AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-29, 23:53   Link #321
lived_1714

I will change the topic, although I have posted this weeks ago, could Issei handle tsundere type girls like in other harem series? The like of Louise, Houki?
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 00:07   Link #322
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
I will change the topic, although I have posted this weeks ago, could Issei handle tsundere type girls like in other harem series? The like of Louise, Houki?
Considering how he dealt with Ravel, when she was slightly tsundere, I think that he has the potential to tame / handle this type of girls.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 02:29   Link #323
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ true

Ok I'm just wondering let see if I was enemy posing a gf to issei how can I break issei heart lets say it's Yuma version 2.0

How will harem will react to this certain enemy whose objective is to kill issei emotion of love ._. Sorry if I ask some offtopic question but I do believe the future enemy will do this using this underhand tactic ._. in the future
Old 2014-04-30, 02:36   Link #324
Chris38

^ It's simple ... using such a tactic would result in a total massacre, which makes me think that it's totally not worth it.

Not to mention, considering the relationship point that Ise has reached with the girls around him, I doubt it's even possible to kill his emotion of love.
Old 2014-04-30, 02:40   Link #325
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^ It's simple ... using such a tactic would result in a total massacre, which makes me think that it's totally not worth it.

Not to mention, considering the relationship point that Ise has reached with the girls around him, I doubt it's even possible to kill his emotion of love.
True but what if this certain enemy is on a level of Longinus possessor example of this the wielder of the new Longinus as ex. Will the enemy faction will pursue it?

But I do agree the harem will be no mercy on this new girl and will try to annihilate her because she broke issei heart on 2nd time
Old 2014-04-30, 03:42   Link #326
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
True but what if this certain enemy is on a level of Longinus possessor example of this the wielder of the new Longinus as ex. Will the enemy faction will pursue it?

But I do agree the harem will be no mercy on this new girl and will try to annihilate her because she broke issei heart on 2nd time
With bilingual Ise can easily find out if a girl is trying to do anything to him so that plan will easily fall apart, Ise is the ultimate counter to all females
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 16:16   Link #327
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
With bilingual Ise can easily find out if a girl is trying to do anything to him so that plan will easily fall apart, Ise is the ultimate counter to all females
Not for nothing he has being called the enemy of womankind, jejeje.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 17:20   Link #328
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Considering how he dealt with Ravel, when she was slightly tsundere, I think that he has the potential to tame / handle this type of girls.
I know shes not a tsundere, but more like a extreme prideful girl, would it be easy for him to dealt with Elmehilde in the future(if she comes back)??
Old 2014-04-30, 17:31   Link #329
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
I know shes not a tsundere, but more like a extreme prideful girl, would it be easy for him to dealt with Elmehilde in the future(if she comes back)??
Your partly right but.

Quote:
Ravel is hiding her usual tsun-tsun attitude towards me. When I first met her, not only was she a tsun-tsun but she was a rich-girl with an uptight attitude
Old 2014-04-30, 18:27   Link #330
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Your partly right but.
i said it wrong, there i was refering to Elmenhilde, since shes extremely prideful, would that make it more harder to issei (and shes not a tsun like ravel was)or not??
Old 2014-04-30, 19:17   Link #331
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
i said it wrong, there i was refering to Elmenhilde, since shes extremely prideful, would that make it more harder to issei (and shes not a tsun like ravel was)or not??
Well there is the old saying that Pride cometh before the fall. And she may fall right into Ise's hands lol.
Old 2014-05-01, 13:04   Link #332
Chris38

Since there aren't a lot of discussions going on, I want to bring some topic related to Koneko ... from what I remember it hasn't been stated yet ... how long it would take for her to reach the age that she is in ... during her Shirone mode ?

Nor it was mentioned ... what is the age of Kuroka, who I think can already be considered as a mature Nekomata.

After all ... I can't help but think that Koneko drew the shortest stick when it comes to 'advancing' her relationship with Ise, since she still needs to wait for a few years,before she can have babies with Ise... while the rest of the girls in his harem ... can pretty much eat him, at any time they want... well, maybe apart from Irina ... but I doubt resolving her problem is going to take a similar amount of time as Koneko's needs to grow up...

The reason why I think it's going to take a few years for Koneko to grow up ... is because I believe that Nekomata ... even after they are turned into Devils, age slower compared to humans and pure blood Devils, due to Koneko's current loli body and the fact that she is only a year behind Ise at Kuou Academy...

Of course it's possible that she will accelerate her growth in someway by using something similar to the process behind her Shirone mode ... but that doesn't change the fact that she is pretty much the worst situation in Ise's harem...

By the way sorry, if this post seems kind of random ... but I wanted to get this topic out of my mind... in someway
Old 2014-05-01, 13:31   Link #333
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

to me it seems Kuroka has taken care of Koneko since childbirth wich means she should've been at least about 12-15 when Koneko was born so im guessing she's in her late twenties but for all we know like you said she could be in her hundreds... but i doubt ishibumi would make a potential harem member that old.

Koneko is about 15 and her shirone form looked around 18-20 years of age to me.
so 3-5 years more and all that was said is that her body cannot handle pregnancy wich should mean anything else is OKAY.

it's already been stated devil pregnancies have a tendency to be nearly impossible so she's not gonna miss out on that much.
Old 2014-05-01, 13:39   Link #334
aw454wtr

Kinda odd for ravel to have 3 older brothers despite how hard it is for devils to procreate
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 14:08   Link #335
jopjopjop

Well, Nekomatas having two tails is a sign of maturity. And in the case of Koneko, she still only has one.

Nekomata Mode Lvl. 2 which gives her another tail is just like a very, very downgraded Shirone Mode where it gives her a minimal growth spurt.

~Maybe when she naturally gets her 2nd tail, maybe when she turns 17 or 18, her growth will skyrocket.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 19:45   Link #336
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Question, if Issei and irina have a child, and she remains as an angel, that baby would be a nephilim(part angel,part devil)???
Old 2014-05-01, 19:50   Link #337
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

If she find a way then yes but I would like to call it dragonic nephilim
Old 2014-05-01, 19:56   Link #338
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

And if he has a child with a vampire, would that turn it into a semi succubus??(since it sucks blood(or maybe other thing by the influence of the ecchi issei) adn its kinda devil)
Old 2014-05-01, 20:08   Link #339
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Just wondering a thousand years in the future what if all decendant of issei marry each other if that happen the final child that would born from that is very op because he/she has a power of
  • True Dragon God with some infinite power
  • Devil with Power of Destruction
  • Devil with Power of Phoenix
  • Fallen Angel
  • Angel
  • Nekomata with Purify Power
  • Kitsune
  • Natural Holy Sword Wielder
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Op Magician/Valkyrie
  • Grim Reaper
  • Vampire
  • Either a SG/ASG/Longinus Wielder if the child has still human gene

That would be an Op future child if that really happen
Can we really called that child a normal devil hybrid
Old 2014-05-01, 22:34   Link #340
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Just wondering a thousand years in the future what if all decendant of issei marry each other if that happen the final child that would born from that is very op because he/she has a power of
  • True Dragon Gold with some infinite power
  • Devil with Power of Destruction
  • Devil with Power of Phoenix
  • Fallen Angel
  • Angel
  • Nekomata with Purify Power
  • Kitsune
  • Natural Holy Sword Wielder
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Op Magician/Valkyrie
  • Grim Reaper
  • Vampire