AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-06, 22:12   Link #301
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

I don't think it's something she threw away. I think it's a feeling they both share, but one of them doesn't act on it, or is in deniable about it, or has more life threatening things to think about. The other one is a psychotic idiot, so of course she can talk about it as soon as she seems him, despite being in the middle of a battle.

I think the most pressing concern on Ageha's mind is, if Abyss is from the dark recesses of Amamiya's mind, but is there now, then where is Amamiya? That, and the fact that Abyss seems to have no concern with the well-being of her body.
Old 2010-02-06, 22:54   Link #302
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

I actually feel sorry for Abyss (and keep thinking of PH whenever I see that name). She is part of Amamiya, the part that Amamiya didn't care about and couldn't deal with. I'm hoping that the two of them will merge back together at the end of the story, hmm, I wonder if Abyss has Amamiya's missing memories now.
Old 2010-02-07, 19:31   Link #303
Flames

I,m liking this manga so far. I also like the VOMIC of it as well.
Old 2010-02-08, 01:46   Link #304
celestialguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
I actually feel sorry for Abyss (and keep thinking of PH whenever I see that name). She is part of Amamiya, the part that Amamiya didn't care about and couldn't deal with. I'm hoping that the two of them will merge back together at the end of the story, hmm, I wonder if Abyss has Amamiya's missing memories now.
I doubt Abyss will have Amamiya's "missing" memories. The "missing" memories are slowly being deleted due to the remnant psi from that old geezer (sorry forgot his name) when Amamiya fought to rescue Nemesis Q.

I can't wait until the next chapter, this manga is getting really interesting.
Old 2010-02-11, 08:10   Link #305
Chris38

Well Psyren is starting to get really good in my opinion (not that it wasn't a good manga to begin with. I mean that in chapter 106 ...

Spoiler for Chapter 106:
Old 2010-02-11, 14:05   Link #306
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well Psyren is starting to get really good in my opinion (not that it wasn't a good manga to begin with. I mean that in chapter 106 ...

Spoiler for Chapter 106:
Spoiler for Vortex:
Old 2010-02-11, 20:18   Link #307
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Well, it wasn't a flashy move but effective. At the beginning of this chapter, it was confusing with all the text, I hate it when authors do that when their own characters explain their own moves.
Old 2010-02-11, 20:33   Link #308
Xion Valkyrie

Awesome new chapter. Ageha is probably one of the better shounen protagonists I've seen. He has morals, but he's also realistic, and willing to get his hands dirty.
Old 2010-02-12, 11:29   Link #309
ZeroForever

honestly i feel like this series should have been a seinen, it's good as is but there's a lot of gritty stuff that i think would have been better portrayed had it been in a seinen publication.
Old 2010-02-13, 01:00   Link #310
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

haha I love the end to this chapter, it's simple yet awesome dialogue!

wonder whats up next!
Old 2010-02-13, 05:08   Link #311
Wrath88
Kissing...

Splash happened to damage the thing required to kill... I forgot the name of that guy, lol.

Or perhaps, another PSI user comes in to finish the job?
Old 2010-02-15, 17:07   Link #312
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
anti-climatic end to a mediocre arc. At least Ageha came up with a new ability during it. Best thing to happen was def seeing Abyss though. I hope she can pop out more often and put that yandere love to good use XD!

And I don't think any arc will be better than the grown-up Elmoire Kids arc. Why does that always seem to be the trend for these kinds of manga(SS arc for bleach or chunin exam for Naruto)?
Old 2010-02-19, 15:21   Link #313
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Spoiler for Chapter 107:
Old 2010-02-19, 21:05   Link #314
AdventSleeper

Haha.. of course that had to happen.. this series can't end yet...
Old 2010-02-20, 01:57   Link #315
SecretT

This arc wasn't a waste. First of all,they killed Yusaka and we know that his ability would lead to Matsuri's death in the future(which also caused Ian's suicide).Of course,they may die later anyway,but at least there's one member of Wise removed.
Old 2010-02-20, 14:32   Link #316
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

But that wasn't their objective. They came to lab and risked their lives to stop Miroku for good, and they didn't. Sure they changed the future, but in the process Iba died, Ageha had to kill someone, and Amamiya mental condition is worse than ever (with Abyss managing to break free). For all they know, they might've simply delayed the inevitable with Matsuri.
Old 2010-02-20, 16:34   Link #317
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

delaying the future could be a good thing. if delaying her death even by a couple of days it could give them the advantage. the reason Matsuri didn't go to the day on the DVD was cause she was sick. they hid out.

next i think we're gonna see Hiryu and Tatsuo. see how they got on as well as what's happening with Oboro.
Old 2010-02-20, 17:06   Link #318
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
delaying the future could be a good thing. if delaying her death even by a couple of days it could give them the advantage. the reason Matsuri didn't go to the day on the DVD was cause she was sick. they hid out.

next i think we're gonna see Hiryu and Tatsuo. see how they got on as well as what's happening with Oboro.
Actually I hope we don't go there yet, while it's always good to be on top of things I think it would be better left to see what they have been up to when we return to that time, if we ever do.

Altho this arc seems to be over I'd rather we stick with Ageha for a little longer to see how he deals with some more wise in the present.
Also hope we get a little more development on Amamiya's part(I miss her moments of scary crazy-ness)
Old 2010-03-05, 14:54   Link #319
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

O.M.F.G Amamiya is the epic <3

I wasn't expecting this but damn it's awesome, total moe overload!
just makes me grin cheerfully!

seems that the gang will be going back to the futrue(does that make sense?) really like how Ageha is quite decisive in his actions.
Also his arrogant nature is quite pleasing as well.

and again can't stress enough how much win Amamiya is!!
Old 2010-03-05, 15:14   Link #320
Johnny
Working the bags...

It was pretty funny seeing her all flustered. I also liked Marie's face when they were peeking into the room...
Closed Thread