Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-12, 14:37   Link #301
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
there will be made ​​in the team, but not group of 4 but 2 have made ​​thus expects Ruby and weiss teamed and Yang and Blake teamed right?
I think the fact that Yang is wearing glasses (she can avoid eye contact while looking right at someone) will keep the partners (not teams) up in the air for a bit. I'm intrigued by the wording Ozbin used to describe their mission. "A number of relics" "Guard them" Makes me think that only a number of the partners will be able to complete their objective, leaving them to fight among themselves.

I'm thinking one set of partners per relic and the teams will form around which sets of partners pull together to complete their mission, whether to steal the relic from another team or protect their own.

I think Weiss and Blake being paired and fighting to steal a relic would be cool. Especially if they're set up against Yang and Ruby.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 14:41   Link #302
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
I think the fact that Yang is wearing glasses (she can avoid eye contact while looking right at someone) will keep the partners (not teams) up in the air for a bit. I'm intrigued by the wording Ozbin used to describe their mission. "A number of relics" "Guard them" Makes me think that only a number of the partners will be able to complete their objective, leaving them to fight among themselves.

I'm thinking one set of partners per relic and the teams will form around which sets of partners pull together to complete their mission, whether to steal the relic from another team or protect their own.

I think Weiss and Blake being paired and fighting to steal a relic would be cool. Especially if they're set up against Yang and Ruby.
yes I quite agree with what you write because then in terms of this team will be logical that our four girls teamed up with one another and not eg "Pyrha and weiss (even if it would) do will not team with Pyrha
Old 2013-08-12, 14:46   Link #303
wm4

Quote:
I think the fact that Yang is wearing glasses (she can avoid eye contact while looking right at someone) ....
I think the glasses just do what they do - to protect her eyes from the sunlight.
wm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 15:07   Link #304
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wm4 View Post
I think the glasses just do what they do - to protect her eyes from the sunlight.
That may be. I think that sly wink she gave Ruby before putting them on meant something though. She's also the only one that put any eye protection on as they were being launched into the deep, dark, forest.
Old 2013-08-12, 15:11   Link #305
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Maybe its just so she looks cool?
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 15:12   Link #306
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Maybe its just so she looks cool?
true Yang is stylus

edit:

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-08-13 at 16:35.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 16:46   Link #307
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
I wonder what Nora's weapon is? Suppose it is a whip? She looks like a whippersnapper.
Perhaps her name is a play on the word Norns, which, along with Valkyrie, is of Old Norse origin. From what I can gather, Valkyries carried spears into battle where they were sent by Odin to select who was to die and who was to be brought back to Valhalla (though it's unclear to me whether they actually did any of the killing themselves). Once back at Vahalla, the Valkyries seemed to become servant girls, giving the warriors horns of mead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I don't think Pyrra came across as vulnerable. I think she's just pretty laid back and just goes with the flow.
I'd agree with this impression. "...letting the chips fall where they may" sounds more like someone who doesn't need to worry and can handle any situation that comes her way. Don't know why, but she does seem to have the hots for Jaune, but he seems pretty clueless about it and, instead, pours all his "charm" in Weiss's direction. Idiot.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 16:48   Link #308
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
I wonder what Nora's weapon is? Suppose it is a whip? She looks like a whippersnapper.
Big ax maybe ?
Old 2013-08-13, 16:54   Link #309
Tenzen12

While spear would be logical conclusion I doubt we would get two of them in team. Personaly I think Nora might be resident "magic" user, though there is quite number of people who from some reason susspect her be Hammer user out there.

Edit: which isn't that far from big axe mentioned above.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 17:08   Link #310
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
While spear would be logical conclusion I doubt we would get two of them in team. Personaly I think Nora might be resident "magic" user, though there is quite number of people who from some reason susspect her be Hammer user out there.

Edit: which isn't that far from big axe mentioned above.
I do agree that it would be doubtful that two main characters would yield the same weapon. That said, we already know that Weiss is quite a capable magic user, so perhaps that would negate the idea of Nora also using magic. Along with the other two unnamed guys being launched, she does not have an immediately discernible weapon. I doubt it would be an axe (or hammer), since she would have been seen to be carrying it. Maybe she talks her opponents into submission.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 17:37   Link #311
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Huh, i am slowly growing to hate Jaune. Typical jockster character that seems to be the writer's favorite and suddenly take over the show while actually not having any really interesting about him :-(
Really? Quite the opposite for me. I'll admit while seeing the latest episode I questioned whether or not the girls were getting enough attention, but I really do love what they're doing with him. To me he's a real relief from the typical clueless protagonist, or the helpless and shy boy.

For once, an awkward dude who still tries to be charming, all the while being funny.
Old 2013-08-14, 03:31   Link #312
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
I'd agree with this impression. "...letting the chips fall where they may" sounds more like someone who doesn't need to worry and can handle any situation that comes her way. Don't know why, but she does seem to have the hots for Jaune, but he seems pretty clueless about it and, instead, pours all his "charm" in Weiss's direction. Idiot.
We'll see how she greets other people. Whether she gets right in their face and tells them her name or not.
Old 2013-08-14, 10:05   Link #313
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
The ability to talk her enemies to death?
Old 2013-08-14, 11:45   Link #314
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
I do agree that it would be doubtful that two main characters would yield the same weapon. That said, we already know that Weiss is quite a capable magic user, so perhaps that would negate the idea of Nora also using magic. Along with the other two unnamed guys being launched, she does not have an immediately discernible weapon. I doubt it would be an axe (or hammer), since she would have been seen to be carrying it. Maybe she talks her opponents into submission.
Why I wouldn't bet much on magic myself, Weiss being magic user doesn't make it less likely ( or unlikely) as they both are in different teams which can either compete or geting missions independently from each other. Having one magic user per team wouldn't be realy weird.
Old 2013-08-15, 10:34   Link #315
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Why I wouldn't bet much on magic myself, Weiss being magic user doesn't make it less likely ( or unlikely) as they both are in different teams which can either compete or geting missions independently from each other. Having one magic user per team wouldn't be realy weird.
Do we -know- that Weiss i a magic user? everything points toward her to be a Magic Knight type, if she even uses magic at all.

This would still mean we haven't got a proper magic user at all.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 10:38   Link #316
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Do we -know- that Weiss i a magic user? everything points toward her to be a Magic Knight type, if she even uses magic at all.

This would still mean we haven't got a proper magic user at all.
In her trailer she does seem to use magic.

chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 11:46   Link #317
Tenzen12

But of course we can't forget thhere is no magic, just The Dust....
Old 2013-08-15, 14:28   Link #318
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

do not blame those who think it is magic because it is so beautiful ... especially with circles also say the magic
Old 2013-08-15, 16:05   Link #319
CBredbeard
Banned

RWBY tonight, no?
Old 2013-08-15, 19:00   Link #320
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
RWBY tonight, no?
yeah, Finally, we will see who will team up with that ... please kami-sama Ruby team with weiss

EDIT: episode is just 4 min --' snif

Tags
action, cgi, fairy tale, fantasy, rooster teeth, rwby