very hard to setup.

Anyway for Gorgon CQ:

YouTube

I forgot to use Leo taunt so i almost potentially screwed that up. Good thing they still killed Leo lol
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-23, 13:06   Link #31538
Rizare

Used this god Arjuna cheese though it took a lot of retries to make it work. Since I don't have LB kscope, Chen Gong had to be front in middle to let Waver charges his bar before switching in and let Skadi buff before she gets sacrificed.
YouTube

Images

Next is Bloodaxe. Heard there were 3T cheeses as well for him though so far I saw a Fujino cheese but I don't have her.
Old 2019-09-23, 13:26   Link #31539
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Ugh, doing these CQ again is such a pain...but the tickets, they lure us with tickets because they know mats wouldn't be enough to make people clear them.

I can't do 3T shenanigans due to lack of those sweet SSRs that make it possible, so I have to do it Tuna-style
Old 2019-09-23, 15:25   Link #31540
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
There seems to be a bug in the Halloween rerun event which prevents us from advancing through the post-story quests. Can anyone confirm?
I haven't seen it, but I'm far from having done them all. Which quests are you talking about, the Demon Lord ones, or the ones with conditions?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon