AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-11-05, 23:12   Link #3341
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Dang, all these 10 roll screenshots of people with several copies of Euryale is making me twitch. Its like its saying that I have to use up my remaining tickets 1st & use my Quartz stock. It's actually the first time that I want a specific Servant to appear in a specific account...so this is how it feels.

FP rolls has been less that efficient, clean-up of those 1 star EXP is no fun either. Not to mention that FateCu forever eludes me as well.
I rolled like 10 or more 3 stars in the fp every single one was for a servant I didn't use no cu no Alex no caesar no medusa no Robin no hector no euryale 1 David who I got 3 of in my quarts roll on the good side Roma np is now level 5 all 3 star berserkers are np level 3 all 3 star riders are also np level 2 except Alex now if only I use any of them.

Edit Some good drops on that map but their ap cost is high besides the horseshoe and plumes i don't know if their worth farming.
Old 2015-11-05, 23:17   Link #3342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
I rolled like 10 or more 3 stars in the fp every single one was for a servant I didn't use no cu no Alex no caesar no medusa no Robin no hector no euryale 1 David who I got 3 of in my quarts roll on the good side Roma np is now level 5 all 3 star berserkers are np level 3 all 3 star riders are also np level 2 except Alex now if only I use any of them.

Edit Some good drops on that map but their ap cost is high besides the horseshoe and plumes i don't know if their worth farming.
The drop rate seems kinda higher than the dailies ones, the snake jewels one to be exact.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 23:28   Link #3343
Unknown Soldier
:D

If you have her, Tamamo CAT's interlude supposedly drops 3-4 Talons.

Clear Okeanus first to unlock it.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 00:17   Link #3344
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5596050 View Post
Orion interlude is still not out even with Okaenis clear OTL or is that a bug? I remembered the patch notes saying that the interlude will be out.

Also somebody posted a picture for all the farmable mats in Okaenis.

To get to the plumes map you will have to clear the free quest map before it, credits to group.

Also I'm not sure, but it seems you can get forbidden pages from Edward Teach interlude? don't quote me on that.

OMG snake jewels and plumes.

I'm saved.

Have farmed the 8 snake jewels i need for a month, and i'm still missing one. (Got like 11 hearts during the process) Finally a light at the end of the tunnel.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 00:23   Link #3345
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Good to know. Though I'll only start the chapter tomorrow.

=-=-=-=

I have a feeling that not all servants have equal rates in the gachas. For FP gacha, I have rolled probably hundreds of thousands of points. But I never once saw Caster Gilles and Caster Cu. The only Caster Cu I got was the one after Fuyuki. All other silver and lesser servants already maxed out on their NPs.
EDIT: Except the new ones that were just released.
I got both caster gilles and caster cu from fp roll but still no ushiwaka for me it's just selective bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Dang, all these 10 roll screenshots of people with several copies of Euryale is making me twitch. Its like its saying that I have to use up my remaining tickets 1st & use my Quartz stock. It's actually the first time that I want a specific Servant to appear in a specific account...so this is how it feels.

FP rolls has been less that efficient, clean-up of those 1 star EXP is no fun either. Not to mention that FateCu forever eludes me as well.
Just for information, after those 100 rolls to get tamamo I still haven't got ushiwaka yet granted, euryale got rate up in the current gacha(I think?) but a friend of mine didn't got any darius until her 60th gacha roll so...

Edit : can anyone inform me attila's max stat after using fou-kun at level 90 for reference? I think I almost max her hp from all those free fou-kun still far from maxing her attack though.
Old 2015-11-06, 00:48   Link #3346
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
I got both caster gilles and caster cu from fp roll but still no ushiwaka for me it's just selective bias

Just for information, after those 100 rolls to get tamamo I still haven't got ushiwaka yet granted, euryale got rate up in the current gacha(I think?) but a friend of mine didn't got any darius until her 60th gacha roll so...

Edit : can anyone inform me attila's max stat after using fou-kun at level 90 for reference? I think I almost max her hp from all those free fou-kun still far from maxing her attack though.
You can use one at a time if you think you are nearing. The last card will be a +40 instead of +50.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 01:33   Link #3347
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

14487 hp on level 87 so either already maxed out or 1 more to max I guess. ATK OTH, still 12800ish on level 87
Old 2015-11-06, 01:40   Link #3348
Kakurin
大佐

Just a question here, what determines which servant of one is listed at the front for others to use? Trying to move Saber Alter or Vlad up there to see if that'll attract a bit more friend points.
Old 2015-11-06, 01:53   Link #3349
Unknown Soldier

The servant in the first slot is the leader and the one other players can use.
Old 2015-11-06, 02:07   Link #3350
Kakurin
大佐

The first slot of which team?
Old 2015-11-06, 02:54   Link #3351
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
14487 hp on level 87 so either already maxed out or 1 more to max I guess. ATK OTH, still 12800ish on level 87
That cannot be it. Did you remove your CE? You can also check the card in my room which shows unmodded cap. Then +990.

EDIT:
Oh wait, I misread your stat as 14887. Ignore my post.

Btw, I feed 1-star and 2-star Fou-kuns to only 3-star servants whom I have no desire to max out. Because they are fewer and mess up my math, also may tend to get redundancy with last stat-up card.
Old 2015-11-06, 02:56   Link #3352
Unknown Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
The first slot of which team?
You mean the party you choose from the I to V decks? The one you have selected to use in the last battle. That remains your team until you change it.
Old 2015-11-06, 02:58   Link #3353
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
You mean the party you choose from the I to V decks? The one you have selected to use in the last battle. That remains your team until you change it.
^ No. This was a bug and had already been fixed.

Only the leader of party 1 will show up as support for others now.
Old 2015-11-06, 06:22   Link #3354
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I rolled Euryale!

Kinda surprised that she's a 3-star but whatever. Still happy.
Old 2015-11-06, 07:55   Link #3355
MartianMage

I tried rolling for another big breasted waifu(Drake) and ended with 2 more lolis orz

Well I guess the other one is 2 in 1 loli + big breasted waifu... 3 archers, 2 riders, 2 casters... no saber orz

and poor mashumallow no level upgrade in this update... still being gated by the game.

edit: and yeah I've final ascended Martha \ o/
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-11-06 at 08:25.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 07:56   Link #3356
Starway

I use my two tickets and roll a cg dragon and my 5th David I think I'd prefer a secend dragon honestly lol.
Old 2015-11-06, 10:29   Link #3357
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

New CM promoting Oceanus. Neat stuff.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Still proceeding slowly in the main story. Just at chapter 7 at the moment. Big dragon was nothing to Herc's Nine Lives Brave Chain. Artemis and Orion appearing is pretty random but they're a silly couple.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 12:52   Link #3358
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Finished Oceanos. Need to clear most of Free-quests but I'm not in hurry.

Final boss was quite easy actually. Beasts are week for Horsemen and Medea Lily has non-damage NP, so my Kamikaze party kill them with no loses.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 17:16   Link #3359
Baron-Zara

Done from Oceanos. Still got 5 more apples left. 9 Free quests and 6 interludes left to do.

What's the new medal prize for some interludes btw? Like for example Ushiwakamaru's?

Anyway I rolled 40 and got 2 Euryale's OTL nothing else of significance. F***!!! I wanted Shiny Oppai Drake
That was probably my last chance since I won't be getting many more quartz anymore.

Rolled +2k FP and nothing worth mentioning either :/

Well at least I got Mary & Anne from the tickets so that's not bad.

So now I have David, Euryale and Mary&Anne from this new batch.

The Black Beard Interlude was insane. So many Forbidden Pages

Cool to know that Oceanos is farmable. Snake Jewel, Plumes and Horse Shoe?!?! F*** YES!!!
Old 2015-11-06, 18:18   Link #3360
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And I don't want Drake. I want yuri pirate girls.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon