AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-12-09, 13:28   Link #321
leongsh
Daijoubu!

I think they cut out the scenes of Alexia eyeing Cid's Excalibur.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-09, 17:41   Link #322
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
There more images from episode in tne official site.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-14, 09:52   Link #323
EroKing

Episode 11

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Who ordered for some Cid fanservice? The girls are gonna love this.

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 03:31.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-14, 10:03   Link #324
Frontier

It's a pleasant Lindwurm Day and Cid and his 6-pack mean to partake in one of the insignificant things that he can't help himself from enjoying, like dipping into a Hot Spring...and then the camera pans to his side as we see Alexia, also in the Hot Spring, in absolute shock having been there the entire time. Not that Cid minds .

It's nice to see after Alexia's initial shock that she and Cid got back to their usual rapport and not even Alexia trying to kill him for rejecting her is enough to ruin their banter (if anything it improves it). Also Alexia really wants him to join her sisters' knights (to the point she might just sign him up herself) and I think we all know it's because she wants him as close by as possible .

The camera absolutely loved panning over Alexia's naked body in the hot springs as much as Alexia seemed to enjoy ogling Cids' body...particularly his Excalibur, which she initially dismisses until Cid demonstrates it in front of her face and promises the true power of his blade is only revealed once it has been unsheathed. And with that and a towel slap across his lower area, he leaves her with tantalizing thoughts. Heck, even she does the towel slap after him .

What are the chances that they'd group three people with massive thirst for Cid/Shadow all together like that? Although man if Beta isn't just living it up with her current celebrity status .

So suffice to say Alexia and Beta/Natsume-sensei don't care for each other, Alexia feeling a slight tinge of breast envy from Natsume-sensei's massive rack and how she has the attention of the people, while Beta is steaming that Alexia would dare to spend time with or fraternize with Shadow-sama when she is obvious Main Heroine material. And while these two snipe at each other and Alexia gets physical, we've got Rose who is as happy as can be knowing her boyfriend is out there in the audience .

A tournament arc with ghosts? It seems like it was faked to some extent and no one was really fighting any real spirits, or at least not on the level the audience was meant to expect. Or were they all sealed/controlled like Aurora was ?

Cid knows mob exposition when he hears it! Not that he's done it himself .

Ha! Rose signed Cid up for the tournament so he could show off and justify their love in front of an audience. But rather than do that or fake a loss that would leave him disgraced and beat by his sister, Cid does the only thing he can do and what he really wanted to do...transform into the Eminence in Shadow and crash the tournament .

Aurora, the Witch of Calamity? Quite the beauty, and the perfect opponent for Shadow. And Shadow is living for finding an opponent that is finally worthy of his power, and someone whom he can speak to through combat rather than words. Although her true power was apparently sealed away, so it was an uneven fight, which sours things a bit as he slays her .

And, on that note, Cid flies off because of course he does !

So...what did Shadow do exactly? Seems like he's woken something up? Is this not the Cult of Diablos, who I assume the Archbishop is working for? Either way, Shadow Garden seems prepared for something .
Old 2022-12-14, 10:27   Link #325
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
I take it back. They did not. It's in this episode (Episode 11).

From Alexia's initial snide remark to her surprised shock-horror to see Cid's Excalibur unsheathed, Cid has a well-endowed Excalibur Her expectations were well exceeded
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-14, 18:14   Link #326
grecefar

alexia reaction was hilarious.

pretty much the highlight of the chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-15, 00:49   Link #327
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Guess Cid is too chuuni and stuck up in his delusions to appreciate Alexia's body. Or he's asexual. Anything other than his journey to be the Eminence in Shadow is insignificant I suppose. Such a shame.
That festival seems so boring when there's hundreds of warriors and none has summoned someone to fight. Even took until nighttime. Shadow at least spiced it up for this year.
And I hope Rose connects the dots somehow that when Cid disappears, Shadow appears. She did notice Cid was gone since she only has eyes on him.
And that lady left just as fast as she arrived. No idea at all what's the deal with all this.

Kage-Jitsu 8
Spoiler:
Epsilon has her reasons after all.

And it's only been two weeks and we already have the 5th banner in the mobile game with Beta in her author outfit. First was Sherry, then Xmas Alexia, Xmas Sherry and then Alpha(loli). With so little income in the gems in quests and dailies, they really want players to pay up. They even went and reset the duration of the first paid banner for those who want to pay up again. Wow.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-15, 05:51   Link #328
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
That festival seems so boring when there's hundreds of warriors and none has summoned someone to fight.
Actually, Cid does mention that someone by the name of Annerose managed to summon an Ancient Warrior out of all the participants.

In the Light Novel, Annerose was the 14th participant.
While in the Manga, Annerose was the 1st participant.

There were supposedly 150+ participants as per Light Novel (Manga didn't give any number of participants), and few others also did manage to summon an Ancient Warrior (supposedly 8 have been summoned by a certain time, unlike the Anime which said no one other than Annerose had managed to do it).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2022-12-15 at 06:40.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-16, 05:49   Link #329
LG-MAX 2.o

Nex ep preview

Best Girl Violet is amazing in the anime.
Old 2022-12-16, 10:38   Link #330
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Great episode. The sauna part was amusing; really felt like Cid fell out of character and used his Shadow persona .

The fight with Aurora ghost was pretty good; thematically at least. The actual animation left a lot to be desired, but I'm gonna assume they are saving budget for last 2 episodes. Still it was nice to see Shadow get pushed a tad bit, or rather, seeing him acknowledge someone he's fighting. Shame she was only a momentary character; loved her design. It was a breath of fresh air after seeing the plain shadow suits all the time =0v.

That last summon circle; I wonder if that was made due to Cid himself. Alpha's last words seemed to imply that, so she might have figured out that Cid was also(in some way) summoned. Ofc, being the show that it is, I wouldn't be surprised if Alpha thought that he was an incarnation of one of the original heroes or something, further putting him on a pedestal(or rather elevating said pedestal ).

Also just saw the Shadow Garden fight cutscene from the game(from ep 4/5 timeframe). Makes me think the show would be more fun if we got to see SG in normal respects too.

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-16, 18:58   Link #331
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Nex ep preview

Best Girl Violet is amazing in the anime.
Looks like a lot of lore in the next episode .

Also, is that Alpha and Alexia? And why are the Shadow Garden agents apprehending Natsume/Beta? Unless those are fake Shadow Garden ?
Old 2022-12-17, 06:40   Link #332
Alchemist007
*Author

The girls have some moments here and there but Cid overshadows them all. The tried and tired T&A on screen still leaves me asking "when's Cid going to be back on screen?"
Old 2022-12-20, 07:31   Link #333
LG-MAX 2.o

Maybe because of excalibur, but the series managed to be the most popular anime on the Docomo Anime Store this week (12-18), surpassing even SpyxFamily.

https://twitter.com/docomo_anime/sta...26976744345602
Old 2022-12-21, 10:02   Link #334
Frontier

Cid is proud of a job well done, the Eminence in Shadow diverting attention away from his alter ego so he doesn't need to fight in the Goddesses Trial...but the job's not done quite yet when you've got a magical door hounding you. I'm surprised Cid didn't jump straight into it immediately, but I guess he can't fight the plot, especially if it leads to the Violet he fancies .

Shadow Garden are here to uncover the truth and foil the plot of the Cult of Diablos! And if that means holding a noted plagiar...I mean, author, like Natsume-sensei, all the better! And dang it if Beta didn't sell playing the hostage for all it's worth! She was terrified for her poor boobs! Meanwhile Alexia is perfectly okay if they offed her right then and there while Rose is the only one legitimately concerned .

Oh snap, Epsilon's fake slime boobs got sliced! Did Beta actually see those before Epsilon re-attached them !?

I love how Alexia is such a woman of action that she's not about to let Shadow Garden get deeper into a plot without her involved and she roped Rose into it. I doubly love how they all crash into Beta as she's ordering the troops around and the trio all land in a very precarious position together. With Alexia just casually copping a feel on Beta's boobs because of course she does .

Is that Kaori Nazuka as Aurora? She definitely sounds as serene, mature, and wistful as her physical appearance suggests, and once Cid frees her from a straitjacket we get a glimpse of her beautiful naked body before she dons a fabulously fancy dress and is practically all over Cid. Lucky dog :Innocent:.

(Although she makes it sound like once they destroy the Sanctuary, she'll be dead...)

Was that one Shadow Garden getting a picture taken of them posing in the lab entrance ?

So it turns out all that talk about a heroic legend of a Hero defeating the Demon Diablos was...not at all what was reported. In fact it was all brought about by barbaric human experiments to create the Hero Olivier, who was not only a woman but also apparently Alpha's ancestor, and the former Cult of Diablos was using her to harvest cells from Diablos for their own ends while Olivier thought she was helping humanity. I feel bad for all of those girls stuck in that experiment .

(If Alpha is Olivier's descendant, does that mean Gamma is Aurora's? Given the resemblance? They were both experimented on in that lab ).

Smol!Aurora! She looked adorable! And doesn't deserve to be crying, although a slap from her older self says a lot about how Aurora viewed how much of a crybaby she was .

The true fruit of the Cult of Diablos' experiments were the Beads of Diablos, bringer of immortality and great power, but they can only make 12 a year so it's exclusive to the Knights of the Rounds, which I guess is why members are so desperate to join/re-join them .

Alexia thinking the flaw of the Beads was Nelson losing his hair and him going on a spiel about why he really did to the point of everyone's reaction being pity or disbelief just killed me .

I was not expecting Nelson to be an immortal member of the Knights of the Round, Nelson the Avaricious, or that he would actually have some real power. He even survives Delta gutting him! And now Alpha and Delta are going to fight him .
Old 2022-12-21, 10:50   Link #335
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
(If Alpha is Olivier's descendant, does that mean Gamma is Aurora's? Given the resemblance? They were both experimented on in that lab ).
Aurora is human and Gamma is an elf, not to mention next week you'll find out why Aurora couldn't produce offspring the conventional way.

About the episode, I thought this one was better than the last ones.
Old 2022-12-21, 10:51   Link #336
scififan

So elf's look resembles yuusha from the ancient time.
And, Cid's sister resembles maou from the ancient time.
The isekai turns out to be apocalypse world.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-21, 14:34   Link #337
nojay
Scanlator

The Archbishop is bald because, according to Alpha, he consumes the Beads of Diabolus. Cid's father is also bald. Hmmm.
Old 2022-12-21, 16:21   Link #338
LG-MAX 2.o

according to Alexia
Old 2022-12-21, 22:52   Link #339
Wingsaber

Who knew being immortal could be so stressful.
Wingsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-21, 23:16   Link #340
Decel

Beta seemed to be having the time of her life as an innocent author, very publicly panicking -and showing off her jiggly jugs as side effects-, rubbing it in Alexia and Epsilon (did she have other opponents?).

Also pretty sure that all Shadow Garden members know Epsilon is as flat as a chalkboard.

Tags
harem