AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-05, 10:58   Link #3241
Hiro Hayase

I knew it was Susanoo once it mentioned a reclusive older sister in the extra chapter.

So that's why Mio accepted those flying insect fairies.... they taste like honey... the emergency food race. Jokes aside, that Al-mera something race is very similar in function to honey bees which play a vital role in the ecosystem in pollinating plants.

Makoto clearly thought of the extinct Japanese wolves as guardians of the forest. Since a Roc appeared there might be more sacred beasts appearing in the future as Asora expands.
Old 2017-02-05, 11:09   Link #3242
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Makoto clearly thought of the extinct Japanese wolves as guardians of the forest. Since a Roc appeared there might be more sacred beasts appearing in the future as Asora expands.
Lol you must have posted at the same time as me since I just meantioned it!

And Makoto... You lucky bastard....
Spoiler for lucky bastard:
Old 2017-02-05, 14:30   Link #3243
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Well, he is a hunter so it make senses to have wolf and bird which usually work as hunter's partner in games as one of the first intelligence animal pointed out.

I hope there is no monkey.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-05, 20:22   Link #3244
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
Well, he is a hunter so it make senses to have wolf and bird which usually work as hunter's partner in games as one of the first intelligence animal pointed out.

I hope there is no monkey.
Does that even connect to it, I wonder...?

Well in case they did appear... I just hope they are very wise ones.... Not the pranking one...

Also Rona's POV chapter came out!
Old 2017-02-05, 20:26   Link #3245
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
About Extra chapter 3.

Truth be told... I thought it was makoto's little sister's POV.... Until the name of the gods came out, then I begun to understand... Also who here thought the same as I did??

About chapter 200.

To think makoto has this kind of relationship with animals in the Asora... I must say it is a really nice chapter.
I bet if someone saw him talking with the wolf pack leader. They would surely think he is some sort of God talking with his created guardian deity...

Also for him to have a ruc which can be considered as a mythical beast... I must say, that his world is really made out of his memories... I should expect more mythical creatures to appear if the Asora expands anymore!
Honestly, until Tsukuyomi was mentioned I was asking myself if the newly translated side chapter was actually from a different story, and the Translator messed up. As it didn't seem to fit Makoto's Family, nor did it fit any of his followers. Especially with that "rampaging" the MC of the Chapter (Susanoo) apparently did in the past.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-05, 20:42   Link #3246
lexlexz

Quote:
About Extra chapter 3.

Truth be told... I thought it was makoto's little sister's POV.... Until the name of the gods came out, then I begun to understand... Also who here thought the same as I did??

About chapter 200.

To think makoto has this kind of relationship with animals in the Asora... I must say it is a really nice chapter.
I bet if someone saw him talking with the wolf pack leader. They would surely think he is some sort of God talking with his created guardian deity...

Also for him to have a ruc which can be considered as a mythical beast... I must say, that his world is really made out of his memories... I should expect more mythical creatures to appear if the Asora expands anymore!
i too thought it was makoto imouto at first
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-05, 23:16   Link #3247
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbarsanjaya View Post
Yama chan probably yamata no orochi....

Aint susanoo already kill that snake?
That is king of Hell Yama
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 10:29   Link #3248
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Lol you must have posted at the same time as me since I just meantioned it!

And Makoto... You lucky bastard....
Spoiler for lucky bastard:
isn't this sofia what happen exactly?

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 11:35   Link #3249
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
isn't this sofia what happen exactly?
I think it's what Sofia did to teleport Makoto to the sky and seal his almost non-existent wind magic.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 12:02   Link #3250
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

I know... But I really think he is a lucky bastard...
Old 2017-02-06, 13:20   Link #3251
Cancel

Quote:
I know... But I really think he is a lucky bastard...
He did get his fingers chop off before that happens though.
Cancel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-06, 13:21   Link #3252
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancel View Post
He did get his fingers chop off before that happens though.
it is just a flesh wound
Old 2017-02-07, 07:28   Link #3253
Hokoga

At the beginning of chapter 201 why did Makoto need Tomoe to help him with training?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-07, 07:40   Link #3254
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Cause he need some punching bag?
Old 2017-02-07, 07:41   Link #3255
akbarsanjaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
At the beginning of chapter 201 why did Makoto need Tomoe to help him with training?
he want to try exhausting all of his magic power by transferring it to tomoe, while also wanting to see tomoe's change in hair color
akbarsanjaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-07, 08:13   Link #3256
Hokoga

Quote:
he want to try exhausting all of his magic power by transferring it to tomoe, while also wanting to see tomoe's change in hair color
Oh so that was it, thanks.

At first I thought he was practicing his creation power.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-07, 08:51   Link #3257
Sparteh

Will Makoto finally change how he views Hibiki during/after their next meeting? Current idiolised sempai image is already annoying enough
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-07, 13:22   Link #3258
akbarsanjaya

Until when hibiki will finally realize that she's being used as a tool by the hyuman... The war is not her business afterall

Her grudge against the demons is lil bit unfair,afterall its war! People dies... Including her hyuman friend
akbarsanjaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-07, 18:24   Link #3259
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

You know... I really think hibiki's grudge is really unfair, because she thinks just because she is a hero doesn't mean everything will go smoothly...

Plus, she herself is trying to kill someone else... And that someone fought back and killed her companion, and I really wanted to shout at her face that it's fair if you wanted to kill someone, you be prepared to get killed yourself especially in a war...
Old 2017-02-07, 19:47   Link #3260
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Oh so that was it, thanks.

At first I thought he was practicing his creation power.
sorry to say, but was not like the other guy said; so i will write the real reason!.
remember; all that talk about the "normal" earth being a higher world and mainly everyone who comes from there is a "super human" on the bug world; so He asked tomoe to simulate the environment of earth (our earth) with her abilities and by doing that he could get TIRED by doing his normal routine training and of course this would cause severe exhaustion to tomoe as well and she can only maintain it for longer periods of time if she receive magic from makoto, but the real reason for him being tired was never because he "gave" mana to them in the first place.
simple terms; tomoe was doing something similar as we see in dragon ball z with goku spaceship where it simulates a different environment so he can train harder; but in this case tomoe was the spaceship ;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Will Makoto finally change how he views Hibiki during/after their next meeting? Current idiolised sempai image is already annoying enough
^
Quote:
Until when hibiki will finally realize that she's being used as a tool by the hyuman... The war is not her business afterall

Her grudge against the demons is lil bit unfair,afterall its war! People dies... Including her hyuman friend
Quote:
You know... I really think hibiki's grudge is really unfair, because she thinks just because she is a hero doesn't mean everything will go smoothly...

Plus, she herself is trying to kill someone else... And that someone fought back and killed her companion, and I really wanted to shout at her face that it's fair if you wanted to kill someone, you be prepared to get killed yourself especially in a war...
since everyone talks about the same topic i will try to write a simple answer without spoiler since the chapter will come in less than 5 chapters; or you can check some of my spoilers about what will happen, i have made a complete spoiler about this topic before already!
but is just 5 chapters will be better for you all to wait a little more, just a little more.
But the important points is;

first: for sparteh; he will see the true of it; but this would not change his view of her ; he will just accept it as being the true her since as before he really did not know "hibiki" at least not the "real hibiki", he just had a image of what hibiki was, mainly the school idol cliche and so on; after the talk they will choice different paths that leads to the same results; and i must say that some of the points of hibiki like the population difference is really good; since not everyone is a nuke in human form like makoto to be able to do things outside of the box so hibiki choice a path that she can do, it may be unfair to a some people like the devils but she does not have the power to save everyone and she knows that but in the end they(makoto and her) can agree with each other that each other will do what they must do and this is it; both are trying to do good with the power that have been given to them; the only one doing shit is trashmoki.

second:for sanjaya: i do not know if we ever had every hibiki POV chapter being done but is pretty clear that she is not being used,she is the one "using" everyone, she have traced a plan since day one of what to do in this world mostly involve a complete reformation of the hyumans social system and so on , we have multiple foreshadow about this like for example: the one with irumand , of course this will not go well for the devils but as her words "at least they will be able to climb the social ladder later on " and the only deviation of this plan is the death of Navarre, but she have recognize this as well and you can say that this is the only stone in her path to join forces with makoto later on.

third: keitaro as you have said; she is aware that it is unfair, but in the end she is human as well, and a young girl on that , so for her that is the only answer she have right now and the one that multiple hyumans have died for as well , her complete set of plans and makoto part on it will be talked with in 5-6 chapters and like i wrote before if you can not wait just read some of my previous posts on this topic ; but in the end her plan is the plan that would have less sacrifices; to put it in numbers, for example: the entire devil population is less than the population of limia for example; so in her plans even if everything comes to worse; she believes she is doing right because in the end is the path with less sacrifices, and the numbers shows it; no one is a nuke walking human with their own dimension, at least for me once we have a complete set of information about her way of dealing with it; it seems to be really simple but as well very accurate with the current situation they are in; after all she is only there for a little more than one year and half if i'm not mistaken so every detail could not be taken care of as well.
the downside for me is that Hibiki is thinking to little of the devils, but with makoto in the mix her plan would be successful without doubt; now she may have to think another way to do it and is already being aware that the world is not as simple as she thought.

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2017-02-07 at 20:20.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel