AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-14, 14:15   Link #301
eiyuuou

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
I would probably distribute my stats somewhat evenly with a preference for the physical attributes (vitality, str, dex, etc). I like the versatility to be able to have an answer for any situation rather than depending on the specialty of one...but in games those type of characters tend to seem the weakest until the end game.

I'm more worried about the MC's current lack of equipment. In many games your equipment is just as important, if not more important than your stats.
Spoiler:

Yeah, now the gamer finally wears a hat. With the money he been gaining, he should buy some new equipment.
eiyuuou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 22:06   Link #302
bakato

I do believe our guy has raised a flag. 16 INT? Well, that explains her poor memory.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 22:14   Link #303
nosaer

I wouldn't be quick to say her memory of people is bad because of an average INT stat. I do wonder how hostile she's going to respond when she wakes up though. might make for an interesting scene...and I'm guessing the black leather clan will send in someone bigger to deal with him soon if they are as large as the cost of their weapons imply. On another note, our cute red head raised her level 4 times since chapter 2. Guess she hasn't been skipping out on training either.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 09:49   Link #304
Breimoon

NEw raw out!!
Spoiler for raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 11:14   Link #305
coded321
He Who Games

when do you think the mc's level will finally reach the level of his friends?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 11:59   Link #306
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
NEw raw out!!
Spoiler for raw:
Nope. Spider sense.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 12:24   Link #307
Breimoon

i won't lie, was hoping for an eroge skill lol
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 16:21   Link #308
crow13

even with the skill he dug his own grave lol
just hope we don't get game over next cp
crow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 18:55   Link #309
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
when do you think the mc's level will finally reach the level of his friends?
depends on how long it takes a real boss character or 2 to arrive. He's getting to the point where zombie saying won't net him much xp to level up which means he'll need something new and bigger to happen...that could possibly kill him lol...on another note, I wonder if he's getting xp for the random fights he inserts himself into?
Old 2014-06-26, 18:57   Link #310
kazzuya13

Quote:
depends on how long it takes a real boss character or 2 to arrive. He's getting to the point where zombie saying won't net him much xp to level up which means he'll need something new and bigger to happen...that could possibly kill him lol...on another note, I wonder if he's getting xp for the random fights he inserts himself into?
His already fighting ogres currently at his friends' house.
Old 2014-06-26, 21:29   Link #311
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
His already fighting ogres currently at his friends' house.
I wouldn't consider those stupid ogres as bosses.

and this latest chapter was definitely one of the funniest ones I've read so far. I wonder why its such a big deal to her that he used the yun hon recovery thing to heal her. might need to go back a few chapters to find how she's connected to it, if its been revealed yet.

Edit: Nevermind about the shi-yun thing. I think I get it now. She's a member of the yun hon group who shared some of their techniques with the chunbumoon group (which was how han learned it). They weren't supposed to be spreading the yunhon techniques around, yet Han who isn't officially a member of either knows it...just in case anybody else needed a refresher like I did. Maybe this will be a gateway for Han to learn more about the yun hon clan through her.

Last edited by nosaer; 2014-06-26 at 22:05.
Old 2014-06-26, 23:08   Link #312
omega253

Chapter 43

Han's dug himself deep. Sun Il had mentioned that healing skills are rare and highly valued, no? She could possibly ask for his help in the future at the risk of accruing even more debt.

But hey, we know she isn't as stoic as we thought she was. I would've thought Han would get some type of smooth-talking skill or something, but what he got was many times more fitting. Considering the chaos he's been involved in, it's a wonder the skill didn't develop sooner.

But once it gets leveled up, it could be one of his most game-breaking skills. With the ability to see into the future (even if only for bad things to come), Han will be able to scrape together some semblance of preparation so he won't be caught off-guard like the time with those hunters.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 23:48   Link #313
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Han's dug himself deep. Sun Il had mentioned that healing skills are rare and highly valued, no? She could possibly ask for his help in the future at the risk of accruing even more debt.

But hey, we know she isn't as stoic as we thought she was. I would've thought Han would get some type of smooth-talking skill or something, but what he got was many times more fitting. Considering the chaos he's been involved in, it's a wonder the skill didn't develop sooner.

But once it gets leveled up, it could be one of his most game-breaking skills. With the ability to see into the future (even if only for bad things to come), Han will be able to scrape together some semblance of preparation so he won't be caught off-guard like the time with those hunters.
Isn't his healing technique something belonging to her clan?
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 01:18   Link #314
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Isn't his healing technique something belonging to her clan?
Yeah, it is. As an earlier chapter said, the technique had been given to Sun Il's clan, and he gave it to Han to see if it could be learned.

Han's got some explaining to do if he wants to get out of this situation without getting serious burns.
Old 2014-06-27, 03:21   Link #315
kazzuya13

Quote:
I wouldn't consider those stupid ogres as bosses.

and this latest chapter was definitely one of the funniest ones I've read so far. I wonder why its such a big deal to her that he used the yun hon recovery thing to heal her. might need to go back a few chapters to find how she's connected to it, if its been revealed yet.

Edit: Nevermind about the shi-yun thing. I think I get it now. She's a member of the yun hon group who shared some of their techniques with the chunbumoon group (which was how han learned it). They weren't supposed to be spreading the yunhon techniques around, yet Han who isn't officially a member of either knows it...just in case anybody else needed a refresher like I did. Maybe this will be a gateway for Han to learn more about the yun hon clan through her.
The ogres have a field boss in their rank. Furthermore even though YunHon soul recovery is only a basic technique. However they must learn the fundamentals of the Yunhon breathing exercise because of this not many can use the technique. Because of this that is why she is shocked.
Old 2014-06-27, 09:32   Link #316
nosaer

the ogre boss is nothing more then say a tutorial boss for a game. it may seem hard at first (depending on the game) but isn't really hard. I still wouldn't count it as a true boss.

and she almost seemed to be more angry to me rather than just surprised. alao I don't think he learned the yun hon breathing thing because it clashed with the chunbumoon spirit ability but I may be wrong...in either case he learned the recovery ability before anything else because its how he saved sun il
Old 2014-07-03, 10:49   Link #317
nosaer

well that was anticlimactic. She acted pretty civilized. so much for the build up.
Old 2014-07-03, 11:03   Link #318
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Seems like it's actually possible to communicate with her.
Old 2014-07-03, 11:50   Link #319
eiyuuou

Yunhon required a special Ki. As Jee-Han has learned the Yunhon skill, he becomes suspected of having other Yunhon skills as well.
eiyuuou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 11:53   Link #320
omega253

Chapter 44

Shi-Yun actually let Han explain about his Gamer ability and how he learned the skill. She's surprisingly level-headed about the affair and gave her own explanation about why she was fighting Hwan Sung-Gon (The Black Summoner). Although, Shi-Yun still calls him a cheap pervert after he makes her remember that he healed her.

Later, Han finished practicing his ID Create skill and gained the ability to make time-warping illusion areas. Well, now he has even more time to practice his Gamer ability.

Tags
action, rpg-like character