He is still as cool now as he was before. Sasuke for life! 55 16.87%
Give the guy some slack, after all his entire family was murdered 56 17.18%
Never liked him, never hated him 81 24.85%
Yeah, I am beginning to hate him now. 45 13.80%
Sasuke deserves to die! A.S.S for life! 89 27.30%
Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-22, 15:33   Link #301
EscapeAndBreakFree

Yeah, I know it's a useless thing to hope for, Sasuke feeling remorse for abandoning his kind hearted friends. Although I have realized that he seems to care alot about his new team Hawk.

I just hope a miracle will eventually happen, otherwise there's probaley no other choice but to kill Sasuke.
EscapeAndBreakFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 17:37   Link #302
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I think Sasuke has definitely improved during the run of Part II, but it seems mainly at the cost of receiving power-ups from out of nowhere (Oro's Power, MS). In the end, he will still play second fiddle to Naruto
Old 2008-11-22, 19:24   Link #303
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohei View Post
I think Sasuke has definitely improved during the run of Part II, but it seems mainly at the cost of receiving power-ups from out of nowhere (Oro's Power, MS). In the end, he will still play second fiddle to Naruto
This is the opinion that we (i.e. Naruto fans) all need to have concerning power-ups etc. No matter what Sasuke "receives" Naruto will still beat him in the end. Go Naruto !
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 18:06   Link #304
EscapeAndBreakFree

Though really, I do see where Masashi Kishimoto is going with this character. It's important in any series for us to have character{s} that we hate or get angry with, or at times just want to straight out kick that character's ass.

I can see Masashi Kishimoto is probably aiming for this, and in the end of the series {If that were to ever happen anytime soon I hope not!} will end up surprising us some how with Sasuke's character.
Old 2008-11-24, 18:58   Link #305
Ryuujin

I wish Kishimoto would just commit to making him a villain already! He's been half-assing it the whole time, and it just sucks. I'm sure by the time Sasuke gets to Konoha, Danzou will be in control and Sasuke will come off as the good guy yet again for dealing with him (that's if Danzou and the elders don't kill themselves or something, as Sasuke's opponents are wont to do) ...

Also, I started hating Sasuke when he got all emo and whiny after the fight on the hospital roof ("waaah, my rival is roughly equal to me! I'm going to go join the guy who wants to destroy the village and steal my body!"). He was shaping up to be a decent character until Itachi mindraped all his character development right out of him...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 20:00   Link #306
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
I wish Kishimoto would just commit to making him a villain already! He's been half-assing it the whole time, and it just sucks. I'm sure by the time Sasuke gets to Konoha, Danzou will be in control and Sasuke will come off as the good guy yet again for dealing with him (that's if Danzou and the elders don't kill themselves or something, as Sasuke's opponents are wont to do) ...

Also, I started hating Sasuke when he got all emo and whiny after the fight on the hospital roof ("waaah, my rival is roughly equal to me! I'm going to go join the guy who wants to destroy the village and steal my body!"). He was shaping up to be a decent character until Itachi mindraped all his character development right out of him...

I dont see it that way....him getting upset about the roof fight was more him realizing how far beneath itachi he was
Old 2008-11-25, 13:24   Link #307
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

I would actually love for kishi to surprise most of us and actually make sasuke evil in the end. That would just be the cherry on the top of the cake, final fight sasuke vs naruto, naruto kills sasuke but dies protecting the village in some way.
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 18:34   Link #308
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin_Uchiha View Post
I would actually love for kishi to surprise most of us and actually make sasuke evil in the end. That would just be the cherry on the top of the cake, final fight sasuke vs naruto, naruto kills sasuke but dies protecting the village in some way.
That would be a great ending but that would really really making me cry big time!! The hole world would burst in tears!!

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 21:52   Link #309
EscapeAndBreakFree

Well I could see the big fight between Naruto and Sasuke in shippuuden, but I don't feel it will be as great as the one they had at the valley of the end.
Old 2008-12-01, 15:15   Link #310
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeAndBreakFree View Post
Well I could see the big fight between Naruto and Sasuke in shippuuden, but I don't feel it will be as great as the one they had at the valley of the end.
Well, that's due to hype-factor. Everyone wants it to happen, no... everyone knows it's bound to happen, but after the first fight, we all know it can't live up. It's like Spiderman 3.
If you just go in expecting it to suck, you'll be pleasantly surprised when it's only mediocre.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 07:06   Link #311
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
If sasuke is defeated.. its already better than VOTE Im not a sasuke hater, nor lover... but as a naruto fan... what can I say... he could just spam KB for all i care... victory is all the satisfaction I need
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 22:16   Link #312
EscapeAndBreakFree

Not like I expect the next Naruto vs. Sasuke fight to suck, I'm sure it will be spectacular, it's just that at the valley of the end, their fight was showng how the bond between them was breaking, and eventually did.

The next fight between them should probabley be about the bond between them being fixed, so that's why I don't believe it would be as good as the one in the valley of the end because I just don't see it being as emotional, but enough to make me cry like I did at the valley of the end fight.
Old 2008-12-07, 12:36   Link #313
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
The next fight between them should probabley be about the bond between them being fixed, so that's why I don't believe it would be as good as the one in the valley of the end because I just don't see it being as emotional, but enough to make me cry like I did at the valley of the end fight.
Actually, that's a good idea you have there... The two of them fight each other, and somehow wind up teaming up. It would be just as emotional as the VOTE fight.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 14:22   Link #314
EscapeAndBreakFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Actually, that's a good idea you have there... The two of them fight each other, and somehow wind up teaming up. It would be just as emotional as the VOTE fight.

Heheh, yeah I'll mail my idea to Masashi Kishimito!

Naruto 4 ever!
Old 2008-12-09, 06:15   Link #315
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Well, he's not as cool as Suigetsu, but since he's on Team Suigetsu, he's rather cool.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 21:35   Link #316
EscapeAndBreakFree

After reading/watching this series, I must say that Masashi Kishimito really knows what he's doing with this character.

Though I wish he would quite making us wait and give us the big reveal already! {Though that would ruin the series lol}

SOmething in my gut tells me that there's just something really big about to happen in Naruto!

p.s. I heard a rumor that Masashi KIshimito was going to end Naruto sometime next August, does anyone know if this is true?
Old 2008-12-10, 22:04   Link #317
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
After reading/watching this series, I must say that Masashi Kishimito really knows what he's doing with this character.

Though I wish he would quite making us wait and give us the big reveal already! {Though that would ruin the series lol}

SOmething in my gut tells me that there's just something really big about to happen in Naruto!

p.s. I heard a rumor that Masashi KIshimito was going to end Naruto sometime next August, does anyone know if this is true?
Yea something big might happen to Naruto the way things are it seems like.

End Naruto in August? I wounder if it true or not.. If Kakashi life change thing is becoming hokage then what about Naruto? Sakura life changes then maybe tusnade dies?

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 22:53   Link #318
james0246

Quote:
That is a flase rumour that pops up every year or so. While there is an end for this arc in sight (probably 2 or so more years), it is still unknown if Kishimoto will continue with a Part III or not.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 21:46   Link #319
EscapeAndBreakFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That is a flase rumour that pops up every year or so. While there is an end for this arc in sight (probably 2 or so more years), it is still unknown if Kishimoto will continue with a Part III or not.

OH THANK GOD!

I was so upset when I heard that rumor, I was like: Nooooo! Not when it's at such a good part in the series, don't end it just yet Kishimito!
Old 2008-12-13, 00:12   Link #320
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

i think Sasuke is too obsessed with revenge and i think he's a little conceited, the whole time he's thinking about killing this person to avenge this person and so on and so forth....
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote