AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-24, 11:30   Link #301
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Oh, so the translation reached that part? That marks the beginning of Touya getting more OP.
Old 2017-02-24, 14:32   Link #302
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Yup, and I am very excited for the next chapters since it's going to be some battle with some evil summoned spirit that is going berserk in the holy capital right now~
Old 2017-02-24, 18:43   Link #303
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Is there any snusnu here??
Old 2017-02-24, 18:44   Link #304
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ None happened yet in the main story, but we already know that all 9 harem members will give birth to at least one child in the future.
Old 2017-02-24, 19:12   Link #305
Valky
Radioactive

The predictions kinda annoy me though. It's spoiling big time and he basically just accepting it and done nothing to change it.
Old 2017-02-24, 20:28   Link #306
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

He accepts it because it's not like he has any real reason to try and avoid the predictions anyway. And it's not like there were many in the first place. Just the number of wives and each of them having a kid (with only one son among the first 9).
Old 2017-02-25, 00:24   Link #307
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

The female ratio is very high around the MC... And it is very obvious too... But I can't help but grin thinking it also affected his future decendants...
Old 2017-02-25, 00:45   Link #308
KuroTian

New Raw chap out. Battle With E.spirit and phaze end. Next Arc wedding preparation?
Old 2017-02-25, 11:16   Link #309
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Give me some details please...
Old 2017-02-26, 00:20   Link #310
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Lol Touya just pretended to be God and did some divine punishment on some corrupt cardinals and priests...good job!

Also, there is something very wrong on this lineup...
Quote:
From Rifurizu Empire: His Majesty The Monarch, Queen Zelda, Princess Ririeru, Crown Prince Rideis
From chapter 106
Old 2017-02-27, 00:41   Link #311
Lungpai37

Prediction chapter?

What chapter is the prediction of how many wives an children in?
Lungpai37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 02:06   Link #312
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lungpai37 View Post
What chapter is the prediction of how many wives an children in?
It's around the time the lolicon fatso prince tried to get Sue to be his wife.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 03:26   Link #313
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Not exactly sure on the accuracy of that... I recall the thing about him having 9 wives being mentioned for the first time when he gets the wall and tower of Babylon by one of the robo girls. The children part....no clue.
Old 2017-02-27, 07:53   Link #314
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Hey kyureki-san... Can I get some spoilers about the Sword God and Love God? About how did they appear or more like how were did they come to Brunhild dukedom? Did they come to the checkpoints that Touya set up and just say something along the lines of "hey we are Touya's elder sisters"
Old 2017-02-27, 10:20   Link #315
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
^ Not exactly sure on the accuracy of that... I recall the thing about him having 9 wives being mentioned for the first time when he gets the wall and tower of Babylon by one of the robo girls. The children part....no clue.
I was using the LN. It was when Touya
Spoiler:

The wall and tower part was when the girls found out about the 9 wives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
Hey kyureki-san... Can I get some spoilers about the Sword God and Love God? About how did they appear or more like how were did they come to Brunhild dukedom? Did they come to the checkpoints that Touya set up and just say something along the lines of "hey we are Touya's elder sisters"
The love god came down because she was sent to look for the rogue god. The sword god came down for fun, though the official excuse was to help find the rogue.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 13:08   Link #316
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

^actually some spoilers said that Jii-kami-sama asked Touya to help both the sword God and love to hunt down the rogue God but I'm asking about how they put on an entrance? And after that did they use Touya's castle as some sort of base while they are still tracking that rogue god?
Old 2017-03-03, 08:32   Link #317
ooPeaToo

Cover volume 8

Spoiler for Vol 8:
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-03, 22:24   Link #318
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
Cover volume 8

Spoiler for Vol 8:
Just by looking at the Logo on top this is Babylon`s Library huh?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 08:15   Link #319
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

who is end?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 11:28   Link #320
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

End is a mysterious Boy that Touya met in Belfast while he was out shopping for some engagement rings. First appearance in chapter 71.

Also, after reading the latest translated chapters 122,123, and 124. Is there some event that is going to happen? Or is there another wife candidate going to appear? I want some spoilers man.

P. S.

If you are wandering why I am still alive... Even I myself don't know and I am starting to doubt the doctor that is assigned to me... I mean in the Second week of January, he previously said that, that is the week that I am going to die...then he just came in my room and just abruptly said to me that, he made a mistake on what he previously conveyed to me... Instead of 'on the second week of January, you will die', it's 'on the second week of January, it's the week that you will slowly start to die'. Mother f'ing shithead.... I even did my dramatic farewells to everyone already... And just this Monday, he then freaking told me 'looks like we miscalculated, it seems you are going to last more than we expected you to be'... I am starting to think I should really have my little brother write a letter of complaint about this hospital and the doctor assigned to me. Also if you wondering how I am typing? It's not me it's my little brother that is typing for me since my sense of touch is gone and my body moves like it's in slow motion... And the occasional pain in my lungs is really painful.

Tags
gundam, harem, lolicon mc, smartphone, true harem