AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-22, 17:02   Link #33241
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well, I got everything I needed from the US event and got Mash's skills to 10/10/10 (although I'm not sure if that wasn't just a waste of dragon skins.)
Hopefully that's going to be it with events for a week or two and I can finally get a chance to farm Skadis and Valkyries remaining materials... Oh and of course Tamamo's.

Still not sure what to do with Mordred... I thought an Arthur type before I saw the trailer enemy might be in the new losbelt, so I levelled her to 37, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Other than that, not really a fan of Mordred.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 01:28   Link #33242
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/appmediafgo/stat...220289/photo/1

Mystery of the map is solved. It's a mirror image. One of the Masters (the one opposite your sex) is a fake
Old 2020-08-23, 09:14   Link #33243
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I just use JP Google account so no issue renewing the game (used APK pure before as I don't like using third-party applications).

BTW, got 3rd Iliya from a single ticket and got both Kiara and Bryn at last from the 10x.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2020-08-23 at 14:37.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 14:14   Link #33244
Homura7

And she finally came home. After several rolls I pulled Kiara as well as my 2nd Illya. Along with Bry I've managed to pull all new servants available.

I guess this is a good start for my new JP account.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 17:25   Link #33245
cyberdemon

I have 70 sq. It’ll be a success if I get Martha ruler. archturia would be a bonus but I’m not gonna mind as much if I don’t get her
Old 2020-08-23, 23:09   Link #33246
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
https://twitter.com/appmediafgo/stat...220289/photo/1

Mystery of the map is solved. It's a mirror image. One of the Masters (the one opposite your sex) is a fake
I realize that this Singularity likes to take all the old tropes and reuse them, but the one about an identical village is really bothering me.

I'm SURE I read/watched a story in which a group of people were going back and forth between the two villages without being aware of it and I can't remember where. (The Apartment from Kara no Kyoukai doesn't count. Though it fits, along with the puppets.)

Or alternatively, a case where people are in a village, and then they travel into the mountains or something to go to a different village, but it turns out it was one village the whole time.

Last edited by Rasen; 2020-08-23 at 23:38.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 23:12   Link #33247
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
I realize that this Singularity likes to take all the old tropes and reuse them, but the one about an identical village is really bothering me.

I'm SURE I read/watched a story in which a group of people were going back and forth between the two villages without being aware of it and I can't remember where. (The Apartment from Kara no Kyoukai doesn't count. Though it fits, along with the puppets.)
Tantei gakuen q had a case of identical villages
Old 2020-08-24, 00:11   Link #33248
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'll say the third summer event was a success. Got the Summer Jalter, got what I wanted from the shop, and even got more new servants than I ever expected. Welcome aboard, Archer Jeanne, BB, XX, and Ushiwaka.

At least the download campaign isn't anything crazy. Good chance to farm though and level up servants.
Old 2020-08-24, 02:55   Link #33249
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I totally forgot about this btw.

It appears QuooApp is trying to reconcile with DW.

Current quote from the post saying it's no longer available for download.:
"[...] with respect to the decision of every game owner. Therefore, we are actively trying to communicate with related parties for resuming service in the future."

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-08-24 at 05:11.
Old 2020-08-24, 04:05   Link #33250
GDB

I find it hard to believe they ever had permission in the first place...
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 04:39   Link #33251
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Why would DW even care how players download and install their app? Isn't the apk from QuooApp legit and not changed in anyway. I'm ios user so I don't know much about the Android side of the situation.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 05:36   Link #33252
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I find it hard to believe they ever had permission in the first place...
They probably didn't, but before the dancing thing there was probably no reason for Aniplexx or DW to care too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Why would DW even care how players download and install their app? Isn't the apk from QuooApp legit and not changed in anyway. I'm ios user so I don't know much about the Android side of the situation.
The problem is that Qoo not only distributed the limited dancing app (likely without permission), but also beyond the download limit, which probably forced DW to remove the limit.

Other reasons could include licensing agreements, tax laws and so on. While it's true that you can easily overspend on this (and children can too), or indeed the EU gambling bill, though, I kinda doubt that one.

It also seems like they specifically targeted QooApp here.

Old 2020-08-24, 05:53   Link #33253
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
No Summer Abby. Only Summer Tomoe.
Old 2020-08-24, 06:00   Link #33254
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
They probably didn't, but before the dancing thing there was probably no reason for Aniplexx or DW to care too much.

It also seems like they specifically targeted QooApp here.
Honestly, if this gets "resolved" just before/just as the next Fate-whatever update releases, I'm going to just assume it was QooApp fishing for sympathy or to try to look good in some capacity.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 08:23   Link #33255
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

From the new banner, got Summer Murasaki and Abby. No luck with Tomoe.
Also tried rolling the previous banner a few times to get Summer Illya to NP2, but instead got Summer Bryn to NP3 and a spook from Jack >_>

Saving my remaining quartz for a Illya-only rate up to try again for NP2.
Old 2020-08-24, 09:08   Link #33256
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Or alternatively, a case where people are in a village, and then they travel into the mountains or something to go to a different village, but it turns out it was one village the whole time.
It is kind of like the first Sherlock Holmes event except as a full action story this time
Old 2020-08-24, 10:24   Link #33257
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Images
11 tickets and three 10 rolls
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 13:15   Link #33258
Rizare

So I ended up buying 3 packs for caster Artoria. Thankfully the story had a good end and I managed to get her, but hopefully I don't go through that again for a really long time. I was prepared to fail to get her but good end. All her skills are maxed out but leaving her at lvl 70 since I don't have XP cards left unless there's a CQ and I'm using her.

For summer gacha part 2, I'll wait for solo Tomoe rateup and roll the leftover quartz for her. Ideally I get her twice so she's NP2.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 16:37   Link #33259
cyberdemon

Got Martha like I wanted. Then got her to np2. Will wait till the Marie days to roll again. Have enough for 1 more 10 roll

Lol ended up caving and using the roll np1 archturia and np1 and np2 Marie’s on the roll

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2020-08-24 at 17:02.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 18:55   Link #33260
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Unexpectedly got Abby and second Murasaki from the last 10 roll. So now I have all new summer servants. Farming hell awaits.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon