AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-02-14, 04:34   Link #321
JustRob

Sakura and Ino are different purely because of their statuses. Sakura is in Squad #7 and thus a main character, Ino isn't. Because of that Sakura loves Sasuke like she does. If Ino would have been in Team #7 from the very beginning instead of Sakura, the situation right now would have been exactly the same, except with Ino instead of Sakura.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 04:58   Link #322
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Ino is more girly and Sakura is more manly.
Old 2010-02-14, 05:11   Link #323
JustRob

Yeah that's true. Seems Ino has more cleavage too.
Old 2010-02-14, 05:13   Link #324
raeryne

haha, manly, huh...not even boyish or tomboyish??

Well, is that good or bad...?
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 06:01   Link #325
JustRob

Personally I like women like that, who have a slight attitude. Personal preference I guess.
Old 2010-02-14, 06:28   Link #326
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Ino is more girly and Sakura is more manly.
Sakura is both more girly and more manly than Ino
She was and to some extent she still is a crybaby, just remember her reaction after Pain destroyed the village, or recently when it's about Sasuke. On the other hand there was inner Sakura, the opposite of her girly self, that inner Sakura has now find it's way into Sakura's basic personality, for example against Sasori she was a hardcore ninja warrior.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 06:37   Link #327
raeryne

This is new...Sakura gets a little more love here...I was starting to think nobody in the world likes her as she is now...I hope Kishimoto-san develops her character more...
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 12:08   Link #328
Ryuken
Claymore #01

I think he most probably would do just that.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 16:46   Link #329
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well he did say he would. But at this point it seems she's taking a few steps back rather than forward.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 18:31   Link #330
Rahan

That's only because you are disappointed Sakura didn't charge at Sasuke yelling Die Sasuke ! Die ! Die ! Die !

So far, Sakura is doing fine. She saved Karin's life. She acknowledged Sasuke was different (hence, not the Sasuke she was fangirling over). She is searching an excuse to get closer from him.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 01:21   Link #331
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeryne View Post
This is new...Sakura gets a little more love here
You're right. I should really balance that out.

Quote:
...I hope Kishimoto-san develops her character more...
I'm not holding my breath for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well he did say he would. But at this point it seems she's taking a few steps back rather than forward.
Yeah, Kishi says a lot of things, doesn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
So far, Sakura is doing fine.
Heh heh. Okay.

Quote:
She saved Karin's life.
Unintentionally and inadvertantly.

Quote:
She acknowledged Sasuke was different (hence, not the Sasuke she was fangirling over).
Wow. Master of observation, that girl.

Quote:
She is searching an excuse to get closer from him.
So she can stab him in the back? Hmm, I'll admit that is very ninja-ish, but not very noble.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 02:42   Link #332
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
That's only because you are disappointed Sakura didn't charge at Sasuke yelling Die Sasuke ! Die ! Die ! Die !.
That's exactly what I didn't want her to do. Look i already made my point ages ago so I'm not going to repeat myself.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 10:03   Link #333
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Maybe it's part of her plan to kill Sasuke, don't any of you guys think so? Gain his trust and then finish him off.
Old 2010-02-15, 10:06   Link #334
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

She is trying to figure out if Sasuke is realy evil or not, what better way than join him to confirm her suspicions. And later strike down.
Old 2010-02-15, 10:06   Link #335
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
She is trying to figure out if Sasuke is realy evil or not, what better way than join him to confirm her suspicions. And later strike down.
You got it @milan, you got it good.
Old 2010-02-15, 11:18   Link #336
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
The only flaw in Sakura's plan is, that it's not going to work.
Old 2010-02-15, 11:24   Link #337
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Also, everyone says Madara is manipulating Sasuke because he's using him to achieve his own goals. But isn't Sasuke doing quite the same? Isn't Sasuke also using Madara to achieve HIS goals? Like someone else said, Sasuke even attacked Madara once.
LOL, I just read the last dozen pages on this thread and I can't believe there are so many out there who don't think Sasuke's being manipulated! Sasuke using Madara to achieve his goals!? His two goals were originally to kill Itachi and revive the Uchiha clan. After realizing Itachi wasn't acting alone, he added killing Itachi's partner (Madara) to the list.

Then Madara sits down and has a chat with Sasuke. After this talk, Sasuke has abandoned his goals of reviving the clan, and teams up with the very guy he wanted dead a few hours ago! His goals have changed to killing off all the guys who've pissed off Madara and he now idolizes Madara's former partner, Itachi!!!

I don't know how much of the story was true or not, but how could anyone not call Madara an expert in manipulation after getting results like that!? I mean who cares if Sasuke has taken a swing at Madara or thinks he's using him? He thinks he's using him to achieve goals that were never his own to begin with!

I find myself quickly becoming a SasuXSaku simple because I hate them both (not originally, but the expert manipulator Kishi has changed my character preferences) and they deserve each other's idiocy.

Speaking of expert manipulator Kishi, I love that so many people claim he's retarded for writing some of his characters like he has, when we suddenly have a 17-18 page chapter discussion of "OMG what is Sakura doing now!?". Think what you will, an author's doing a pretty good job when he can get so many people discussing or ranting about the actions of a character or two.
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 14:47   Link #338
iBeast

^If you can't beat them, join them. However in Sasuke's case, it's only temporary. Just like with Oro...Sasuke still has lots to learn from Madara so even if he could Madara beat now, he wouldn't yet...

so its obvious they are both using each other and im pretty sure they are both well aware of the situation...its just matter of who is 2 steps ahead like chess. If anything by now we should know Sasuke and his capabilities...dude is not Naruto or even Sakura...he's a genius. (lol)
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 14:48   Link #339
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeryne View Post
This is new...Sakura gets a little more love here...I was starting to think nobody in the world likes her as she is now...I hope Kishimoto-san develops her character more...
-Maybe Kishimoto needs to make give another completely fake confession. I hear those are quite popular nowadays. God knows it worked sheer briliance for her character when she did the same in front of Naruto .
Old 2010-02-15, 16:47   Link #340
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
If anything by now we should know Sasuke and his capabilities...dude is not Naruto or even Sakura...he's a genius. (lol)
Like his capabilities being hot headed idiot? Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke, all three are retarded in their own way. All his talents I've seen so far had something to do with sharingan. Outside of that his just narrow minded idiot who has almost blinded himself and uses anger instead of his brains.

Narutos way of being retard is more like having ADHD-syndrome or dyslexia. He is not stupid, but is unable to concentrate. And his other retarded behavior could be seen as bullied child trying to entertain others by being clown in order to get some acceptance.

And Sakura...

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion