Old 2008-08-31, 07:58   Link #301
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Eh, well. That's for Turn 22 now.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 07:58   Link #302
mega4000
Banned

what about charles was saiying about schneizel? what was that? did someone make a translation for that?
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 07:58   Link #303
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I knew Marriane was a bitch all along !!!
I suspected she was alive somehow and had some nasty scheme and I was right. What a bitch. Poor Lulu.

And it looks like the geass plot is not finished. Lulu's geass has upgraded and they show the Knight of One having a geass for sure in the preview (though we all suspected that already). Wonder what his geass is...

Now that Marianne is out of Anya's head I wonder if she has all her memories back.

From the looks of the preview we're going to see the infamous HAT! And it looks like Kallen is going to visit the new Emperor Lelouch.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH'S HAT!
Old 2008-08-31, 07:59   Link #304
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Didnt Kenji Teraoka (Concept Design) mention that Code Geass is suppose to be like a fairy tale with realistic elements all the way back in season 1?
I don't know if this is the case, but it's certainly developed along that path since the very first episode. I mean C.C was a literal Pandora's Box right out of the ancient myth. The Geass of course being the evil unleashed upon the earth. What a crap deal that things been for Lelouch. I mean sure he's emperor now, but he literally has nothing of what he had at the beginning of the series. No family, no friends, nobody to love him. He's become like C.C herself. The geass is a curse that makes you miserable because it's the biggest lie of all. I think I may have mentioned this before, but it becomes more true with each passing episode.

I guess you can say it worked out somewhat well in that it helped him to stop his parents, but now what? I think that's the question I'm asking myself most. In 45 episodes how worth it has it been for the guy? I think it's supposed to be this bitter though. I don't think it was written this way in any manner that was not intentional. The guy literally wasted 2 years to watch his sister die (apparently) and to try and avenge someone who wasn't even dead and never loved him. I think that people are confusing the bitterness of the story with bad writing and that it's turning out in a manner that was not intented by the writers.

No, I say it's meant to be this way, as incredible and surreal as it is, Code Geass has been heading in this direction pretty much since the first episode if you follow the clues and think outside the box like the writers love to do with the story.

Also love the irony that Charles and Marianne are hypocrites because they are the biggest liars of anyone in the series with Charles putting on this macho bravado about Darwinism and Marianne this caring mother type persona. Is Lelouch going to repeat their mistakes or is he going to break the cycle that Charles tried to. Right now it's not looking so good.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:02   Link #305
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

People, please, try to discuss the episode without dragging the thread down in a swirling whirlwind of hate and insults. A load of posts have been removed for serving to incite the flames. Please remember that insulting other forum members is not allowed, so try to keep it civil from now on.
Old 2008-08-31, 08:02   Link #306
Black Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
From the looks of the preview we're going to see the infamous HAT! And it looks like Kallen is going to visit the new Emperor Lelouch.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH'S HAT!
and maybe we will get the kiss that all kalulu fans are waiting for
Black Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:05   Link #307
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Eye View Post
and maybe we will get the kiss that all kalulu fans are waiting for
dont say it out loud
the sunrise script writers will find out that we want it and will fuck it up for us
Old 2008-08-31, 08:05   Link #308
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

No wonder Rolo turned out like he did ganking anyone and everyone who tried to take his nii-sama away. I mean for fucks sake V.V. is basically his role model and this is the guy who goes and kills Marianne because he gets a little upset that Charles is spending too much time with her. Talk about jealousy.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:07   Link #309
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
No wonder Rolo turned out like he did ganking anyone and everyone who tried to take his nii-sama away. I mean for fucks sake V.V. is basically his role model and this is the guy who goes and kills Marianne because he gets a little upset that Charles is spending too much time with her. Talk about jealousy.
Wow I didn't even think about that. Good catch.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:07   Link #310
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I guess neither his mind or body ever grew up. Always a jealous (immortal) little boy...
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:09   Link #311
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

I never thought that MOM and DAD will be that evil!! Oh well, so the way I see it, signs point to KaLulu. Will anyone try SuzakuxC.C.?

Though C.C. may die, Lelouch too, Suzaku too, Kallen too...

But signs point to C.C. Please don't kill me!
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:12   Link #312
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Spoiler for agree:
I don't think she'd care if she was being used as a tool, because she said as much back in R2 episode 2.
Old 2008-08-31, 08:13   Link #313
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

Now that Lelouch has his Geass leveled up, he can kill C.C. He'll be immortal! But still I don't think that C.C. will be killed by Lelouch. If yes, it would be accidentally or in a very tight condition.
Old 2008-08-31, 08:13   Link #314
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaramayana View Post
I never thought that MOM and DAD will be that evil!! Oh well, so the way I see it, signs point to KaLulu. Will anyone try SuzakuxC.C.?

Though C.C. may die, Lelouch too, Suzaku too, Kallen too...

But signs point to C.C. Please don't kill me!
Don't think that this was a SuzaxC.C. I actually believe that suzaku will be alone at the end. Actually I prefer this way.
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:17   Link #315
Black Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
dont say it out loud
the sunrise script writers will find out that we want it and will fuck it up for us
well the script is already finished or so thats what i heard, i'm not sure if the ending would be a kalulu or a CCxLulu heck there might not even be one to begin with ,because there is a possiblity of one of them dieing.
but i sure long for a kiss between those two

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
Don't think that this was a SuzaxC.C. I actually believe that suzaku will be alone at the end. Actually I prefer this way.
yeah no suzaxC.C. , I kinda wanted him to be with nunnally after the death of yuffie but now both of them are dead so i say let him be alone.
Black Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:20   Link #316
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
Yeah. I think so too. It was never a SuzakuxC.C. But Kallen's stepping into the stage! What of C.C.?????

Suzaku & Kallen = Right & Left hand of Lelouch!!
Old 2008-08-31, 08:25   Link #317
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I don't know if this is the case, but it's certainly developed along that path since the very first episode. I mean C.C was a literal Pandora's Box right out of the ancient myth. The Geass of course being the evil unleashed upon the earth. What a crap deal that things been for Lelouch. I mean sure he's emperor now, but he literally has nothing of what he had at the beginning of the series. I guess you can say it worked out somewhat well in that it helped him to stop his parents, but now what? I think that's the question I'm asking myself most. In 45 episodes how worth it has it been for the guy. I think it's supposed to be this bitter though, I don't think it was written this way in any manner that was not intentional. The guy literally wasted 2 years to watch his sister die and to try and avenge someone who wasn't even dead and never loved him. I think that people are confusing the bitterness of the story with bad writing and that it's turning out in a manner that was not intented by the writers.

No, I say it's meant to be this way, as incredible and surreal as it is, Code Geass has been heading in this direction pretty much since the first episode if you follow the clues and think outside the box like the writers love to do with the story.
I agree with about how the plot has been progresing and as to what will happen from now, what I think is that both Lelouch and Suzaku will be atempting to make the wrold a better place for Nunnally's sake, as a way to make up for they have done in the past.

I am intrested as to why C.C. started wearing her prison clothe again. Does she fell trapped?
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:26   Link #318
TheDisruptiveOne

I see 3 possible live/die scenarios involving CC and Lelouch.

1). CC sacrifices herself so that Lelouch can live. (The Lelouch/Kallen scenario.)
2). They die together. (The Lelouch/CC scenario.)
3). Lelouch dies, takes the code and geass with him, and CC gets another chance at a normal life. (The CC/Kallen scenario.)

#2 seems the most likely to me.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:31   Link #319
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I am intrested as to why C.C. started wearing her prison clothe again. Does she fell trapped?
Habit? She can't exactly wear her Black Knight dress.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 08:35   Link #320
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Habit? She can't exactly wear her Black Knight dress.
Don't forget that other dress is still on the Black Knight flagship