AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-17, 11:07   Link #33201
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I wonder what excuse Kiara will use for that police outfit in her 2nd ascend lol. Must be something horror movie related since that's the theme. OTOH, Murasaki is going full movie director once more
Old 2020-08-17, 12:06   Link #33202
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

So far, the only summer servant I managed to pull was Illya, also got a spook from Saber Mordred, who is now at NP2

Other than that, just event CEs, and not that many of them...guess most of my luck was used when I pulled all those gold servants from the 5th anniversary banner
Old 2020-08-17, 17:33   Link #33203
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Got NP2 Illya and last copy of GARcher so far. Still want Bryn but there is also part 2. Will wait for now.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 17:49   Link #33204
Rizare

Those 10 tickets from anniversary on caster Artoria gacha were all for nothing. Really not looking good this month with summer Tomoe incoming.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 18:03   Link #33205
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Used the 10 tickets on summer 1 gacha. Only got Nagiko CE from there. Then I used the only 9 quartz I had on the Castoria gacha
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

My 30 quartz from 50 day streak will arrive one day before the whole event ends so I'll use that on part 2 summer.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 05:23   Link #33206
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Qooapp no longer updates FGO. Recent blog post. I dunno why

https://notes.qoo-app.com/en/note/660843

Is this Bilibili or Aniplex?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-08-18 at 05:34.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 07:45   Link #33207
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Qooapp no longer updates FGO. Recent blog post. I dunno why

https://notes.qoo-app.com/en/note/660843

Is this Bilibili or Aniplex?
If Aniplex is trying this hard to make me quit the game, they got it. Lostbelt is meh at the best, only really liked China and Atlantis, as well servants only liked Qin and Orion.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 08:41   Link #33208
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Oh great, right after Skadi came out and EU people spent money on it.
So should we quickly generate transfer codes before we loose the ability to? If I remember that right, you don't have to use them, and they stay dormant until you actually do... (Don't take my word for it, I just read that somewhere)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 08:47   Link #33209
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
If Aniplex is trying this hard to make me quit the game, they got it. Lostbelt is meh at the best, only really liked China and Atlantis, as well servants only liked Qin and Orion.
The question is why would Aniplex do this, knowing there's a shitton of overseas JP players and if it's Bilibili why would they make Qooapp pull non-CN versions of the game.

Anyway for those still playing, there's APKpure.....I think Google acct now allows you to dictate what country you are in also
Old 2020-08-18, 08:52   Link #33210
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
The question is why would Aniplex do this, knowing there's a shitton of overseas JP players and if it's Bilibili why would they make Qooapp pull non-CN versions of the game.

Anyway for those still playing, there's APKpure.....I think Google acct now allows you to dictate what country you are in also
Can Google/APK even update an app downloaded via Quoo app? The other question is how legal it would be to pretend to live in another country. Especially given that US Tax laws differ GREATLY from a lot of EU countries...
E: A quick google research also revealed that APK might actually illegal in this case.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-08-18 at 09:02.
Old 2020-08-18, 09:07   Link #33211
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Ppl are theorizing that the EU anti-gambling bill is at fault.
Quote:
+1 for APKPure.
Old 2020-08-18, 09:28   Link #33212
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post

+1 for APKPure.
Assuming it wouldn't be illegal to use it (which is my concern atm), when reading what the QuooApp post said it seems like this is just the beginning.

The real question is... What makes the gacha different from MMO Lock Boxes, which have a far worse return rate than FGO's gacha.
I could see how it might be a VAT issue though.

Does the Japanese FGO twitter say anything about this?

E: I just read a theory that it might be due to a limited FGO dance app Quoo app provided.

E2: Ok which alphanumeric characters are allowed for FGO transfer codes? @ is alphanumeric too, yet not everyone alway it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-08-18 at 11:10.
Old 2020-08-18, 12:06   Link #33213
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Assuming it wouldn't be illegal to use it (which is my concern atm), when reading what the QuooApp post said it seems like this is just the beginning.

The real question is... What makes the gacha different from MMO Lock Boxes, which have a far worse return rate than FGO's gacha.
I could see how it might be a VAT issue though.

Does the Japanese FGO twitter say anything about this?

E: I just read a theory that it might be due to a limited FGO dance app Quoo app provided.

E2: Ok which alphanumeric characters are allowed for FGO transfer codes? @ is alphanumeric too, yet not everyone alway it.
Technically apk pure is piracy, no question about it. But I have no qualms about resorting to that to bypass region locks.

You could create a second google play account with the correct billing address but that might be even more risky.
Old 2020-08-18, 12:13   Link #33214
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Can Google/APK even update an app downloaded via Quoo app? The other question is how legal it would be to pretend to live in another country. Especially given that US Tax laws differ GREATLY from a lot of EU countries...
E: A quick google research also revealed that APK might actually illegal in this case.
Manual update from apkpure site each time you log in and the game asks you to update. They have an app now too also I think.

I just create a new JP google acct via VPN...

Do you forsee yourself doing business and similar stuff with your Google acct? If it's solely for personal use for the sake of playing games, I doubt anyone cares. And if you got investigated to the extent that someone cares to find out, you're probably in trouble for far more serious things already. If it were a major issue, they would do like Paypal and reject foreign credit cards and VPNs entirely but they don't do that

But if you are concerned about this, just use APKpure. It's manual download off their website...no need to give any personal info

Quote:
You could create a second google play account with the correct billing address but that might be even more risky.
I literally used my proxy shipping warehouse address for that lmao. At least it'll have to suffice until travel restrictions are lifted and I can actually move back there with proper residence and all. Not even sure whether you can change the address once you set it anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Is Qooapp even based in Europe....I thought it was a Hong Kong business. Aniplex isn't responsible for the actions of Qooapp. If it's really due to Waltz that's just pure stupidity since half the player base is foreign

Quote:
So should we quickly generate transfer codes before we loose the ability to? If I remember that right, you don't have to use them, and they stay dormant until you actually do... (Don't take my word for it, I just read that somewhere)
You should always have a bind code ready and safely stored whenever you create an FGO acct anyway. For safety sake

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-08-18 at 12:44.
Old 2020-08-18, 12:17   Link #33215
Homura7

This happens days after Qooapp released that Waltz game. Can't be a coincidence.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 12:53   Link #33216
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Manual update from apkpure site each time you log in and the game asks you to update. They have an app now too also I think.

I just create a new JP google acct via VPN...

Do you forsee yourself doing business and similar stuff with your Google acct? If it's solely for personal use for the sake of playing games, I doubt anyone cares. And if you got investigated to the extent that someone cares to find out, you're probably in trouble for far more serious things already. If it were a major issue, they would do like Paypal and reject foreign credit cards and VPNs entirely but they don't do that

But if you are concerned about this, just use APKpure. It's manual download off their website...no need to give any personal info
It's indeed possible I might need my google account in my region for private use. They do it slowly, but most major banks here are slowly phasing out TAN codes in favor of their apps.

Quote:
Is Qooapp even based in Europe....I thought it was a Hong Kong business. Aniplex isn't responsible for the actions of Qooapp. If it's really due to Waltz that's just pure stupidity since half the player base is foreign
I can only tell you what I read on reddit earlier. There are apparently people thinking it might be due to some dance game that was meant specifically for the first 100- or 500thousand japanese registrees. Apparently, unlike on the App stores, you could not only download the app outside of Japan, but also beyond the XXXk downloads limit.

Again though, this is a random theory I read either on reddit or the Quoo app link above. E: Hence, I got no idea if it's true.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-08-18 at 13:38.
Old 2020-08-18, 13:11   Link #33217
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

I can only tell you what I read on reddit earlier. There are apparently people thinking it might be due to some dance game that was meant specifically for the first 100- or 500thousand japanese registrees. Apparently, unlike on the App stores, you could not only download the app outside of Japan, but also beyond the XXXk downloads limit.

Again though, this is a random theory I read either on reddit or the Quoo app link above.
Yeah, this is the Waltz game everyone is mentioning. Hopefully they don't demand APKpure pull it also

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-08-18 at 22:29.
Old 2020-08-18, 13:20   Link #33218
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

If that really goes through and there's no other way to update the game, then that'll be it for me. :/
Old 2020-08-19, 10:17   Link #33219
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Looks like the mystery of where the summer event is is solved....It's at Horai judging by the bus stop sign. No wonder Paisen finds the place familiar as well as the half-Chinese half-Japanese journal entries. Still unsolved as to why Guda finds it familiar too though.

The physical location might be Mt Fuji judging from the map. One of the lakes around Fuji and some shenanigans linking Fuji to Horai
Old 2020-08-19, 10:45   Link #33220
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Why the heck is the game forcing Gudao in my party when my Avatar is Gudako?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon