AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-01-18, 19:20   Link #321
Apollian

kakashi's death? thats still to be confirmed.
also remember Jiraiya could not achieve full Sage form, Ma & Pa said that Naruto surpassed all others in Senjutsu before him. which means Frog Katas would work in full effect.
also the reason why the Song needed time to work was before Ma & Pa already divided most of there power fusioning with Jiraiya. so maybe they were a little weak from it.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 19:32   Link #322
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
While I liked this chapter it does open up plotholes. Like why Jiraiya didnt know frog kata or how the frog song needed almost no wind up this time around. Also I still think Kishinoto cheapened this win for Naruto (and he will win), since he has all this info on pain and pain just used a huge chunk of chakra to level the village.

But overall I enjoyed this chapter, Naruto got a great makeover and kickng ass, how this series was supposed to from the start. Naruto handled kakashi's death in a very mature manner too

Im pretty sure J_Man knew frog katas (Maybe not to the extent naruto can), however there probably wasnt moment's where pain dodged and was hit like preta was... if i remember he did land a kick.. but a lot of the fight was off screen so who knows... also if we replace naruto with J_Man he win's this battle... naruto has removed that one obstacle that halted J_Man from defeating pain.. Information.. however after seeing naruto maybe there's no argument against fukasaku's words now... admittedly naruto is so much more prepared with his frog army
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 19:36   Link #323
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
While I liked this chapter it does open up plotholes. Like why Jiraiya didnt know frog kata or how the frog song needed almost no wind up this time around.
It may simply be that Jiraiya wasn't good enough to use it to this extent and this Sound Genjutsu isn't the same that the one they used against Pain.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 20:06   Link #324
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
kakashi's death? thats still to be confirmed.
also remember Jiraiya could not achieve full Sage form, Ma & Pa said that Naruto surpassed all others in Senjutsu before him. which means Frog Katas would work in full effect.
also the reason why the Song needed time to work was before Ma & Pa already divided most of there power fusioning with Jiraiya. so maybe they were a little weak from it.
I'm pretty sure he's dead. HE WAS TALKING TO HIS DEAD FATHER. Tsunade even confirmed his demise, supported by the fact Naruto couldn't sense Kakashi's presence.

Sure, we haven't seen him buried yet, but I bet he's dead. He looked dead and Katsuyu seemed to think he was dead as well.
Old 2009-01-18, 20:18   Link #325
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
While I liked this chapter it does open up plotholes. Like why Jiraiya didnt know frog kata or how the frog song needed almost no wind up this time around. Also I still think Kishinoto cheapened this win for Naruto (and he will win), since he has all this info on pain and pain just used a huge chunk of chakra to level the village.

But overall I enjoyed this chapter, Naruto got a great makeover and kickng ass, how this series was supposed to from the start. Naruto handled kakashi's death in a very mature manner too
Plus --- J-man went into the fight blindly without knowing any of the capabilities of six Paths of Pain unlike Naruto; he having intel on all of them before hand. After an ten or twenty minutes, Jiraiya was running out of stream. Apparently, Naruto was in the middle of training when he heard the news of Konoha and the communication frog. So, he was pretty much rested up.

Actually, Naruto responded both deaths rather maturely. Little harder on Jiraiya because he wasn't in combat mode.

Pain didn't know Naruto would return right after he blew Konoha up. All Pain knew about Naruto was from others who fought with him; the ones who lived long enough. Enough to get what personality he had, Pain figured he would walks into Toad-yama and take Naruto without a real fight.

I would love to seen Naruto, Pa and Ma to do the genjutsu did when they fought with Pain the first time, again.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 20:20   Link #326
james0246

@Spectacular_Insanity: Just cause he's dead now, doesn't mean he won't get better...This is Shounen, dying only makes you stronger (or angrier, depending if it is a villain or hero that dies).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 20:22   Link #327
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Still I look forward to see the new jutsu Naruto has too show us in chapter 432 I hope its destructive
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 20:42   Link #328
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Still I look forward to see the new jutsu Naruto has too show us in chapter 432 I hope its destructive
it looks pretty destructive, but I guess we only saw a small amount of damage when he done the wind release "jutsu" in toad-yama.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 23:22   Link #329
chuckcsf

Exactly what Konoha needs right now... more destruction...
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 23:42   Link #330
shaolin meister

Well...they're fighting in a giant crater of destruction caused by Pain. Naruto can't destroy much more of the surroundings, can he?
shaolin meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 00:08   Link #331
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

lets destroy sand while hes at it, its only 3 days trip
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 01:17   Link #332
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I'm pretty sure he's dead. HE WAS TALKING TO HIS DEAD FATHER. Tsunade even confirmed his demise, supported by the fact Naruto couldn't sense Kakashi's presence.

Sure, we haven't seen him buried yet, but I bet he's dead. He looked dead and Katsuyu seemed to think he was dead as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
@Spectacular_Insanity: Just cause he's dead now, doesn't mean he won't get better...This is Shounen, dying only makes you stronger (or angrier, depending if it is a villain or hero that dies).
Yep. Whatever you say is only speculation. It's not confirmed yet.
Old 2009-01-19, 01:38   Link #333
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, even Jiraiya had died for a while and then lived again :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 01:45   Link #334
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
Yeah, even Jiraiya had died for a while and then lived again :P
That doesn't really count. It was really just his last gasp. He didn't "come back to life".
Old 2009-01-19, 01:45   Link #335
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
If Kakashi is dead, then why the hell is Kishimoto wasting our time with the drama and ambiguity and just coming out and saying he's dead?

We knew Jiraya was dead within a matter of frames; Chapters later, and we still don't have a confirmation that Kakashi is dead...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 01:50   Link #336
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So many people dying...Jiraiya,Kakashi and Chouji's dad near-death...and the little frog messenger is 100% dead I hate danzou.
Old 2009-01-19, 01:52   Link #337
Expendable GM Pilot

What is a frog kata exactly I don't remember them mentioning those before.
Expendable GM Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 01:53   Link #338
naruske

Kakashi is not OFFICIALLY dead. we don't know it. just because tsunade doesn't say anything doesn't mean he's dead. just because naruto can't feel his chakra, doesn't mean he's dead. maybe kakashi can never use chakra again but we just don't know if he's dead or alive.
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 02:19   Link #339
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruske View Post
Kakashi is not OFFICIALLY dead. we don't know it. just because tsunade doesn't say anything doesn't mean he's dead. just because naruto can't feel his chakra, doesn't mean he's dead. maybe kakashi can never use chakra again but we just don't know if he's dead or alive.
You... belong to the ....eternal optimists group don't you..
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 02:31   Link #340
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Kakashi was talking to his dead father, take a hint! For now, he's totally dead. If someone decides to revive him later on that's a different story.
Quote:
What is a frog kata exactly I don't remember them mentioning those before.
It's the techniques Naruto learned from the old frog dude,check the manga from "Passing down the sage techniques".