Knight_SV

Banshee norn destroy mode definitely must buy for me
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 01:27   Link #32702
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Booooo clear parts, I preferred the normal solid colors, they stand out much better for the Banshee
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
You know what? I agree with you. The solid frame is better-looking. I have MG Banshee with the clear parts so I can tell. Oh well, more reason for me to buy the regular HG Banshee (I only have the clear-sparkle version in Novel form). Of course, I can always paint those frames solid, but I doubt the result will be as good.

On another topic: looking back, I'm glad I didn't waste my money to buy the MG Armed Armor DE for Unicorn. Now that we have Phenex and Banshee Norn, those big shields are everywhere .
Old 2014-02-08, 11:43   Link #32703
crazycollectorhd
Banned

I am new here. Hi.
Did they make any model toys for GGUNDAM?
crazycollectorhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 11:59   Link #32704
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycollectorhd View Post
I am new here. Hi.
Did they make any model toys for GGUNDAM?
You can check out this link. All those model kits are from G Gundam series .
Old 2014-02-08, 12:05   Link #32705
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Gundam Unicorn Phenex....... poor Delta Gundam...... while he's being stuck as Hyakku Shiki, someone else managed to grab the crown title of the GOLDEN Gundam of the UC world & his kid, the Delta Plus is somehow this brown-ish grey scheme unlike his dad........
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 13:23   Link #32706
crazycollectorhd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
You can check out this link. All those model kits are from G Gundam series .
Which one is the best one? How come they don't have the Perfection level model toys for GGundam?
Old 2014-02-08, 13:38   Link #32707
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Which one is the best one? How come they don't have the Perfection level model toys for GGundam?
In terms of quality, the best are the MG (Master Grade) kits. So far G Gundam only has MG God Gundam, MG Master Gundam, MG Shining Gundam , MG Spiegel Gundam, MG God (Hyper Mode), and MG Master (Hyper Mode).

Beside MG, HGFC (High Grade Future Century)-line is the next best thing because: 1) It has Mobile Suits and gimmicks that don’t get made into MG like Nobel, Fuunsaiki, and Master Gundam’s enormous hand-effect. 2) It’s smaller & more simple than MG so it's easier to build (especially for first-timers). If you’re new to Gunpla, I suggest you pick the HGFCs first before stepping into building the MGs.

“Perfection level model toys”? Do you mean a PG (Perfect Grade)? If that’s what you meant then the answer is: the mechas in G Gundam series are not popular or promising enough to be made into Perfect Grades.
Old 2014-02-08, 15:00   Link #32708
crazycollectorhd
Banned

Oh.
So I want the Shiny Gundam and God Burning Gundam in the Master level. Where can I buy it online the cheapest and fastest delivery time?
Old 2014-02-08, 16:34   Link #32709
Skye629

Quote:
Oh.
So I want the Shiny Gundam and God Burning Gundam in the Master level. Where can I buy it online the cheapest and fastest delivery time?
Depends where you live and how much you order

For example in US if you order in bulk/multiple kits then the best place is Hobbywave, since they only ship to the US/Canada with a FLAT shipping rate

Single kits you can get from a variety of online stores, the main deciding factor being shipping costs for those outside of Asia/Pacific Islands

If you are in Asia/Pacific Islands then you have much better access to Gunpla and supplies than anywhere else in the world
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 17:04   Link #32710
crazycollectorhd
Banned

I live in the eastern section of US.
Old 2014-02-08, 20:00   Link #32711
loon1688

Hi guys, Long time didn't post my collections.... haha...
RG Strike Freedom Gundam....
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 07:17   Link #32712
NeutralZero

Haaah
Almost cry at the sight of that RG SF...
reminds us of our very own ver that mechanics, force and gravity dismantled...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 10:00   Link #32713
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

So yeah, yesterday I got one of those new F91 high grades (movie version cause I don't read manga). This time there were less nipper marks than the Gogg, but not without the casualty of beam saber parts heavily resembling sprews so now I have to flip them in the saber hilts upside down.Took me four hours to get the main body complete, I still need to do the VBSRs and beam launcher.

BTW I also saw a bunch of model kits that resembled this:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...gdDogaopen.jpg

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig02/10024413.jpg

The weird thing is I didn't see an HG/MG/RG etc logo on them. There were plenty for late UC, SEED, and Age with a bit of Wing, anybody know what these kinds of models are?
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 10:29   Link #32714
Zantetsuken

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
So yeah, yesterday I got one of those new F91 high grades (movie version cause I don't read manga). This time there were less nipper marks than the Gogg, but not without the casualty of beam saber parts heavily resembling sprews so now I have to flip them in the saber hilts upside down.Took me four hours to get the main body complete, I still need to do the VBSRs and beam launcher.

The weird thing is I didn't see an HG/MG/RG etc logo on them. There were plenty for late UC, SEED, and Age with a bit of Wing, anybody know what these kinds of models are?
I think those are the really old kits that came before the modern HG. Could be wrong though
Old 2014-02-09, 10:33   Link #32715
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:

They are the NG (No Grade) kits which varied between 1/550 to 1/60 IIRC. They were pretty common actually. Not just on late UC series, but also for newer series like the popular NG 1/144 & NG 1/100 from SEED & 00. For example:

As for AGE, it has a certain line of simple kits called AG (Advanced Grade) IIRC. Some kits are called HY2M and some really big ones are called Mega-Size.
Old 2014-02-09, 11:25   Link #32716
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Thanks again, Ozy! Are NGs any good though?
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 11:52   Link #32717
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Thanks again, Ozy! Are NGs any good though?
If you like simple kits, then they’re pretty OK. Many of them still needs some touch-ups though (painting and all that jazz). The quality also differ from each line. The best move is to check out some video reviews before you decide to buy the kits (youtube is your friend). For example, almost all NG 1/100 from SEED are bad with okay-to-abysmal proportions. Still, the NG 1/100 from Astray or VS Astray series are mostly decent. You’ll get a kick out of them. Oh, the NG 1/100 from 00 are mostly excellent too except for the NG 1/100 00-Raiser where its GN Drives on the shoulders cannot support the heavy 0 Raiser and the Gundam itself has no waist articulation. By the time Gundam 00 movie is released, the NG 1/100 kits have become extinct. Probably because Bandai thought it’s redundant and only cause conflict with the MG sales.
Old 2014-02-09, 13:16   Link #32718
RX93-2
White Unicorn

The 00s1 ones are pretty universally excellent, I own a Dynames, Overflag and plan to pick up a Tieren from the line. The Arios (own) and Cheridum (seen irl) are also pretty good.
SEED(D) wise the Saviour is great, I heard good things about the providence and legend as well.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 13:47   Link #32719
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

00 kits in general are pretty sturdy and look good even with small details.

I have the bandai HG Cherudim GNHW/R, and a HG bootleg Kyrios; for this last one, I've compared it with the original bandai HG Kyrios and there's little to no difference (only stickers are different and the shield is a little loose on the bootleg). I algo bought a HG 1/144 Destiny that still haven't found time to assemble, however from youtube/blog reviews it shows that's actually pretty sturdy too.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 20:04   Link #32720
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I have 1/144 HG destiny and my only problem is the massive wing effect part which can be remedied by action base. By far, this is the largest effect part I ever seen in 18 meter class gundam HG, and it's really cool.

And since Destiny came with default stand, there shouldn't be any problem at all.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy