Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-06, 18:07   Link #31681
maplehurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Hmm... What about Taiwan, Mongolia and the whole ASEAN? My dear international friends, China is trying to torn every countries into bits, and then openly devouring them raw, when the land still soaked with blood.
From what I have read, they are just jealous of US and hope to become a force that can rival US on the international stage. Sort of like USSR when it was at its prime.
Old 2013-11-06, 18:17   Link #31682
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Which is more what we can say for Japan at this point? If we are really going back in history...
I'm taking note of the manufacturing of modern weapons, not some historical "who invented it".
Old 2013-11-06, 18:21   Link #31683
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
From what I have read, they are just jealous of US and hope to become a force that can rival US on the international stage. Sort of like USSR when it was at its prime.
No matter what PRC says... they hate US. That's why they keep on protesting against military drills being done by the Philippines and US in the West Philippine Sea. Their defensive and intimidated behaviors are pretty obvious...^^
Old 2013-11-06, 18:38   Link #31684
Seitsuki
Onee!

Christ, ignorance and bias is inevitable in everything but at least try not to be that blatant about it.
Old 2013-11-06, 18:55   Link #31685
NoemiChan
Banned

^ Have you been bullied once in your life? I'm in the position to complain since my country's territory is being invaded by a hypocrite nation called PRC.

Spoiler for Off topic:

It's easy to talk about ignorance and bias when you are not actually involve in the issue itself.

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-11-06 at 19:10.
Old 2013-11-06, 19:18   Link #31686
Seitsuki
Onee!

And maybe it'll help if you stop seeing the world purely in black and white. Besides last I heard, wasn't the PRC's ships running around shooting up the neighbours.

/endrant
Old 2013-11-06, 19:25   Link #31687
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
And maybe it'll help if you stop seeing the world purely in black and white. Besides last I heard, wasn't the PRC's ships running around shooting up the neighbours.

/endrant
So why are they whining about Scarborough Shoal being theirs when it is so far from their territory?

Quote:
This. And the mentality of "this is our birthright; might makes right" are making their neighbours rather think as though they are itching for a fight.

Their claims in South China Sea are rather ridiculous and that is what pisses the heck out of many.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-11-06, 19:41   Link #31688
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

And it's not South China Sea, but South East Asia Sea!
Old 2013-11-06, 19:54   Link #31689
NoemiChan
Banned

[Edit]

Anyway.. for the news:

Hong Kong threatens sanctions on Philippines over 2010 hostage tragedy

Quote:
Hong Kong and the Philippines have close economic ties, with more than 100,000 Filipino domestic helpers working in the city, but emotions still run high over the 2010 killing of eight Hong Kong tourists in Manila by a sacked police officer.
The only ones who IMHO should apologize is the Manila Police. Demanding an entire nation to apologize for a crime of one and incompetence of the Manila Police District is a NO. If we speak of "command responsibility", at most, the President alone, must apologize as well, but not the entire nation.

Sanctions.... guess Hong Kong is willing to lose it's 100,000 foreign man power.

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2013-11-06 at 20:56. Reason: Nonesense edited out.
Old 2013-11-06, 19:59   Link #31690
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Wait, who are we talking about here. Context plz.

You know Taiwan also believe Scarborough Shoal to be theirs as well right?
I know. That is why I don't get why EA have people claiming that rock is theirs. The legitimate ones I see are Malaysia and Philippines when it comes to proximity, and maybe Indonesia because these three have been consistent in their bitching through the Cold War.

Quote:
And it's not South China Sea, but South East Asia Sea!
I will only support that notion once Sea of Japan is renamed Sea of Two Bratty Lolis.

Stick to the original/general naming convention for ease of conversation please.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-11-06, 20:35   Link #31691
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Taiwan is China? Excellent

As for 100K manpower....well, to be honest, HK is already one of the most crowded location on the planet. An 100K reduction in population would be welcomed with relief.
Many are domestic helpers actually... so HK must find a new source of RAW human supply or learn to do house chores themselves.
Old 2013-11-06, 20:52   Link #31692
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
Many are domestic helpers actually... so HK must find a new source of RAW human supply or learn to do house chores themselves.
So by definition Singapore is China too? Malacca? Penang?

Old 2013-11-06, 21:08   Link #31693
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
No need to worry about that, Indonesa got tat covered since they seem so eager to export their domestic helper manpower
Old 2013-11-06, 21:13   Link #31694
Ridwan

Actually the whole TKI business has gotten less popular around here lately.
Old 2013-11-06, 21:16   Link #31695
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Oh really? Last time I heard they were so eager to export their manpower even though some of their exported domestic helper suffer abuse abroad
Old 2013-11-06, 21:19   Link #31696
maplehurry

Quote:
[Edit]

Anyway.. for the news:

Hong Kong threatens sanctions on Philippines over 2010 hostage tragedy

The only ones who IMHO should apologize is the Manila Police. Demanding an entire nation to apologize for a crime of one and incompetence of the Manila Police District is a NO. If we speak of "command responsibility", at most, the President alone, must apologize as well, but not the entire nation.

Sanctions.... guess Hong Kong is willing to lose it's 100,000 foreign man power.

Several months ago, Taiwan threatened sanctions against Philippine, and got the president to apologize.

Quote:
The Philippine president sent special envoy Amadeo Perez to visit the fisherman's family in southern Taiwan on Thursday.

"I have been authorised by President Benigno Simeon C Aquino III to personally convey the president and the Filipino people's deep regret and apology to the family of Mr Hung Shih-cheng over the unfortunate loss of life of their beloved one," said Mr Perez.

The family has accepted the apology and reached an agreement with Manila on compensation for their loss.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23620068
Hong Kong's pulling the same stunt to Phillippine since they saw it worked.
Old 2013-11-06, 21:22   Link #31697
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Oh really? Last time I heard they were so eager to export their manpower even though some of their exported domestic helper suffer abuse abroad
New Order regime met its end like, 2 decades ago.
Old 2013-11-06, 22:33   Link #31698
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Must have been 2 decades out of date with that news then
Old 2013-11-06, 22:42   Link #31699
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Oh, and one last thing: Have the American Dream in the 50s-90s lead to something great?
At least, a derivative of the American Dream worked very well in the country where I was born, raised and am still living in up to this day. Don't dare speaking ill of it.

Quote:
No matter what PRC says... they hate US. That's why they keep on protesting against military drills being done by the Philippines and US in the West Philippine Sea. Their defensive and intimidated behaviors are pretty obvious...^^
The PRC are just giving more than enough reasons for everyone around to hate them in the first place. They better not act surprised when their crystal clear geopolitical ambitions move closer to what the former USSR did.

Last edited by KiraYamatoFan; 2013-11-06 at 22:54.
Old 2013-11-06, 22:45   Link #31700
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
So by definition Singapore is China too? Malacca? Penang?
What are you talking about? Singapore need helpers too?

Quote:
Several months ago, Taiwan threatened sanctions against Philippine, and got the president to apologize.

Hong Kong's pulling the same stunt to Phillippine since they saw it worked.
Well, that was a different scenario.

Philippine Coast Guard vs Taiwan Fisherman

Coast Guards' fault. They killed a fisherman accidentally(?). Sorry.

Hong Kong tourist vs Gunma vs Manila Police

We tried to save them but Gunman killed them. Is it directly our fault?

Obviously, HK is jealous.

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-11-07 at 00:10.
Closed Thread

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international