AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 02 Rating
Perfect 10 17 17.35%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 35 35.71%
7 out of 10 : Good 19 19.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 6.12%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.02%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-13, 10:13   Link #321
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Let's not kid ourselves here.

God knows this is the minimum least for Yuuno to even stand a chance of getting his own spin-off. Actually...not really, but it would be cool to see avenger!yuuno.

Spoiler for a bit large:

Mahou Shonen Retributional Yuuno!

XP
Spoiler for off topic concerning that "Yuuno lookalike":

Anyway, back on topic. the vibes I got from the previous two shows continue to go strong still, even with more new characters being introduced. (How exactly do you "accidentally" chest grab a loli? lol )

Apparently, Hayate-chan isn't content with just six people in her "family" (Rein 2 + the Velk Knights), so she decides to include Nanoha and Fate (and their respective younglings) in so they can live together more "intimately" in the guise of Mobile Division 6.

(Must have read too much of those komas in the Image Thread where Vita is often the victim of Hayate's "advances". )

BTW, I'm sure there's no objection to me suggesting abbreviating the unofficial translated name Mobile Division 6 as MD6 just to save time typing?
Old 2007-04-13, 10:45   Link #322
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Let's not kid ourselves here.

God knows this is the minimum least for Yuuno to even stand a chance of getting his own spin-off. Actually...not really, but it would be cool to see avenger!yuuno.
I was hoping for a less 'out-of-character' approach in solving this problem

With his leet bookworm skills and one of a kind transformation abilities, they should have him transfered to the Intelligence sector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K
What's it been, all of six or so hours since the sub's been released, and this thread already has over 300 replies. When did Nanoha get this popular?
Actually, I think half of them were just us poking fun at Chrono and Erio ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post

Anyway, back on topic. the vibes I got from the previous two shows continue to go strong still, even with more new characters being introduced. (How exactly do you "accidentally" chest grab a loli? lol )
I played that scene at least three times with every release (crappy raws, 'okay' raws, Chinese sub 1, Chinese sub 2, Eng sub). When he had carried her off, his arms were around her... Then some how with one spin (Or maybe it was when he saw her face ) he lost his grip, and repositions his hands in front of him...

...Smooth...

Quote:
Apparently, Hayate-chan isn't content with just six people in her "family" (Rein 2 + the Velk Knights), so she decides to include Nanoha and Fate (and their respective younglings) in so they can live together more "intimately" in the guise of Mobile Division 6.

(Must have read too much of those komas in the Image Thread where Vita is often the victim of Hayate's "advances". )
Hayate is sooo emitting Haruhi Vibes... Though slightly more responsible

Quote:
BTW, I'm sure there's no objection to me suggesting abbreviating the unofficial translated name Mobile Division 6 as MD6 just to save time typing?
Isn't it "Riot Force 6"
Old 2007-04-13, 10:54   Link #323
johnjefferson3

well, the the real reason that hayate formed this division orginally is that she wanted to be involved in a 3 way lesbian relation with nanoha and fate!!!! Lol everyone who is a nanoha fan knew this from the begiining since i been tracking all communications withing the TSAB from the inside, so i am one of a few people in the world who really knows what is going on here!!!! with my inside knowledge the truth will finally be revealed to the world!!!! i just glad other people in the forums can see the disguise of what Division 6 is and what is really will become, and remember this is only the begiining of something bigger coming down the road!!!! just look at the preview of epsiode 3 and we get to see more great action!!!!!
Old 2007-04-13, 10:58   Link #324
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Uh-huh... You just keep telling yourselves that...

(brb in 6 hours...)
Old 2007-04-13, 11:03   Link #325
Forever
Revealing the truth

Whats wrong with nanoha? How come Fate asked her whether she is ok?
Old 2007-04-13, 11:11   Link #326
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
It will be explained in due time in the anime, I hope. Otherwise, you can read up on the preview manga. It's just 14 chapters, so it won't take long.

Cheers.
Old 2007-04-13, 11:14   Link #327
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Or just read this thread...i am sure it has been spoiled countless times... (since i know of it, even though i was not supposed to)
Old 2007-04-13, 11:16   Link #328
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Spoiler:

As for Elio, after watching Ep02 subbed, it really seems like he's a 2nd coming of Chrono.
Old 2007-04-13, 11:19   Link #329
Calca
Expressionless

Is it just me, but does this not feel right?

Seeing the girls all grown up, it seems like something has been lost.

Dammit! Fate is supposed to be my precious little sister! She can't be that way if she's all growns up!
Old 2007-04-13, 11:30   Link #330
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post

Dammit! Fate is supposed to be my precious little sister! She can't be that way if she's all growns up!
Dude, Fate's not over 25 yet.

Natch.
Old 2007-04-13, 11:39   Link #331
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Dude, Fate's not over 25 yet.

Natch.
Yeah, but she's adultish enough
Old 2007-04-13, 11:41   Link #332
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, the ep was fun. At least Elio seems like a decent potential romantic interest for Carol. Yuuno was ... eh... kind of pathetic Thank God he's still buried somewhere

Strange how those girls don't seem to have a life outside the Bureau, although I could always be wrong, it's still episode 2.

Anyway, I'm still as pleased as ever with the series and the OP/ED songs add to that, so hurray.

Is Hayate the most powerful mage they have?
Old 2007-04-13, 11:42   Link #333
Skane
Anime Snark

Quote:
Yeah, but she's adultish enough
ORZ

I wonder how the brothers who actually have little sisters feel about this. As for me, I am glad they finally grew up.

Natch.
Old 2007-04-13, 11:51   Link #334
Seiryuu

The trio are all nineteen I've heard, from progression they'd have to be eighteen-nineteen(3rd grade 8-9 + 5years to ariport + 4years to now).
Looks like these new characters will be interesting. Carol Lucie(I think thats what she said) is rather amusing. It's not often you see a girl, even a ten-year-old, politely apologize to the guy who's got his hands on her chest, at least not unless she'd hit him a few times. If she and Erio stay that clumsy, I wonder how many times she's going to let him have these sorts of accidents before she starts to react.
Subaru and Teana are great, almost like a Japanese comedy pair the way they interact sometimes.
One thing I thought for no real reason: why might Hayate and Fate have wound up with rumpled but intact clothes after sleeping off the big mission, while Nanoha wound up losing her skirt? Also, where's Arf? Is she at home or with relatives keeping house, since I know she's no longer necessary in combat with Fate as strong as she is?
Old 2007-04-13, 11:59   Link #335
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Well, the ep was fun. At least Elio seems like a decent potential romantic interest for Carol. Yuuno was ... eh... kind of pathetic Thank God he's still buried somewhere
What? No, he's not! Fie! Fie! Fie on you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
~ Is Hayate the most powerful mage they have?
If you go by ranking, then she is the most powerful known to us thus far. Chrono's ranking and Acous' ranking are still secret.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
~Also, where's Arf? Is she at home or with relatives keeping house, since I know she's no longer necessary in combat with Fate as strong as she is?
Arf's babysitting Chrono's twin kids. Not joking.

Cheers.
Old 2007-04-13, 12:18   Link #336
Meophist

Quote:
Arf's babysitting Chrono's twin kids. Not joking.

Cheers.
Speaking of which, if Chrono has kids, wouldn't Fate be their, um… what was it called again?
Old 2007-04-13, 12:20   Link #337
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Also, where's Arf? Is she at home or with relatives keeping house, since I know she's no longer necessary in combat with Fate as strong as she is?
According to Sound Stage M, she's helping daily housechore in Harlaown's.
Fate also suggests that she's no longer combat-capable; Now that Fate is strong enough on her own, Arf decided that she'd rather retire from battle and not to restrict Fate by being a combat-familiar and constantly drain power from her.
Old 2007-04-13, 12:51   Link #338
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Speaking of which, if Chrono has kids, wouldn't Fate be their, um… what was it called again?
huh well... aunty Fate is quite weird already...
i can't imagine fate called "oba-san !". this might be just hilarous
Old 2007-04-13, 12:56   Link #339
Julius Firefocht

Quote:

Something has been lost (loli factor), but something has been gained (B&A factor).

Wins some, lose some I guess.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Old 2007-04-13, 13:08   Link #340
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
What? No, he's not! Fie! Fie! Fie on you!
Yes! Yes, he is! So far Nanoha has been utterly deprived of any possible romance, so now i am placing my hopes with Elio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari
huh well... aunty Fate is quite weird already...
i can't imagine fate called "oba-san !". this might be just hilarous
Calling her that wouldn't be hilarious - it would be a crime against humanity