AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-07, 22:53   Link #3161
Ozuma

@Obelisk The Tormentor

Those scythe wielding Pallasites were 3rd class Pallasite's dude moreover, the cloth he had was pretty damn powerful when he got his hand on it. Plus, Subaru has the most unusual Cosmo out of all of them.

EDIT:

Also that episode was pretty much introductory for Subaru's debut as an Equeluus Saint.

Hell, Subaru's Cosmo brought Europa to his knees once when Kouga and the others fought him. If his power is as mysterious as it's foreshadowed than yeah I think you are overreacting.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 23:06   Link #3162
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post
@Obelisk The Tormentor

Those scythe wielding Pallasites were 3rd class Pallasite's dude moreover, the cloth he had was pretty damn powerful when he got his hand on it. Plus, Subaru has the most unusual Cosmo out of all of them.
If so, then why Kouga & co couldn't even scratch them aside from the plot demand it so?

Quote:
Also that episode was pretty much introductory for Subaru's debut as an Equeluus Saint.
Exactly. Since that is Equuleus Subaru's debut, he must look good in that episode no matter what the cost, including making Kouga and co look like incompetent jobbers in front of 3rd Class Pallasites.
Old 2013-12-07, 23:08   Link #3163
Ozuma

@Obelisk ze Tormentor

It's more than just the plot too bro. Kouga, Yuna, Souma, Haruto,Eden and the rest of them were exhausted as fuck. Plus, their cloths were pretty damaged. Subaru was the only one with a cloth in-tact and not tired.
Old 2013-12-07, 23:15   Link #3164
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

That's what, five(?) powerful Bronze Saints being powerless in front of two 3rd class Pallasites who previously lost to Haruto and Steel Subaru. Also, didn't Kouga & co already had their rest in that underground shelter? So, I don't know about you, but I simply don't buy it.
Old 2013-12-07, 23:36   Link #3165
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Just because they're rested mentally and physically doesn't mean they're at peak condition. Some of them have problems cloth-wise, health-wise, strength-wise.

Also that rest they had in the underground place wasn't even that long.

EDIT:

Haruto and Subaru back when he was a Steel Saint were let off the hook because they had the upper hand due to strategies implemented.
Old 2013-12-08, 00:12   Link #3166
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Just because they're rested mentally and physically doesn't mean they're at peak condition. Some of them have problems cloth-wise, health-wise, strength-wise.

EDIT:
Haruto and Subaru back when he was a Steel Saint were let off the hook because they had the upper hand due to strategies implemented.
I don't think this series is that well-thought out that the time of their rest matters (FYI, they rested twice in that underground shelter). Also, most of them except Haruto still has 60-70% of their cloths. You also forgot that the powerful Eden was perfectly fine and has no damage on his cloth. So that makes 1 powerful saint at his 90-100% + 4 saints at 60-70% + 1 saint at 30-40%. That should be more than enough to take care of those two 3rd Class Scythe Pallasites. But no..., the show had to nerve them all to give way to the super-amazingly-awesome Equuleus Subaru.
Old 2013-12-08, 00:23   Link #3167
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

EDIT:

you are such a kouga.co fanboy.... just admit it that kouga.co is now an incompetent burden and useless bullying target in season 2.

omega season 2 is basically a show for legendary, our new bronzies is just fodder, and their role i believe is only to be bullied by pallasite and later will plot-armor win against saturn/subaru
Old 2013-12-08, 02:47   Link #3168
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

i not gona said that if i was you that are rude talk. seiya save kouga many times and kouga save seiya from titan and pallas from repel arrow not only kouga Team got bullying even shun got bully by Egeon Class 1 pallasite even legendary saints had problems to even shiryu to. no body perfect

phoenix ikki said from Egeon thanks from kouga help that sword easy destroy by broke little damage from kouga. now kouga use his head now thanks for shun advise.

look like kouga team become true saints now for guidance from legendary saints.
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 08:23   Link #3169
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Fact: Ikki is NOT dead. There is no way the producers have the balls to kill off one of the originals let alone fucking Ikki.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 08:25   Link #3170
Ozuma

@hamazura

Good lord you sound like someone I argued with on another forum. -_-

It's already been made clear that the Pallasite's are different than the average opponents.

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

K that "Is not well thought out" is a conjecture bro. You have no proof to verify that statement.

Eden had never experienced fighting two 3rd class Pallasites at the same time. Once again, you're trying too hard to cherry pick at the details trying to find an error in power inconsistency.

Subaru's power is a wild card factor thus why they were all able to survive when Europa showed himself to Kouga, Souma, Ryuho and Eden.

@Omnimon

If they actually kill Ikki off. lol wow, you got guts Toei.
Old 2013-12-08, 08:26   Link #3171
hamazura
whatever

well, saga mince him to atom level structure and he was like, rebirth infinite time
Old 2013-12-08, 08:32   Link #3172
Ozuma

@hamazura

Him and Aegaeon's scuffle I'm calling what happened between him and Shaka happening again. If they did that whole montage with one of the phoenix feathers.
Old 2013-12-08, 08:45   Link #3173
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
K that "Is not well thought out" is a conjecture bro. You have no proof to verify that statement.
By "not well-thought out" I meant this series doesn't go into full details about things. It's even pale in comparison to other shounen series like Naruto & Hunter x Hunter in terms of power definition and technique details.

Quote:
Eden had never experienced fighting two 3rd class Pallasites at the same time. Once again, you're trying too hard to cherry pick at the details trying to find an error in power inconsistency.
What's the difference if just in one episode before it, Eden can obliterate Thebe's ultimate Asteroid technique that made even Hati scared shitless and ran with his tail between his legs? Not to mention he disposed a 3rd-class Pallasite like Thebe easily like killing a rat. Now Eden suddenly cannot do anything against two 3rd-class Pallassites whose combination attack power is only a fragment of Thebe's ultimate asteroid. And you want me to believe that being consistent? Hell no. Oh, and what I said above is not "little details I cherry-pick". They're heavily featured in (if not the focus of) the episodes.

If you refuse to see inconsistency right before your eyes, that's your problem, not mine.
Old 2013-12-08, 08:53   Link #3174
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Okay, dude that's WAY messed up comparing Omega to Naruto. >_>

Why does it need to go into major details about things that should be obvious? It went into detail about the Seventh Sense and cloths. You're probably just not paying attention.

Quote:
What's the difference if just in one episode before it, Eden can obliterate Thebe's ultimate Asteroid technique that made even Hati scared shitless and ran with his tail between his legs?
See and this is precisely why you don't understand what you're talking about.

Hati is in a difference class of strength and he knew his skills wouldn't stand up to Eden's. The two scythe wielders were too quick for him and the others to match-up against.

Just like there's a different level of strength among 2nd class Pallasites it's the same with 3rd class Pallasites.

I don't think you're even trying to understand it.
Old 2013-12-08, 09:17   Link #3175
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

Okay, dude that's WAY messed up comparing Omega to Naruto. >_>

Why does it need to go into major details about things that should be obvious? It went into detail about the Seventh Sense and cloths. You're probably just not paying attention.
I didn't say it needs more details as this is a kid's show. But it would be nice if more details are added coz that means the writer is actually using more of his creativity.

Like, say, for example, a character in a shounen anime is attacking with fire, which one sounds more interesting?:
1. "He attacks with very hot fire"
2. "He attacks with fire which is above 6000 degree Celsius"

Same essence, different execution. SSO took the simpler first approach, while series like Hunter x Hunter took the more interesting and well-defined second approach.

Just in case you don't get it, the above are simplified examples. Don't take it literally.

Quote:
Hati is in a difference class of strength and he knew his skills wouldn't stand up to Eden's. The two scythe wielders were too quick for him and the others to match-up against.

Just like there's a different level of strength among 2nd class Pallasites it's the same with 3rd class Pallasites.

I don't think you're even trying to understand it.
Oh, they were too quick for him? Give me a proof or a line in the episode where it's said those twin's attack is quicker than what Eden is capable of aside from your own interpretation.

As for me, I have basis for saying Thebe's ultimate technique has waaaay more power then the combined scythe attack. You see, if Thebe's meteorite were to hit, it would clearly destroy that entire part/area of town down to the sewer. That's why Hati ran for his life just before Thebe's asteroid hits (he said so himself). Yet Eden is able to obliterate it. The Twins' attack, on the other hand, doesn't do that much damage to it's surroundings and they were in a confined sewer for god's sake. Yet, Eden can do nothing.

You can't be more obvious than this. If you still don't get it, I'll just stop now coz it's useless. You may have the last word or anything you wanna say.
Old 2013-12-08, 09:28   Link #3176
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

lol seriously dude? I mean seriously?

The show really needs to describe the degree of heat and such? Oh wait, it did. In the fight with Hyoga he described the level of cold which he used, Dione described the abilities of his whip and etc.

Haruto is also clearly weary if he notes in the episode which they fight the twins "That technique is much more powerful than it was before."

Ryuho is missing his dragon shield, Kouga's cloth is beat up and same with Yuna and Souma. It's apparent Eden can't do much if his opponents are far too quick.

EDIT:

Eden didn't overwhelm the explosion and "beat it"

He pushed it back because Thebe couldn't handle the asteroid he brought down.

Another example of you not paying attention to the dialogue dude.

Hati specialized in his knife throwing, and having enhanced senses. He wasn't a top notch strength dude with super powerful techniques.
Old 2013-12-08, 09:33   Link #3177
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

lol seriously dude? I mean seriously?

The show really needs to describe the degree of heat and such? Oh wait, it did. In the fight with Hyoga he described the level of cold which he used, Dione described the abilities of his whip and etc.
OMG, I just said "Just in case you don't get it, the above are simplified examples. Don't take it literally." in my previous post. Yet you actually still took it literally? That's it, I've proved my point and I'm done.
Old 2013-12-08, 09:37   Link #3178
Ozuma

@Obelisk Ze Tormentor

You clearly want those meanings to be taken literally if you put it out at all.

Also you didn't make your point about power inconsistency if you neglected how powerful the twins were speed-wise and in terms of technique that made it difficulty for the tired Bronze's to use their moves.

Also you didn't pay attention to the dialogue that pointed out thatThebe couldn't control the humongous asteroid he brought down and made it easier to negate.

So yeah, no you didn't prove your point at all. You're running away dude.
Old 2013-12-08, 09:54   Link #3179
hamazura
whatever

why this ozuma guy seems like really want to win the argument so badly?
its obvious that... yeah i dont want to continue this sentences
Old 2013-12-08, 11:08   Link #3180
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
About the power levels...

The battle of Genbu, remember that he didn't finished his training. Also, He said that his dead was somehow written in the stars, he knew he must die for something greater to happen. Granted that it was a plot device to give Shiryu the libra cloth, but at least they put more meaning to it (it was the trigger for Athena finally going against Pallas).

The battle against the Scythe Twins... Anybody who pays attention should know that Subaru used the Equuleus Saint the second strongest attack right off the bat, unlike Koga and Co, who were using their regular attacks without burning their cosmo enough, given a lot more time they could surely defeat the twins without more problems.

And about Ikki... didn't that happen before? I'm pretty sure that thanks to the Phoeninx Cloth he re-spawns on Death Queen Island's Volcano

Tags
action, shounen