Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-10, 12:31   Link #3181
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
Two questions-
1)How close is the author's time to U.S. time?
Just wondering since it says 18:00 Wednesday for the next update but I love in San Francisco

lastly
2)
Spoiler for magic eye:
1) California will get the chapter at about 2am tonight. Eastern time gets it at 5am.

2)
Spoiler for reply:

I'd like a plate update too...
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 16:00   Link #3182
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
1) California will get the chapter at about 2am tonight. Eastern time gets it at 5am.

2)
Spoiler for reply:

I'd like a plate update too...
Watch, it turns out he ate the demon turtle and ash dragon XDD
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 17:34   Link #3183
LC.Hanada

Mind if i ask if anyone still translate the chapter 27...?
All i see for chapter 27 is the google doc i see at page 156...
LC.Hanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 04:10   Link #3184
bludvein

Holy crap they moved on to the next dungeon much faster than I thought they would. I figured there would be some more slice of life harem antics while they made up some new gear and trained their space magic, but whatever. At least this way its unlikely the devils will have time to move to set an ambush for them.

Totally called Miu's mother being the "quasi-harem candidate" btw, but its not like it was a big guess.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-06-11 at 04:22.
Old 2014-06-11, 04:18   Link #3185
omegasereon

Reunited Miu with Lumia. Kaori healed her legs. Some talk about Hajime being Miu's "Papa" for life and (fake husband?? blizzard intensifies!)with the semi heroine(due to being Miu's "Papa").
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 04:31   Link #3186
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Reunited Miu with Lumia. Kaori healed her legs. Some talk about Hajime being Miu's "Papa" for life and (fake husband?? blizzard intensifies!)with the semi heroine(due to being Miu's "Papa").
Looks like Miu's mother was some kind of an idol on the tribe.
The way all the other resident want to start an emergency meeting was hillarious,,

Edit : 'Myu want to sleep with papa and mama'

I was waiting for those line,,,

Last edited by maniac88; 2014-06-11 at 04:48.
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 05:43   Link #3187
bakapervert
A pervert

First time I found a MILF as harem member candidate in LN.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 06:08   Link #3188
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
First time I found a MILF as harem member candidate in LN.
It makes a nice story right??

-She is in her earliest twenty (possibly more younger than Aiko sensei in 25)
-Already a widow for 5 years (I'm sure she expecting for some 'action')
-Not against the idea of finding a new husband(even asking Miu whether she want a new dad or not and in return Miu answer Papa is already her Papa)
-Possibly the most beautiful women in her tribe (she was doubted an idol by the neighborhood so when Miu call Hajime papa it make a commotion)
-Turning red when looking at Hajime for the first time (and followed by Hajime doing a princess carry because her foot was injured, take note he did it in front of many audience.)

I have a mixed feelings about this,,
Previously I was expecting for Kaori to be Miu's mother (expecting her real mother dead in 2 month they're seperated) and now looking at her character I'm starting to like her...
Old 2014-06-11, 08:12   Link #3189
bakato

So Hajime, Yu, and Shia got the magic from the lava dungeon right? What was it?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 08:46   Link #3190
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

HAH! as expected, for an older archetype character, rather than oneesan, make it a MILF!
...but~ sub-heroine... well, "ara ara, maa maa" is enough to make things interesting so it's okay~!

The Ancient Magic they got in in Lava dungeon is [Space Manipulation].

By the way, previous chapters are quite funny, constant laugh there, with Tio shout of love, and Myuu diving in the sky.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 13:49   Link #3191
havensgate
skull one

did the demon that attack hajime also got that ancient magic?
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 13:59   Link #3192
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
did the demon that attack hajime also got that ancient magic?
Yes, that was why he came out of nowhere and also escaped the dungeon.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 21:16   Link #3193
bakapervert
A pervert

Hopefully there will be something useful for Kaori in the next dungeon seeing that she miss the one at the volcano.
Old 2014-06-11, 21:20   Link #3194
bakato

Quote:
Hopefully there will be something useful for Kaori in the next dungeon seeing that she miss the one at the volcano.
Probably, but Kaori doesn't exactly fit the profile of a fighter. Hopefully, the next dungeon will be more suited to her talents.

P.S. From Jcafe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haikai
I have a glossary which Japtem members created because we considered doing doing this series in the past but dropped it due to many factors. It would be helpful in standardizing names/skills if anyone does to continue to Translate this series.

Also this was created 1 month ago and only took up 2 days to create this if people do complain why japtem spent time on this instead of focusing on the projects we do have.

Last edited by bakato; 2014-06-11 at 21:40.
Old 2014-06-11, 22:00   Link #3195
bludvein

Quote:
So did Tio. She could definitely use a little something to up her effectiveness when there isn't enough room to use her dragon form. Though Kaori is the most vulnerable...

Anyway, my guess for the next ancient magic is transformation. I think that would be epic and workable. Tio could get a level up of her dragon form and maybe some partial shapeshifting. Kaori could get some kind of angel form that gives a flat boost to her magic abilities and access to light weapons(my bad, couldn't think of anything better). Yue would get the ability to turn into mist. I totally don't know for Hajime and Shia.

Alternatively it could also be some kind of barrier or illusion magic, but that seems kind of boring.
Old 2014-06-11, 22:03   Link #3196
bakato

Quote:
So did Tio. She could definitely use a little something to up her effectiveness when there isn't enough room to use her dragon form. Though Kaori is the most vulnerable...

Anyway, my guess for the next ancient magic is transformation. I think that would be epic and workable. Tio could get a level up of her dragon form and maybe some partial shapeshifting. Kaori could get some kind of angel form that gives a flat boost to her magic abilities and access to light weapons(my bad, couldn't think of anything better). Yue would get the ability to turn into mist. I totally don't know for Hajime and Shia.

Alternatively it could also be some kind of barrier or illusion magic, but that seems kind of boring.
That'd be interesting.
Old 2014-06-11, 22:20   Link #3197
bakapervert
A pervert

So far we already got gravity, space, monster taming, and transmutation. Maybe there will be magic with relation for defense, like reflect or maybe even vector manipulation like Accelerator.

And about the space magic they got from the volcano, shouldn't that kind of magic has some relation with the summoning from another world magic?
Old 2014-06-11, 22:50   Link #3198
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:

It could turn Hajime into a friggin Iron Man.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 22:53   Link #3199
bludvein

Quote:
So far we already got gravity, space, monster taming, and transmutation. Maybe there will be magic with relation for defense, like reflect or maybe even vector manipulation like Accelerator.

And about the space magic they got from the volcano, shouldn't that kind of magic has some relation with the summoning from another world magic?
You'd think so, but since it wasn't even brought up as a possibility I'm guessing no. There must be a separate dimension or summoning magic they need.
Old 2014-06-11, 23:01   Link #3200
maniac88

Quote:
You'd think so, but since it wasn't even brought up as a possibility I'm guessing no. There must be a separate dimension or summoning magic they need.
What I'm thinking is, Summoning magic is a combination of 2 or 3 ancient magic. One of those is space magic. the other 2 probably time and search magic..

Well, it's a guess on my part, and beside we don't know how the space magic actually working. We only saw the demon do some kind of teleport but we don't know the mechanism behind it..

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel