AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-02-14, 02:00   Link #321
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Could just be a family issue. The father wanting a son to continue the family name, but only got a daughter...iinsisted he had a son...We've seen in before someplace.

The other could be something more on the lines that she is from a wealthy family, but not up to being an upper and thus to avoid shame on the family, is "forced" to assume the role of a male servant to save face.

There a very, very few males at this place. Only one upper and the rest butlers. Being an upper lady at the school would be "common" but a male is uncommon and thus a status symbol for the family? (that one seemed off)

Could be one of any number of some cultural things.
Old 2010-02-14, 13:28   Link #322
dreamingxashley
K-ON Fangirl

Just finished watching the lastest ep of this. I feel so bad for Daichi. But she looked so cute as a maid! And Im totally not into maids or butlers, but she looked really cute.
Old 2010-02-14, 17:32   Link #323
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Secret X Boy?

I feel somewhat upset with the sixth episode.

I found it frustrating with Daichi's being all offensive in such an abrasive manner towards "his" fellow classmates, particularly Hino, about concealing "his" identity of being a girl.

I also feel frustrated as well that the following episodes attempt to portray Hino as not being consciously awared of his surroundings.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 22:43   Link #324
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Episode 6 sucked. We need more Tomomi. We only had one evil face this episode.
Old 2010-02-15, 09:06   Link #325
Mentar
Banned

I'm getting increasingly worried over a concern I had since episode 1: To be honest, I don't care for ANYONE other than Aki, Selnia and Tomomi. The other characters feel more like fillers than persons I'd be interested in. Daichi was one of the few who I believed to have some potential at least, but lord, was his story handled in a boring way...

At the going rate, I've got to admit that I'm not too optimistic anymore...
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 16:00   Link #326
dreamingxashley
K-ON Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Episode 6 sucked. We need more Tomomi. We only had one evil face this episode.
This. Tomomi is my favourite... shes the calculating bored genious. hehe
Old 2010-02-16, 15:05   Link #327
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

The interaction between the new character/princess with principal was fun to watch.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 18:38   Link #328
slidingk1

new episode is moe overload. The principle is epic win why can't we have more characters like that.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 19:07   Link #329
Midonin
Last Engage

While I only have the vaguest idea of what Magical Diva is like, I would watch it. Mostly for the novelty (okay, for me it's more of a trademark) of liking an anime-within-an-anime. Pina's got moxie, so much of it that it has me using words like "moxie". I've been curious about who she was ever since I found out she was voiced by Mai Goto and co-hosting the series' web radio with Mariya Ise.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 19:22   Link #330
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep7:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 20:31   Link #331
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
While I only have the vaguest idea of what Magical Diva is like, I would watch it. Mostly for the novelty (okay, for me it's more of a trademark) of liking an anime-within-an-anime. Pina's got moxie, so much of it that it has me using words like "moxie". I've been curious about who she was ever since I found out she was voiced by Mai Goto and co-hosting the series' web radio with Mariya Ise.
I gotta listen to that radio. Now we know why the 2 were cohosting the series. xD

@Serenade: hey! You got that onii avatar!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 04:03   Link #332
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Episode 7 was enjoyable enough. Nothing special. But the drawing was outstanding, I thought. The new character throwing her arms out; the hero slumped on a bench; the movement of the arms. Just really fine stuff.

I'm not sure who to credit. The animation director is someone called Yamamoto Shinji 山本真嗣, who has been a key animator since 2000, but has only ani-directed a couple of episodes each of sola, Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou, and Kaempfer. There were also three names given as auxiliary animation directors, including one Korean name, and the key animation staff included 22 names and six companies, so perhaps special time and effort was put into it. But ep6 had 24 names and two extra companies, so perhaps not. That ep only had a single ani-director, though.

I thought the flowers on the dining table seemed kind of photo-realistic, too. Not sure what technique they were using, but I don't remember seeing them like that before.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 10:26   Link #333
ReddyRedWolf

Next ep has childhood er... memories. You have to wonder how Tomomi started bullying Akiharu. Tomomi started making Flameheart her plaything due to some insecurity. Is the case applicable to Akiharu?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 10:42   Link #334
Mentar
Banned

Next episode will most likely have a scene which I consider absolutely key for the progress of the show and which will give some key development for the Selnia - Akiharu - Tomomi triangle. I definitely hope that they won't weaken or even skip it
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 13:35   Link #335
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Very good episode this week. I have to admit i also thought they were planning to do a traditional doujinshi, and not a cosplay book. Looks like it turned out great in the end, plus Pina was lots of fun this episode. Will look forward to seeing her again.

Looking very much forward to next weeks episode, going by the preview and Mentar's post.
Old 2010-02-17, 17:20   Link #336
dreamingxashley
K-ON Fangirl

It was a cute episode, but they are skimping on the evil-face. >.>
Old 2010-02-17, 22:47   Link #337
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It was an ok episode with the Loli Otaku .

Did it was a (Pedo)bear on Prez's chair XD

So next , Beach Fanservice .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 09:59   Link #338
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
episode 7very nice episode it was just down right fun to watch. Aki once again helps yet another heroin of the week in need with a little push from Tomomi. What I really liked was how her and Serina have pretty decent relations. He actually bowed and lowered his head to her to enlist her help and it was deep bow from the waist so it was pretty significant. To hear Aki say i will do anything you want if you help was rare. Serina however did not take him up on the offer but help anyway which i thought was nice of her considering her pride. Anime and otaku culture yet once again saves a lonely person from the pits of despair and fosters international relations and understandings...........well as best as anyone outside of the scene can understand otaku lingo and culture.

I laughed my ass off when the chairwoman was talking to Pina about otaku related stuff and wanted to make a more adult doujinshi and from the closest you get these piercing eyes of ever chilling doom LMAO. She may be scary than Tomomi i would not want to mess her.

The next episode looks so promising i cant wait finally some moment on the potential love triangle front.

It was cool to see they animated the summer uniforms complete with Serina's open toed heels into the ending.
Old 2010-02-19, 00:16   Link #339
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Agreed, really nice episode. Pina, I think is a great addition to the cast and it's good to have a new character added who isn't really a love interest. Various thoughts coming down...

-Slut sisters are back, but they didn't really do anything annoying so...yeah, that's okay.
-Tomomi's evil really shows off for this episode, successfully for lulz.
-Oh, it's adorable to see Ero-President get all squeeish towards someone else with her otaku obsessions. And I also liked how Pina expressed her anime love in a really cool, not used enough way.
-Got to love that Akiharu/Selnia build up. ^_^ Akiharu could be on my list of best harem males.
-Next episode looks interesting. Being a beach episode, that probably means no Mikan or President. I'm not sure about you guys, but Mikan is my go-to character for this show. The serious one of the bunch is probably one of the most fun.

Another thing I hope for with Tomomi, is that they actually give some comeuppance to her for her actions. I really doubt Akiharu did anything to her as a child, so I'm hoping that either something happened with her (she seemed fine explaining her background) or that something bad does happen. The group dynamic doesn't feel that fun if it's just Akiharu and Selnia being controlled BY Tomomi, instead of all three of them interacting together.

Another thing, was anyone expecting that at the beginning, Pina was going to fall down and Akiharu would get a face full of pantsu?
Nukerjsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 00:58   Link #340
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Cosplay magical girl just so great

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen