AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-08-02, 08:48   Link #321
Chingaruna517

I also wish we can have all 7 Vanadis multiverse going to meet themselves to their respective counterparts to get clear to themselves. I mean, we already have Elen-verse(Original Timeline) and Mila-verse (Michelia Timeline) on plate, then Lim-verse (New timeline) is going to green lit very soon along with the antagonistic version of that, why not the others such as Liza-verse or Olga-verse?

Then again, however, it still depending on the writer himself even he has his own limit...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 05:21   Link #322
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
9/20発売
●魔弾の王と凍漣の雪姫 4 【著:川口士/絵:美弥月いつか】
●魔弾の王と聖泉の双剣(仮) 【著:瀬尾つかさ/絵:八坂ミナト】
So both the volume 4 and the new Madan series is coming out on September huh.
Never expected Tsukasa Seo to work on Madan. And Minato sure does work alot with both Tsukasa and Kawaguchi. Guess they have strong ties since being involved with ichijinsha bunko.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 05:28   Link #323
AndySimpson96

Wait, we're getting a new Maden series? (sorry I've not have chance to read back a couple of months on here)
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 12:14   Link #324
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Thanks n0m@n for informations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySimpson96 View Post
Wait, we're getting a new Maden series? (sorry I've not have chance to read back a couple of months on here)
Yeah, it seems that New Madan series will be focused on Lim as Main girl, and that there will be evil/hostile equivalent of Lord Marksman and Vanadis.

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2019-08-05 at 12:30.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 14:36   Link #325
Chingaruna517

2 Multiverse story release in 1 day? This is indeed intriguing. Anyhow, here is the picture from it...

Here is my personal perspective for the 2 stories above...

Spoiler for Translation for both Michelia 4 and...Garvenan:
Old 2019-08-05, 16:00   Link #326
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
2 Multiverse story release in 1 day? This is indeed intriguing. Anyhow, here is the picture from it...

Here is my personal perspective for the 2 stories above...

Spoiler for Translation for both Michelia 4 and...Garvenan:
Illustrations for Michelia and Garvenan looks great.(Lim boobs are still big )

I want Michelia Mila's thighs to sandwich me.

Garvenan Timeline sounds very interesting, i'm looking forward to see how OS Tigre and Lim are interacting with each other in alternative world.

Lim's desings is very good, but i still like her Vanadis outfit most(Michelia Mila's outfit is best and sexiest in my opinion tho).

Is that evil/enemy/hostile Vanadis on 3rd illustration(with drowning Lim)
Old 2019-08-05, 16:51   Link #327
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Wait, that’s Lim?! I didn’t even recognize her through the different illustrator’s designs!

Though in my defense, the way her hair is flowing it looks like she’s a twintail in both those illustrations.....
Old 2019-08-05, 16:59   Link #328
darkofficer
just a devil

so....
Spoiler for ...:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 17:23   Link #329
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
so....
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2019-08-05, 21:21   Link #330
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
To put it bluntly. Isekai means when the story takes in a different world or involving world exchange. It can be different universe, dimensions, anything as long as it was related to transportation into alternate world.

Mushoku Tensei, Nihonkoku Shoukan, Gate: where the JSDF fought, etc are example of isekai.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 22:29   Link #331
KnightShade

I'm really contemplating learning japanese if only to read all these spinoffs popping out of the wood work for madan.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 14:57   Link #332
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I said this in the thread for the original series as well, but Chapter 2 of Volume 14 of the original series was finally updated on the 4th. Anyone who still hasn't read it, do so now.

The premise for the third alternative series is interesting. Tigre and Lim getting summoned by Asvarre's magicians. Is it in the same universe they were in before being summoned, or an alternate universe? And I wonder if Tigre doesn't become a Madan no Ou in this one, or if he'll still become but will also have to fight his evil counterpart too?
Old 2019-08-06, 15:10   Link #333
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Where does the "another world" even comes from? Pic aboves says "another country", not world.
Also, they weren't summoned, they just meet them.

EDIT: The pic in the page before does say "space and time", so maybe it's another world. But the pic above doesn't have anything indicating another world.
Rinvelt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 18:54   Link #334
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
Where does the "another world" even comes from? Pic aboves says "another country", not world.
Also, they weren't summoned, they just meet them.

EDIT: The pic in the page before does say "space and time", so maybe it's another world. But the pic above doesn't have anything indicating another world.
Did you read Garvenan Timeline? It is said they were transported into alternative world by a dragon. My guess is the author also take a liking of making an Isekai series where Lim and Tigre got transported into another world where Asvarre also exists.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-07, 01:12   Link #335
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^I read the pic above, and it says "異国" which means "another/foreign country". "Another world" is "異世界".

The pic in the previous page says "時空" which means "space-time". So based on the two pics, I would say both Tigre and Lim were sent to past Asvarre. (meeting the ancient Magic Bullet King and the Legendary Magicians)
Old 2019-08-07, 08:05   Link #336
Chingaruna517

^Hold on, so you're saying that Tigre and Lim are actually sent to the past Asvarre? Even so, it is still a multiverse to me. Because if it's not, this will change the Original Timeline forever and it will not be the same, don't you think? Besides, just because they are landing on a foreign kingdom doesn't mean that the landing on the kingdom they know. Heck, even the Brune and Zhcted they know may be even different than the Brune and Zhcted they personally know in the past. Still failed to see why Garvenan is a multiverse instead of the timeline?

That being said though, surely everybody is wonder why Asvarre of all places instead of, I dunno, Brune or Zhcted or even a kingdom before these 2's establishment?

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2019-08-07 at 09:04. Reason: Additional explanation why Garvenan is a multiverse.
Old 2019-08-07, 14:38   Link #337
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I hope they don't pull anything that changes the timeline of the original series. Although I guess it could also just create a separate timeline like in Dragon Ball, instead of changing the existing timeline. I hope it's the latter, if it's really Asvarre in the past.

@Rinvelt: The Vanadises are War Princesses/Maidens, not magicians. It's the Magic Bullet King and 7 Vanadises.
Old 2019-08-07, 14:58   Link #338
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^No, it's Magicians. The concept of Vanadis was born in Zhcted, there isn't any in Asvarre.

^^I half-agree and disagree. I don't consider going to the past and change the timeline to be a true isekai/another world. It's multiverse, yeah, but just different timeline.
Old 2019-08-08, 07:37   Link #339
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The concept of the Madan no Ou is also a Zhcted legend, though. The founder King of Zhcted, the Black Dragon King, was a Madan no Ou.

Whether this is time travel or Isekai, I just don't want the timeline of the original Madan series is to be messed with.
Old 2019-08-08, 13:09   Link #340
Rinvelt
駄目人間

No. In vol one it's said that the legend of the Magic Bullet King is older than the Black Dragon King and they don't know its origin.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off