Notices

Old 2015-11-02, 10:23   Link #3241
larethian

^ + Buster chain bonus + Brave chain Extra Attack
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 11:33   Link #3242
Kakurin
大佐

Man, this new guerilla quest design takes forever to clear. Need like 15 minutes on fast speed to do it. Really happy that I have a Casko supporter to turn it into a battle of attrition. Her NP is really useful on top of giving my team basically unlimited access to NPs (running Emiya, Saber Alter, Casko in the front row and Martha and Vlad in the back row).
Old 2015-11-02, 12:05   Link #3243
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Guerrilla quest with Tasmamo isn't hard. Dragon is a bit of trouble but Tamamo itself isn't much of a trouble (she sucks NP points but it just prolongs the battle).
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 14:56   Link #3244
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Man, this new guerilla quest design takes forever to clear. Need like 15 minutes on fast speed to do it. Really happy that I have a Casko supporter to turn it into a battle of attrition. Her NP is really useful on top of giving my team basically unlimited access to NPs (running Emiya, Saber Alter, Casko in the front row and Martha and Vlad in the back row).
Takes a really long time to finish on my Vlad account. If Vlad dies... it becomes a war of attrition since my backline is not very high level lmao...

At least my main account has a lot of high lvl 4*s to keep wailing on tamamo if she manages to kill someone.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 15:27   Link #3245
Nicaea

I'm in a dire need of more strong servants lol, I get wiped at Medea when not using a Vlad support. I'll test my luck when Okeanos shows up.

It's a good thing that the dailies have been set on Tuesday, I bought so much all exp's that the shop won't let me anymore
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 18:12   Link #3246
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

RNG-sama asked me for this. So I'll be kamikaze.

Spoiler for My party:
Old 2015-11-02, 18:16   Link #3247
GDB

I feel like that build would be far more practical with Benkei or Saint George in Mashu's slot (or d'Eon if at third ascension), Mashu moved back to the 4th slot, support moved to 5th slot, and Herc moved to the last slot.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 01:45   Link #3248
larethian

I beat Liz easily with my S-team which includes Herc and Attila and the usual berserker support. No back row needed. She doesn't get NP chance. Attila totally rektd her bigtime with x2 class relations, atk buf ups, and crits thanks to her stars generated by her emblem of stars.

I then used a smurfed team for a 2nd fight, and lost orz. It was a longer-than-usual fight and I missed capsing a few turns and decided not to bother uploading it (too many images anyway). It consists of:
40 Mashu with Kirei CE (15% def up) --> not everyone has this but it's not that great a CE
48 Julius with Halloween Iri (15% NP up + 30% charge) --> everyone should have
31 Saber Gilles with Dragon Pulse (30% charge) --> most should have
35 George with Halloween Mashu (lure + 60% def) --> not everyone has this, but easily subbed with something equivalent and it's a situational CE as well depending on strat
40 Caster Cu with Nero Nightless Rose (500 HP guts) --> everyone should have
90 Attila Support (with Halloween Ilya ?% faster charging +50% charge)

I didn't use my best CEs, trying to simulate the average player. Thought Attila support could somehow carry me over. My strat involves preserving Julius by sacrificing everyone at appropriate times and finally relying on Attila. There were a few failure points caused by RNG, but otherwise I managed to get Boss Liz down to 30k before dying. That's a whopping 420k HPs dealt. A swap of some CEs + a bit of luck with RNG might bring home victory. Boss Liz fired her NP once which hurt bigtime even to my Attila support because she has no dodge or def bufs.

My conclusion is that, the node can be done with more levels in the right class irrespective of rarity, + a good support. I just don't have enough levels in Julius and Gilles and still managed to take 420k hps off Boss Liz thanks to saber class. Some planning is also needed to ensure dodges are deployed during enemy-NP time. I wonder whether lure works against AOE (I don't it does but never tried). I guess the direction for players is to level one servant of each class equally as much as possible. I suppose even a true F2P player should be able to assemble a team of 7x 50s (of each class) if that is done. To prepare for all sort of events. Or maybe I'm oversimplifying it shrug

I did learn a few things from this exercise, which I wouldn't have learned if I keep using my S-team:
1. Protection from arrows is like the best dodge skill ever. The 3 dodges lasts forever until used up (only the def up lasts for 3 turns). By the time my Cu's dodges were used up, he's ready to dodge again.

2. Halloween Mashu CE is pretty interesting. If one has 3 copies of it and slap them on the front row, you essentially get 3 turns of 60% def up for the whole team (since only one servant will get attacked each turn, in theory), unless the 1-turn limit is in absolute time. If you slap all of them on the back row, you can form a strat that involves one key servant in the front row and can ensure his or her survival for at least 3 more turns.
Old 2015-11-03, 02:21   Link #3249
R.LocK
My turn

Not a fan of survival of the fittest strat, to be honest.

Of course, when my main team is Marie/Cas!Liz/Jeanne, suicidal strat doesn't seem optimal.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 03:25   Link #3250
Kakurin
大佐

Also cleared the 50AP one and luckily didn't need to use any command seals. Thank god for my Saber Alter, Vlad and the supporter Attila.
Old 2015-11-03, 04:08   Link #3251
Cicili

The Chinese are saying that if you haven't got a high lvl Saber yourself. (Or high lvl stong servants in general)

It might be best to just bring a lvl 90 Saber friend and let her solo the stage. For the easy NP buster brave chain. And your own servants should be kept to a minimum number and bring underlvled ones so they die faster.

I think you can save some command spells with this method.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 04:42   Link #3252
NovelReader

Still working on lvl 60 guerillas. Need them hearts....skipping the lvl 70 ones since they don't drop anything useful(i think?)
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 04:50   Link #3253
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
Still working on lvl 60 guerillas. Need them hearts....skipping the lvl 70 ones since they don't drop anything useful(i think?)
Dragon Reversed Scale, I was lucky and got 3 from them so far.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 04:58   Link #3254
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
Dragon Reversed Scale, I was lucky and got 3 from them so far.
Well crap....guess I'll just do the quests once while still trying to get the hearts.
Edit: speak of the devil.....random tamamaid CE dropped on my first 70 guerilla! 3 command seals used-worth.

Last edited by NovelReader; 2015-11-03 at 05:13.
Old 2015-11-03, 06:39   Link #3255
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
The Chinese are saying that if you haven't got a high lvl Saber yourself. (Or high lvl stong servants in general)

It might be best to just bring a lvl 90 Saber friend and let her solo the stage. For the easy NP buster brave chain. And your own servants should be kept to a minimum number and bring underlvled ones so they die faster.

I think you can save some command spells with this method.
Tested and works.
I spent a quartz apple to test a few variations for CEs. I did not use master attack and heal skills as I was maxed out (level 10) which probably won't make a good simulation. If you are around level 5, they should make the fight less 'dangerous'

I found the most viable CE to be HF. The extra attack bonus really helped.
I also tried the bath CE, but died due to crits. Could have survived though. But NP build was slightly slower due to lower attack. It does add up with so many rounds.

One of the successful runs with HF: http://imgur.com/a/gBvim

It's still not perfect. There are still room for errors like first wave keep gunning for Attila, and boss Liz doing buster crits after a few charismas or torture will still screw you. But it gives you a very good amount of fighting chance without the use of seals if you have major problems with the node.

My user id for those who need to clear the 50 AP node: 568096304
Name: ラレ
My Attila is maxed out on levels, stats, and all skills at level 4. HF is level 20.

Let me know your player name and party 1 leader as I have a lot of pending friend requests (which reminds me, got to clear them up to make way as pending requests seem to be capped at 20), so that I can accept your request.
I only have 3 slots so please do not add me if you don't need me to complete the node.
And try to use level 1 servants like berserkers or archers for your 2 other slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
You have too many golds to ascend it seems

Last edited by larethian; 2015-11-03 at 06:51.
Old 2015-11-03, 06:55   Link #3256
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

phew, finished the 50ap quest, thanks to those who have that lvl 75 Sieg, my Waver, D'Eon, Jeanne, and even my brand new Lu "Glorious Golden" Bu wiped out. but that support Sieg beat Bathory with his 3rd NP launch.

note : i use 1 command seal to heal Sieg

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 07:54   Link #3257
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Did a yolo roll and got Black Holy Grail CE, making my CE database complete as that's the only CE I haven't encountered. Not sure if I'll use it. The 500HP per turn demerit doesn't seem worth the NP damage boost.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 07:59   Link #3258
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

now you mention it, which one is better on np damage? Maxed haloween princess or black holy grail?

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 11:12   Link #3259
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I feel like that build would be far more practical with Benkei or Saint George in Mashu's slot (or d'Eon if at third ascension), Mashu moved back to the 4th slot, support moved to 5th slot, and Herc moved to the last slot.
You don't get the deal. The thing is to have only Shielder and Berserkers.
Old 2015-11-03, 18:43   Link #3260
NovelReader

What the heck is this.....apple daily->gets another ilya CE. Did another lvl 70 guerilla->maid CE + scale. All my luck is getting other things instead of hearts -_-

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon