1 out of 10 : Painful 4 1.14%
Voters: 352. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-25, 20:05   Link #321
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
I don't get it.

What is the point of exile? Why not just up and leave?

Trading in exile for wiping crimes clean would mean refraining from any attacks against Britannia in the near future. Attacking Britannia again would just mean Zero is a criminal again, or part of an aggressor nation.

And, why even make the deal in the first place? By agreeing to a truce and the SAZ, there is no reason for any action against the Black Knights anyways if they stop their terrorist attacks. There should be no need to make a deal for the lives of the Black Knights. Britannia never won the war, it was a truce.

I don't know. Does it make sense?
I don't think it makes sense at the moment but the Chinese Federation seems like they're going to attack now. It seems like this episode is going to be a brake epi like they're going to take a week or 2 off didnt see any previews on my episode. + This episode was brilliantly played out I loved it so much 10/10
Old 2008-05-25, 20:05   Link #322
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
I don't get it.

Trading in exile for wiping crimes clean would mean refraining from any attacks against Britannia in the near future. Attacking Britannia again would just mean Zero is a criminal again, or part of an aggressor nation.

And, why even make the deal in the first place? By agreeing to a truce and the SAZ, there is no reason for any action against the Black Knights anyways if they stop their terrorist attacks. There should be no need to make a deal for the lives of the Black Knights. Britannia never won the war, it was a truce.

They could but they would die and I don't think they could leave just like with out getting much attention. But hey leaving japan legally with their permission is a big slap in Britannia's face.
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:07   Link #323
Lordshin
(´・ω・`)/ 

Quote:
I don't get it.

I;m sure Lelouche has a plan....

as for the episode i give it a 9/10 although i kinda want to see what happens now... since lelouch left japan with the order it kinda goes back to the group of Japanese that went to China in R1... Major foreshadowing there lol
Lordshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:07   Link #324
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
Yeah^^ i saw gundam seed though i somehow find code geass a bit worse i dunno why maybe because in gundam seed the coordinators have a fighting chance and stuff whereas here japan is taken from the japanese. my lil cousin was wanting to watch it too and i decided to not let him watch it cuz of the hate.
I know what you mean, but I'd still say that it was worse in GS. After all, in the end it came down to that Naturals and Coordinators wanted to wipe each others out completely, whereas in CG the Brittanians (and plenty enough japanese, for that matter) are trigger-happy enough (as well as a number of other things ), but at least they're not hateful/insane enough to want to wipe each other out completely
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:07   Link #325
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I don't get it.

Well, I doubt Britannia would have let them go, there interpretation of them joining the SAZ was that they would join the SAZ, not run away from it. I doubt that iceberg ship would have made it very far before a couple of cruise missiles blasted it to smithereens as they were also inclined to do by cleansing all of them right then and there to prevent them from leaving or showing defiance to Britannia... >_>

Yes, that's basically it isn't it? That will give the Order time to regroup and rearm without any outside pressure for the future battles ahead.

Yes it does make sense, because a truce was not what Britannia was after, they wanted submission with certain concessions, but submission nonetheless. Also, by making this deal and doing what he did Zero has now demonstrated even further just how good he is, a nice propaganda piece that will throw his name into infamy across the world now that he has taken the rebellion global
Old 2008-05-25, 20:08   Link #326
FuzzyWuzzy

1 million people with a plot like that and the brittanian's didn't know about it. That is so hard to believe. If Brittanian's can conquer almost all of the world then they should have the best intelligence units or CIAs ever. However, I think I can come up with an explanation. IT'S ANIME!!! It's probably why the title is like that since it is a miracle that Brittania didn't about it.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:09   Link #327
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
1 million people with a plot like that and the brittanian's didn't know about it. That is so hard to believe. If Brittanian's can conquer almost all of the world then they should have the best intelligence units or CIAs ever. However, I think I can come up with an explanation. IT'S ANIME!!! It's probably why the title is like that since it is a miracle that Brittania didn't about it.
Have you seen Britannian intelligence when it came to just trying to keep Lelouch in school?
Old 2008-05-25, 20:10   Link #328
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Have you seen Britannian intelligence when it came to just trying to keep Lelouch in school?
Geass + Blackmail + Fake Brother = Puppet.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:12   Link #329
FuzzyWuzzy

still 1 MILLLLLLLLIIIIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNN PPPPPPEEEEEEOOOOOOPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-05-25, 20:12   Link #330
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Well, I doubt Britannia would have let them go, there interpretation of them joining the SAZ was that they would join the SAZ, not run away from it. I doubt that iceberg ship would have made it very far before a couple of cruise missiles blasted it to smithereens as they were also inclined to do by cleansing all of them right then and there to prevent them from leaving or showing defiance to Britannia... >_>

Yes, that's basically it isn't it? That will give the Order time to regroup and rearm without any outside pressure for the future battles ahead.

Yes it does make sense, because a truce was not what Britannia was after, they wanted submission with certain concessions, but submission nonetheless. Also, by making this deal and doing what he did Zero has now demonstrated even further just how good he is, a nice propaganda piece that will throw his name into infamy across the world now that he has taken the rebellion global
Bad idea. It'll be attacking a Chinese Federation ship, which would lead to a war they would want to avoid.
Old 2008-05-25, 20:13   Link #331
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Someone has to tell me what SAZ stands for.

I can't change the Z to J and make Special Administration of Japan... So after trying it time after time, I give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
Bad idea. It'll be attacking a Chinese Federation ship, which would lead to a war they would want to avoid.
Say word.

This is why CG2 was pronounced to have its wars be held on a Global Scale. It all fits!

As long as Xingke's combo of Lelouch and Suzaku shows, I'll be satisfied.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:14   Link #332
FuzzyWuzzy

Ok! So who thinks Suzaku now knows it is Lelouch behind the mask?
My guess is.... he knows!!!
Old 2008-05-25, 20:14   Link #333
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
Someone has to tell me what SAZ stands for.

I can't change the Z to J and make Special Administration of Japan... So after trying it time after time, I give up.
Special Administration ZONE.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:14   Link #334
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
still 1 MILLLLLLLLIIIIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNN PPPPPPEEEEEEOOOOOOPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
A MMMIIIIILLLLLIIIIIIIOOOONNNNNNN PPPPPPEEEEOOOOOOPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEE utterly devoted to Zero. Plus, if you will go back to one of my previous post to a similar question, Britannian did not want to hinder Zero in gathering those people, it simply didn't turn out in the context that they wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Okay, cleanse them before they get on, or prevent it from docking, but you get my point
Old 2008-05-25, 20:17   Link #335
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
A MMMIIIIILLLLLIIIIIIIOOOONNNNNNN PPPPPPEEEEOOOOOOPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEE utterly devoted to Zero. Plus, if you will go back to one of my previous post to a similar question, Britannian did not want to hinder Zero in gathering those people, it simply didn't turn out in the context that they wanted

Okay, cleanse them before they get on, or prevent it from docking, but you get my point
Still realistically, when a masked man named Zero comes out, Brittanians will have people trying to uncover who he is or find out where he lives or what he does. They will try to find out everything about him. Brittanians should have spies everywhere.

1 million people!!!!!!! That is not believable!
Old 2008-05-25, 20:18   Link #336
tenken627
what Yagi said

What? How does that make Zero look good globally if he just uses exile as an excuse to just rearm and attack again?

And yes, the Black Knights could have left whenever they wanted. Not with 1 million people. But not every single one of those 1 million people were criminals. Most of those people probably just wanted out of Area 11, not because they were part of any rebellion.
tenken627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:20   Link #337
DarkLordOfkichiku

I wonder how Suzaku will be doing on his end. After all, in this episode, miss Romeyer basically confirms how the Brittanian system works; "A governor is not a king. A governor is merely his majesty's representative in governing an area" - just about the same thing as Cornelia told Euphie. Sounds rather restricting as far as Suzaku and Nunnally's desire to help the japanese goes then.. <_<.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:20   Link #338
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Still realistically, when a masked man named Zero comes out, Brittanians will have people trying to uncover who he is or find out where he lives or what he does. They will try to find out everything about him. Brittanians should have spies everywhere.

1 million people!!!!!!! That is not believable!
Like I said, they didn't want to stop him from gathering them all. Plus, I very much doubt Lelouch went walking down the street in the costume, or anyone else did for that matter, they probably picked it up on the way to the ceremony

What? Leaders having utterly devoted followings at their beck and call far in excess the number Lelouch managed to gather in real life

Quote:
What? How does that make Zero look good globally if he just uses exile as an excuse to just rearm and attack again?

And yes, the Black Knights could have left whenever they wanted. Not with 1 million people. But not every single one of those 1 million people were criminals. Most of those people probably just wanted out of Area 11, not because they were part of any rebellion.
It's an act of defiance, that he managed to sneak another one under Britannia's nose. And anyone who hates Britannia won't care if he does attack them again elsewere

Hah.. hah... hah, hah,hah,hah,hah? You're kidding me right? You think Britannia would have let that many people go from Area 11, especially when they are numbers who at the same time were vital to the Area's production capability as Romnyers pointed out? Or who still harbored contempt and hatred for Britannia and would likely just use this chance to escape and fight them later? Most of those people believed and followed Zero, that was what happened, and even if they just wanted out where would they go, and would Britannia have let them? I doubt it, seriously...
Old 2008-05-25, 20:21   Link #339
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Wow this episode is a surprise. Completely pounced Britannia. I guess Lelouch is no longer playing the Japanese-pawn game since he made a promise to protect everyone and insure freedom. However, I'm sure the plan will back fire on him later on involunteerly.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:21   Link #340
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Special Administration ZONE.
Thanks.

Fuzzy,

Lelouch > Britannian Intelligence.

tenken,

Why would Zero, who gave in and used Exile to "not get the governor's hands dirty" and liberate a million people (sort of) decide to rearm and attack again, unless Britannia strikes first?

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote