AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-23, 03:31   Link #3141
tansun

Location: Where the Sands of Time shift and the rain of Fate fall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
This is what I have been arguing all along but everybody (I guess except you and a few others) tried to shoot down all my arguments. Those dimwits doesn't seem to get that the blood of the Yotsuba flows in his veins. HE WAS/IS/WILL BE A YOTSUBA, period.

Now that we don't seem to have this issue as important based on recent revelations, there are now new unsupported assumptions or speculations that is now going around. It is interesting and humorous to just sit back and read them all.

And I still believe that the story is near it's ending. They only have one more year of high school left. 4 - 5 volumes at most.
You are right indeed, all this speculation about Project ESCAPES is making me laugh, Tatsuya has all the funding he will ever need thanks to the Yotsuba's vast wealth and if he needs great minds to work on undersea explorations and work all he needs to do is drop the fact that he is Taurus Silver and scientists and engineers around japan(and quite possibly the world) would rush in droves with the opportunity to work with the great Taurus Silver.

and the series coming to a close makes me sad, Mahouka was the LN that got me into LNs. I hope that the Author could make a continuation into university because this is too good of a series to end.

Last edited by tansun; 2015-05-23 at 04:29.
tansun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 05:00   Link #3142
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansun View Post
You are right indeed, all this speculation about Project ESCAPES is making me laugh, Tatsuya has all the funding he will ever need thanks to the Yotsuba's vast wealth and if he needs great minds to work on undersea explorations and work all he needs to do is drop the fact that he is Taurus Silver and scientists and engineers around japan(and quite possibly the world) would rush in droves with the opportunity to work with the great Taurus Silver.

and the series coming to a close makes me sad, Mahouka was the LN that got me into LNs. I hope that the Author could make a continuation into university because this is too good of a series to end.
Yotsuba's wealth is not infinite, they are probably not even the wealthiest of the 28 families, Tatsuya as Taurus Silver is a great source of income, and he himself said that this project might not be enough for FLT, who belongs to the Yotsuba clan. People won't blindly come and follow him just because he is Taurus Silver, they need to have the means too etc. Tsutomu said that the first part of the series just ended so it's not close to the end...
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 05:42   Link #3143
maypayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Yotsuba's wealth is not infinite, they are probably not even the wealthiest of the 28 families,
They are also not poor enough that they will ask help from their direct competitor.
If he needs money, they are many places where he can ask for it, but I still think the Yotsuba have enough money to covert this project by themselves.

Quote:
Tatsuya as Taurus Silver is a great source of income, and he himself said that this project might not be enough for FLT, who belongs to the Yotsuba clan.
I still haven't read the full translation of this volume but if this quote is correct, than I'm certain that FLT will be enough. This guys is a liar (when it comes to himself) because most of the time when he talk about something that concern him directly, he has tendency to undervalue himself or his work.

This is why, most the speculations concerning him, that people made using his quotes, came crashing down like a house of cards.

Quote:
People won't blindly come and follow him just because he is Taurus Silver, they need to have the means too etc. Tsutomu said that the first part of the series just ended so it's not close to the end...
Most people will definitively follow him blindly. This is the guy that has revolutionized the world of Magic and he's about to do something major, do you really think that many people will doubt him.

Even today, we have people investing millions on projects that don't even make sense, and you want to tell me that something that is going to benefit the whole planet won't attract people, I've hard time believing that.

People keep bringing Rozen for this project but until now, nobody has given a single valid reason to justify it. What are they going to bring to this project that FLT cannot find through different partners.
maypayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 05:49   Link #3144
Djana

guys plz give me a link where have all summaries to vol 16
Or a group
Djana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 06:27   Link #3145
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by maypayne View Post
They are also not poor enough that they will ask help from their direct competitor.
If he needs money, they are many places where he can ask for it, but I still think the Yotsuba have enough money to covert this project by themselves.
I didn't say that they would contact the Rozen though, I only mentioned Ichijou clan and 28 families with the number 5,.

Quote:
I still haven't read the full translation of this volume but if this quote is correct, than I'm certain that FLT will be enough. This guys is a liar (when it comes to himself) because most of the time when he talk about something that concern him directly, he has tendency to undervalue himself or his work.

This is why, most the speculations concerning him, that people made using his quotes, came crashing down like a house of cards.
How could he lie about something like this? We knew Tatsuya earned money with his researches already, it's a reason why his father and stepmother have a bad relationship with him.

Quote:
Most people will definitively follow him blindly. This is the guy that has revolutionized the world of Magic and he's about to do something major, do you really think that many people will doubt him.

Even today, we have people investing millions on projects that don't even make sense, and you want to tell me that something that is going to benefit the whole planet won't attract people, I've hard time believing that.

People keep bringing Rozen for this project but until now, nobody has given a single valid reason to justify it. What are they going to bring to this project that FLT cannot find through different partners.
I didn't say it won't attract people. I said they won't follow him blindly, that's being over optimistic, do you think anyone can follow him and be useful? He? A Yotsuba? Do they have the resources for this? Who are you even talking about? There are still many magicians hostile to magic etc. Some could attempt to ruin his project, other scientific have the same goals but different projects etc. It's not that simple.
Old 2015-05-23, 06:36   Link #3146
solhaz

Quote:
Yotsuba's wealth is not infinite, they are probably not even the wealthiest of the 28 families,
Yep it's 'probably' since Satou has never stated it; we don't know the true extent of their wealth so it's also probable that Yotsuba is the wealthiest. As we know, Yotsuba has a lot of undisclosed business ventures aside from their black op, intelligence and assassination job (maybe if their pay is like the payment for faceless man from GoT, it's quite huge amount of money). There's also Yotsuba's sponsor to consider, we also don't know how wealthy they are.

I think rather than Rozen, the government might be much more possible partner for the ESCAPES project. After all the government has a lot resources, man power and money.
solhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 06:42   Link #3147
somerand

Quote:
I didn't say that they would contact the Rozen though, I only mentioned Ichijou clan and 28 families with the number 5,.

How could he lie about something like this? We knew Tatsuya earned money with his researches already, it's a reason why his father and stepmother have a bad relationship with him.

I didn't say it won't attract people. I said they won't follow him blindly, that's being over optimistic, do you think anyone can follow him and be useful? He? A Yotsuba? Do they have the resources for this? Who are you even talking about? There are still many magicians hostile to magic etc. Some could attempt to ruin his project, other scientific have the same goals but different projects etc. It's not that simple.
Who is going to mess with a Yotsuba family research project....? Who could even breach their information control to even find out where the labs are located, certainly no one we know of in the story.
somerand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 06:52   Link #3148
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerand View Post
Who is going to mess with a Yotsuba family research project....? Who could even breach their information control to even find out where the labs are located, certainly no one we know of in the story.
Hmm... Dahan?
Old 2015-05-23, 07:09   Link #3149
IndexOfIdeas

Ok i wanna ask tis cause im ccurious what is te other butler to tatsuya being accepted as a member of yotsuba u know te butler with teir dad on flt

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 07:14   Link #3150
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by solhaz View Post
Yep it's 'probably' since Satou has never stated it; we don't know the true extent of their wealth so it's also probable that Yotsuba is the wealthiest. As we know, Yotsuba has a lot of undisclosed business ventures aside from their black op, intelligence and assassination job (maybe if their pay is like the payment for faceless man from GoT, it's quite huge amount of money). There's also Yotsuba's sponsor to consider, we also don't know how wealthy they are.

I think rather than Rozen, the government might be much more possible partner for the ESCAPES project. After all the government has a lot resources, man power and money.
An ambitious project of this scale and magnitude would definitely need government backing and with backing comes sponsorship.

Quote:
Hmm... Dahan?
Dahan's gone.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 07:14   Link #3151
maypayne

Quote:
I'm talking about him saying the FLT could not possible handle this project alone, which is his personal opinion based on his on estimate without even talking with Maya first. This is why I'm saying that his opinion on this one is wrong.

If this came from Aoki mouth, I would say OK, but Tatsuya, I will never again believe a single word coming from his personal monologues.
Old 2015-05-23, 07:24   Link #3152
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
An ambitious project of this scale and magnitude would definitely need government backing and with backing comes sponsorship.

Dahan's gone.
I mean the survivors who want their revenge, Jiedo, Zhou and his mafia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maypayne View Post
I'm talking about him saying the FLT could not possible handle this project alone, which is his personal opinion based on his on estimate without even talking with Maya first. This is why I'm saying that his opinion on this one is wrong.

If this came from Aoki mouth, I would say OK, but Tatsuya, I will never again believe a single word coming from his personal monologues.
He has no reason to talk to Maya and he knows the company well, if Tatsuya could do all of this with FLT alone he would do so. It's not at the same level as CAD engineering.
Old 2015-05-23, 07:54   Link #3153
somerand

Quote:
I mean the survivors who want their revenge, Jiedo, Zhou and his mafia.

He has no reason to talk to Maya and he knows the company well, if Tatsuya could do all of this with FLT alone he would do so. It's not at the same level as CAD engineering.
If they had the ability to break the Yotsuba families information control and attack them they would have done that a long time ago.
somerand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 08:07   Link #3154
tigerdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
This is what I have been arguing all along but everybody (I guess except you and a few others) tried to shoot down all my arguments. Those dimwits doesn't seem to get that the blood of the Yotsuba flows in his veins. HE WAS/IS/WILL BE A YOTSUBA, period.

Now that we don't seem to have this issue as important based on recent revelations, there are now new unsupported assumptions or speculations that is now going around. It is interesting and humorous to just sit back and read them all.

And I still believe that the story is near it's ending. They only have one more year of high school left. 4 - 5 volumes at most.
You argued that Tatsuya wouldn't betray the Yotsuba because he is related to them. The reality is he can't now because of Maya's brilliant scheming.. Basically, you were right about the outcome but wrong about the reasons. But go ahead and continue calling other people dimwits.
tigerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 08:07   Link #3155
maypayne

Quote:
If you say that, than this debate become pointless. The Yotsuba own the company so by default Maya as head of the clan. This company makes money for the Yotsuba.

Aoki manage all finances than report to Maya.

For FLT to request assistance from Rozen without Maya knowing is impossible. Especially for such a huge project.

Until Aoki or someone else says that they need assistance, I won't believe what Tatsuya says because his monologues are most of the times lies.

I'm still asking myself where the hell is this Rozen love is coming from all of sudden?

Even working with the government is better option than using Rozen.

Last edited by maypayne; 2015-05-23 at 08:52.
Old 2015-05-23, 09:14   Link #3156
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

Location: Big green house at the skirt of a town/near a forest, with bonzai trees displayed all over the front
What?

Stop forcing others to accept your opinion. So you cannot see how Rozen would playing a part in the ESCAPE project? If you insist then whatever. Everyone can have their own speculations and theories.

As part of the magician community, I could see Rozen included in the ESCAPE project though. Or maybe even USNA working together with JAPAN aka Taurus Silver because of the anti-magician movements in their country is becoming more dangerous day by day. Maybe not as an active role, but as a provider for support mechanism which FLT might not be able to have (they are CAD or its components producer only after all. Tatsuya might need bigger machines for the project I believe).
Plumme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 10:09   Link #3157
LHikki

Ok, all can think what they want, but FLT ask Rozen for help is like Nike ask Adidas to help, you know?
If FLT need funds, the gob or Shizuku´s father can give, they can make another Japan (minor) company do what they need about materials or men....

It´s only my opinion.

Last edited by LHikki; 2015-05-23 at 14:56.
LHikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 14:26   Link #3158
zippikay

Tatsuya and his decomposition can make a trash removal company with no operational cost except tatsuya's food and transportation cost. Heck, with elemental sight, people can just put their trash at a certain location and tatsuya can just decompose them into nothingness without moving an inch. yup, that's a solid business plan
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 04:48   Link #3159
zerozeronine

I doubt that Rozen will be asked for help for ESCAPE,maybe more of the Japanese government or Japan/USNA (Maximillan?).

Quote:
Yotsuba's wealth is not infinite, they are probably not even the wealthiest of the 28 families, Tatsuya as Taurus Silver is a great source of income, and he himself said that this project might not be enough for FLT, who belongs to the Yotsuba clan. People won't blindly come and follow him just because he is Taurus Silver, they need to have the means too etc. Tsutomu said that the first part of the series just ended so it's not close to the end...
I think the Yotsuba is the wealthiest among the 10MC's,if you consider all the income generating endeavors they have outside of their government Black OPs work,like hotels,heck FLT is like one of the biggest magic engineering companies in the world.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 08:28   Link #3160
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
I think the Yotsuba is the wealthiest among the 10MC's,if you consider all the income generating endeavors they have outside of their government Black OPs work,like hotels,heck FLT is like one of the biggest magic engineering companies in the world.
FTL is actually pretty small and they don't make mass production CADs (they focus on specialized), they lack the volume to make a lots of money.

Also, the Yotsuba wouldn't need sponsor if they were self sufficient on money. The definition of a sponsor is someone who support you financially.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy