Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-22, 03:25   Link #3341
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutPhase View Post
Strong? Yes. Battle-hardened? Aside from one or two of them, not really.

Their strength means nothing if they are easily side-tracked by mind games and perverted antics (I'm looking at you too, Setsuna).
I would not say that, sure its pretty lame for them too get side-tracked easily but thats one of the good thing about them, makes them still cute.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 06:43   Link #3342
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I want Negi to win this fight, but I just want this tournament to just end already and get back to the story. We are finally coming to the end and it's just dragging on.
I'm waiting for the new chapter.
Old 2009-04-22, 10:34   Link #3343
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I want Negi to win this fight, but I just want this tournament to just end already and get back to the story. We are finally coming to the end and it's just dragging on.
I'm waiting for the new chapter.
Coming too an end? I dont think Ken-chan was going too end Negima after the Magic world arc. I think ones the magic world arc is over something else is bound too happen.
Old 2009-04-22, 10:59   Link #3344
typhonsentra

I wonder if he'll ever have it go back to a school focused story or if it'll continue to focus on adventure and extracurricular activities though.

And the new chapter is translated too. Shame, it looks like there really aren't anymore interesting details than what was discussed from the initial spoilers. This is the first "Breather" volume we've seen in quite a while, only illusions to far-off events rather than directly setting up the next story. I really want to know which conflict they'll deal with next. Most likely Yue first since she's already there and this festival can't last forever, she'll have to leave for her school again at some point.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 12:48   Link #3345
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-22, 16:03   Link #3346
BlueDo

^ That has so many suggestive thoughts to it...

yep, not much more than the spoilers except the conversation between Rakan And Eva
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 16:47   Link #3347
Cinocard

Okay, I enjoyed this little fighting arc, except this conclusion. Draw! Bullshit. It's the cheapest end there can possibly be
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 16:57   Link #3348
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Coming too an end? I dont think Ken-chan was going too end Negima after the Magic world arc. I think ones the magic world arc is over something else is bound too happen.
Try reading what I type more carefully next time.

I was talking about the end of the tournament. Not the whole series. It's obvious from the context of what I wrote. It's this tournament's end that is just dragging on.

[Edit]
I finally read the latest chapter. Now that the tournament has finally ended. It's pretty sure that the next chapter or two will be something light hearted. Normally after big fights in the series there are a short series of light hearted chapters with some fan service. We can probably expect to see some nudity soon.

I'm wondering where Mana has been all this time. She was brought in just before the gates closed. She was shown at the end of Volume 21, but hasn't been seen since. You would of thought that news of the tournament would of attracted her.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2009-04-23 at 05:11.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 05:13   Link #3349
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

O-kay, tournament arc over, Negi has his amazing powerup to put him on terms with Fate and his goons, has solved his identity crisis... now that all of these little side quests are settled, I'd say its time to get back to the real story.

Here's to hoping that if the next chapter is going to be light hearted, it's going to do so focusing on a few characters we haven't seen in a while.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 05:48   Link #3350
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

This amazing power up is indeed impressive. But what most impressive is that he can manage to create and perfect his magic and use it against Rakan in 3 days. Btw, does the Eva scroll works the same way as Eva's castle ? I mean, 3 days outside would mean much longer inside the scroll, right ?

Quote:
Okay, I enjoyed this little fighting arc, except this conclusion. Draw! Bullshit. It's the cheapest end there can possibly be
They are fighting fist to fist, while weaken and laughing at the end ! What do you expect D:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 06:26   Link #3351
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Longer. Eva's resort turns one hour into 24, her scroll turns one hour into 72.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 07:52   Link #3352
Iromaru

I'm very glad this fight is finally over, but it seems Negi's contract with Theo is still in effect... I don't want to see this damn op artifact anymore
Iromaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 08:27   Link #3353
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder how long it will be in effect.
Old 2009-04-23, 09:39   Link #3354
Xacual

Until the end of the Magic World arc maybe? I mean Theo, Rakan and the others know about Fate's group and what is going on behind the scenes at least a little bit.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 09:41   Link #3355
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Still its kinda sad that Negi will not be known as the guy who fought Rakan too a draw, but Negi´s fake form or older self who did it, that means Negi will still remain unknown too the world.
Old 2009-04-23, 09:45   Link #3356
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
I'm very glad this fight is finally over, but it seems Negi's contract with Theo is still in effect... I don't want to see this damn op artifact anymore
What I'm scared is that there is a possibility that someone will op that op artefact in the future >.>

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 12:12   Link #3357
ZeroForever

what flyvedelta said... which is the fear of over escalating power levels.

seriously fates gonna either have to seal or steal negi's pactio or have something superbroken to deal with all the new powerup's negi's shown.

either way pretty boring clean up chapter, few fun comments and at least they mentioned the backlash of the new skills.
Old 2009-04-23, 15:50   Link #3358
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Still its kinda sad that Negi will not be known as the guy who fought Rakan too a draw, but Negi´s fake form or older self who did it, that means Negi will still remain unknown too the world.
Nonesense. Negi's famous in his own right as an international terrorist who blew up the warp gates.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 16:31   Link #3359
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Nonesense. Negi's famous in his own right as an international terrorist who blew up the warp gates.
Would someone, anyone, please get that straightened out already? I mean, come on, Negi's got Rakan's connections, a contract with the princess, plus MIA Mana/Takamichi.
Old 2009-04-23, 16:49   Link #3360
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Would someone, anyone, please get that straightened out already? I mean, come on, Negi's got Rakan's connections, a contract with the princess, plus MIA Mana/Takamichi.
It will be eventually, just like with Ala Rubra. They were framed by Fate -> became wanted criminals -> saved the world -> turned into heros.

Hmmm... I'm seeing a similar pattern happening to Negi and gang.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy