AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-10, 18:17   Link #321
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Spoiler for major spoilers about Ende; read at your own risk:

^ Never 100% trust a doctor when they say you're going to die on "x date/time span" because there are countless examples of people actually living longer than said declared time.
Old 2017-03-10, 23:51   Link #322
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Spoiler for major spoilers about Ende; read at your own risk:

^ Never 100% trust a doctor when they say you're going to die on "x date/time span" because there are countless examples of people actually living longer than said declared time.
So I am one of those people who are living longer than the said time huh? And thank you for the advice about doctors... I will tell that to my aqquantances...

Also, is there something major going to happen in his kingdom? Or something else? I want to be spoiled since I never know when I am going to actually die...
Old 2017-03-11, 02:34   Link #323
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Spoiler:
Old 2017-03-11, 06:25   Link #324
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Spoiler:
all wife already gathered by now on raw? or not?
cause i read several page back in this forum he will got 9 wives in total?
it is okay if it is without the name of someone that not appear yet in translated version.......
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-11, 06:40   Link #325
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

The nine haremettes were all gathered aaaaaaaaaaages ago. Like at least 200 chapters ago.

Spoiler for full harem list:
Old 2017-03-11, 07:12   Link #326
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

I want some more information please? Like on what chapter did they first appeared and on what chapter did they join the harem?
Old 2017-03-11, 08:52   Link #327
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

But he haven't f*** them??
Old 2017-03-11, 09:27   Link #328
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

*shoots Ruki with a pellet gun* you freaking know that isn't going to happen considering how pure these boys and girls are right?

Also can I get some details about Touya's 'nee-san'
Old 2017-03-11, 14:19   Link #329
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
The nine haremettes were all gathered aaaaaaaaaaages ago. Like at least 200 chapters ago.

Spoiler for full harem list:
Who are Hilda and Lu?
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-11, 21:44   Link #330
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

I have no clue what chapter the first appearance of each girl is, nor do I remember the exact chapter they officially joined the harem. They've all appeared already in the LN though.

Spoiler for hilda:

Spoiler for Lu:

@Keitaro, which nee-san specifically do you want to know about? There's three of them, the love god, sword god, and the hunting god (technically older cousin, but he still calls her nee-san).
Old 2017-03-11, 22:30   Link #331
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
I have no clue what chapter the first appearance of each girl is, nor do I remember the exact chapter they officially joined the harem. They've all appeared already in the LN though.

Spoiler for hilda:

Spoiler for Lu:

@Keitaro, which nee-san specifically do you want to know about? There's three of them, the love god, sword god, and the hunting god (technically older cousin, but he still calls her nee-san).
Oh, yeah. I know them, but the names you used were a bit strange... Lu=Ru (wn translation, or maybe it was "Rue," I don't remember :v) and Hilda... I had already seen her illustration but didn't know her name.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 00:48   Link #332
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:

Spoiler for hilda:

Spoiler for Lu:

Well thank you very much.
About the love God and sword God. Like how they first appeared after descending to earth and the others reactions about it since I am imagining the whole castle making an uproar that two beautiful women are Touya's elder sisters and I am also imagining that the two made a surprised expression(though a fake one but might not be) learning that their little brother founding a nation...
Also Hilda looks about the same age as Touya and almost about the same height maybe? And her illustration looks awesome BTW.
Old 2017-03-12, 02:13   Link #333
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^^ I don't know anything about the translation since I just read everything raw, so I have no clue how the translation decided to romanize names.

^ All the girls except for Rin are younger than Touya by at least one year.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyureki; 2017-03-12 at 02:18. Reason: adding images
Kyureki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 11:42   Link #334
obnuchious

what happened about that 'rotten' princess who's a friend of Yumina?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 19:12   Link #335
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ It took me a while to figure out what you were talking about since I'm not used to seeing the term in English.

Anyway, I don't recall her even so much as being mentioned at all ever since the one date Touya has with Yumina where they also see a proper/regular play written by her. And she was only mentioned as being the one that wrote the script without actually appearing. Think she only ever had that single appearance.

edit: I think she may or may not have been mentioned a few times during royalty gatherings? Memory is really vague on that since assuming she did show up during those, it would've only been her going on with her fujoshi habits without any actual interaction with her.
Old 2017-03-15, 06:58   Link #336
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Hello again as I am back from being in a critical condition. And I am still not dead, and I am wondering if it's because I cursed God by saying something along the lines of "f*ck...you...God" while still keeping my consiousness. But anyway, I am still alive.

Also, that rotten princess was mentioned again in chapter 106 and other gathering of royalities(as mentioned by Kyureki-sama above there).

And also, did Touya's Dukedom continue to grow matching the major powers like his allies' country's? Or just in the scale of a medium size compared to the large scales like his allies does.
And also, just whom did Touya waged war on? Some other country that tries to invade his own country or just some enemies of his fellow kings?
Old 2017-03-15, 07:08   Link #337
Asuka'
Nin Nin

His nation will become the center of Allied Nation of the East and West to fight against the invader.
He will lend Gundams to the other nation and train their selected soldier to pilot the gundam.

Spoiler:
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-15, 08:17   Link #338
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Touya's territory never increases, but the influence of Touya himself always increases since he's known as "The Arbitor" that settles the conflicts of all the other countries and is always the host for the meetings of the international alliance (though that's mainly because of the play room in his castle ).

Spoiler:
Old 2017-03-15, 11:03   Link #339
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
His nation will become the center of Allied Nation of the East and West to fight against the invader.
He will lend Gundams to the other nation and train their selected soldier to pilot the gundam.

Spoiler:
Wait... Did this really happen??? First time hearing this.
Quote:
Touya's territory never increases, but the influence of Touya himself always increases since he's known as "The Arbitor" that settles the conflicts of all the other countries and is always the host for the meetings of the international alliance (though that's mainly because of the play room in his castle ).

Spoiler:
So Touya is much more influential than ever then? Cool.
But now that I know Touya's territory didn't expand more, then what about his city? Did it advance more compared to other countries? Like technology wise.
And also, after the war ended. Did the people who got free continued their own country or did they just turned into a vassal state? Or maybe they just migrated to Touya's country? To me the vassal state is more of an option since they won't loose their progress and they can live freely since Touya isn't that kind of King.
Old 2017-03-15, 11:18   Link #340
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Yes it happen later around chapter 300+.

He get new territory and become owner for new dungeon around the dessert town later.

Technology wise he develop more after collected all part of the flying island. Upgraded his gundam and equipment.

For the arrogant country at the northwest it got wiped out by the invader, and the remnants hold grudge to him and believe that he lead those invader to crush their country.

For the dessert slave country, after the king etc killed the slave took over and managed it by themselves. He didn't take anything from them.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, harem, lolicon mc, smartphone, true harem