AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-07-14, 12:23   Link #321
Akira Theia

Mashima is really doing his best to make the story even more interesting and intense now that the anime is coming.

I think Ziggy is evil now because he saw a future where humans do something very awful to machines and that's why he thinks robots must conquer the cosmos before humans destroy them. Given what he's saying about Shiki being his biggest mistake, Shiki probably turned evil in that future. Remember the Gravity Ether Gear can transfer memories to other timelines, so it's very likely Ziggy was never dead, but sent his consciousness to the future and only returned now.

On another topic, the interactions between Shiki and Rebecca lately are giving me the vibe that Mashima-sensei will make their relationship crucial to the plot like Haru and Elie. After all, their Ether Gears seem to be connected and it's possibly their meeting is some kind of fate.

With all the crazy time travel, Edens Zero could become something very unique in shonen manga if Mashima-sensei continues handling in a way that's not too hard to follow, something that's a common problem of using time travel as a plot device. Although, since he says he planned out the story and with the good pacing things are playing out, I feel I can trust him to do a good job.
Akira Theia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 17:13   Link #322
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You might be right about Ziggy there. If you are, then hopefully the future changes to one where Shiki won't turn bad.

I do want Shiki and Rebecca to have a romantic relationship like Haru and Resha (I prefer calling her by her real name). If that happens then that's great. I'm fine even if it doesn't, though. And you have a pretty good point about their Ether Gears too.

I'd like to know how there can be two people with the same Ether Gear at the same time. Hopefully with Ziggy back in the picture, that question will be answered now at some point. I've been wondering about that ever since Hermit said that Ziggy had the same moves as Shiki and Shiki said that Ziggy taught him.
Old 2020-07-14, 17:13   Link #323
RDNexus

I've been quite enjoying this story so far.
Mashima-sensei sure has been outdoing himself after Fairy Tail.
I'll surely enjoy the anime a lot when it airs.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-15, 22:50   Link #324
dragon1412

I think We are jumping a bit too quick on ship, But the bit about ether gear connected actually making me question, Not rebecca and Shiki since that seem overeach to me, but is Shiki Ether gear and Ziggy connected ? I mean, Shiki awake overdrive actually was the result of Cat Leaper But if Shiki retain the memories, in case that the 2 gravity gears are connected, it's likely that Ziggy can see it as well, and we know that rebecca has dream of a future where the cat is dead, so Ziggy who have bigger control, in the case of Shiki and him are connected, are very likely to see some grave future. It also might be that it isn't connected until Shiki acquired overdrive and his overdrive trigger Ziggy
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-25, 09:08   Link #325
Akira Theia

With all the intense chapters as of late, a beach chapter is the best way to bring relief to both the readers and characters. You got to admire Mashima-sensei's artwork, the scenary here is really beautiful and imaginative.

Moments between Shiki and Rebecca like in this chapter are making me grow fond of the pairing. They're really cute together and their chemistry feels very natural. I like potential couples much better when the characters aren't acting super awkward or oblivious and instead, just enjoy being together. That's the sort of feeling Shiki and Rebecca are giving me.

Now, time to unveil some secrets about mother and maybe why a fire planet turned into an ocean planet.
Akira Theia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-26, 07:11   Link #326
B214

Hmm, so suddenly Shiki becomes a VN protag with the branching route option. That said, i feel like this is going to be a Shiki used his gravity to pull the results of one of the routes to see its future. And decided to go with another option.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-14, 09:02   Link #327
B214

174: Shiki is one tough nut, i guess seeing people naked for 3 years made him immune. He's seeing Feather naked and wasn't distracted.
Old 2022-01-15, 15:29   Link #328
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming battle between the Eden's Zero crew and Ziggy's side.

Just a bit ago, Conner was so scared of going anywhere near the planet Ziggy's in. But after he heard what Noah said he immediately got over his fear? I guess something about them all being orphans really got to him.
Old 2022-01-23, 17:21   Link #329
bastek66

Wow for upcoming chapter spoilers

Spoiler for chu:
Old 2022-01-25, 07:08   Link #330
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's pretty bold of her. I wonder if her confession is also coming up soon.
Old 2022-01-27, 05:30   Link #331
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
That's pretty bold of her. I wonder if her confession is also coming up soon.
Nah, knowing Mashima, it'll just flow back into the friendship thing. He needs to feed his inner couples trolling on the fans.
Probably the next girl to get a moment with Shiki will be Homura or Kleene.
Old 2022-01-29, 06:17   Link #332
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Did you forget that he already made Haru x Elie a thing in Rave Master and also had confirmed pairings in Fairy Tail (Jellal x Erza, Edolas's Natsu and Lucy, and Gajeel with the script mage (I forgot her name))? He can still do it here too. Natsu is just Natsu.

If Kleene has a moment with Shiki, Jin (is that her brother's name?) will be out for his blood.
Old 2022-01-30, 09:49   Link #333
B214

Quote:
Did you forget that he already made Haru x Elie a thing in Rave Master and also had confirmed pairings in Fairy Tail (Jellal x Erza, Edolas's Natsu and Lucy, and Gajeel with the script mage (I forgot her name))? He can still do it here too. Natsu is just Natsu.

If Kleene has a moment with Shiki, Jin (is that her brother's name?) will be out for his blood.
Mashima probably will still do it for the sake of trolling. I feel like he likes shipping wars, he'll do some random moments here and there between random guys & girls just for the sake of it. Won't be surprised if somewhere down the story we'll see Shiki x Holy or Shiki x Feather.

He already let Shiki live with a x-ray eye that sees through clothes for 3 years.
Old 2022-02-01, 04:58   Link #334
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Even if they will never be endgame i will enjoy Shiki x Feather tewse if Mashima make it.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-01, 21:52   Link #335
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
Even if they will never be endgame i will enjoy Shiki x Feather tewse if Mashima make it.
Don't worry, Mashima probably will. Just for teasing.
Moving on to the chapter.
Seems like Mashima is hyping the arc again with Deadend Crow joining Ziggy. Well, hopefully it doesn't turn into a Jaguar situation again.
Either way, we could potentially have 3 members from OSG & OSI appearing.
OSG
1. Shiki
2. Elsie
3. Crow
OSI
1. Holy
2. Justice
3. Feather
Old 2022-02-02, 09:58   Link #336
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just caught up on Eden's Zero.

Holy of the Oracion Seis Interstellar seems like bad news. I'm still wondering if Shiki and the others should really trust her. Even if she told them the truth about everything she said, she could still try to kill Shiki afterwards.

And it seems she can use other people's powers. She seemed to use Laguna's power to turn those guys to water, and she also said she'll make use of Shiki's powers until he gives her his answer. She's dangerous, whether or not she really is an ally. (But man is she hot as hell.)

I also wonder if she's really not going to go after Elsie. That, and she seems like the type of person to hide her true self behind a "nice person" facade when talking to others.

What do you all think of her?
Old 2022-02-03, 23:38   Link #337
B214

Quote:
Just caught up on Eden's Zero.

Holy of the Oracion Seis Interstellar seems like bad news. I'm still wondering if Shiki and the others should really trust her. Even if she told them the truth about everything she said, she could still try to kill Shiki afterwards.

And it seems she can use other people's powers. She seemed to use Laguna's power to turn those guys to water, and she also said she'll make use of Shiki's powers until he gives her his answer. She's dangerous, whether or not she really is an ally. (But man is she hot as hell.)

I also wonder if she's really not going to go after Elsie. That, and she seems like the type of person to hide her true self behind a "nice person" facade when talking to others.

What do you all think of her?
She's definitely shady, not sure if she's evil or not. But she seems to be someone acting for her own personal goals. As to whether or not she'll chase after Elsie, I think she most likely will. She did persuade Justice to go after Shura in the previous arc. Well it's not a wrong one cause Shura was clearly the bigger threat at that point over Elsie. If not Justice won't abandon his personal vendetta and go after Shura. While Justice isn't the brightest nor is he the nicest, and I don't really like him as a character, at least Justice's goal is more simple. To save lives and eliminate any potential threats to the cosmos. Holy doesn't seem to act in the same way as Justice. Not that the balance OSI members seem to be same too.
I'll just say one thing, I feel like Mashima may pull one member of OSI into Edens Zero. Most likely Feather.
Old 2022-02-05, 05:36   Link #338
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Feather might become an ally.

Holy is really dangerous, so I hope she at least doesn't become an enemy. Truly a rose with many thorns.
Old 2022-02-06, 07:21   Link #339
B214

Quote:
Yeah, Feather might become an ally.

Holy is really dangerous, so I hope she at least doesn't become an enemy. Truly a rose with many thorns.
Holy is already an enemy, just isn't outright fighting against Edens Zero at the moment. I can see her probably using Edens Zero to wipe out Ziggy and Crow, then pick up the pieces with the weakened crew members.
Old 2022-02-09, 10:23   Link #340
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I can see her doing that too. And calling everyone "dear" is also a show to hide her true self.

I don't think it's a good idea for Shiki to let her onboard the ship. She could easily double cross them at any moment.