AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-03, 21:05   Link #34221
Random14

Yeah, I feel more sad about Patxi than this chapter's kid. He at least had some of his own story rather than just popping up occasionally to look cute.

Hopefully LB6 won't bother with that, after LB4 the story really kicks into high gear.

Last edited by Random14; 2021-06-03 at 21:18.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-04, 12:59   Link #34222
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

BTW, I'm still miffed there's no sign of Proto Merlin in LB6. Arcade really got mobage players good
Old 2021-06-04, 22:14   Link #34223
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Wait... What?! Why is a Grand fighting on the side of the Losbelts?! and from the looks of it the Grand Zerker or Grand Saber?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-04, 23:09   Link #34224
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Because lostbelts arc is much less about right vs wrong or good vs evil. Its about people in their universe trying to fight for their right to exist. Which is especially true for China and Olympus Lostbelts.
Old 2021-06-04, 23:40   Link #34225
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Because lostbelts arc is much less about right vs wrong or good vs evil. Its about people in their universe trying to fight for their right to exist. Which is especially true for China and Olympus Lostbelts.
Even so, a Grand would still be bound to be on the side of their Parallel World's Proper History. - Especially when a Beast is involved.

The only other reason I can think of is that Daybit may be playing the long game against The Foreign God.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-06-05, 02:25   Link #34226
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Grands are a function of the Counter Force, though. It shouldn't be possible for them to enter in opposition to Panhuman History
Old 2021-06-05, 08:20   Link #34227
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn, and I still has not finished LB5-2 (got stuck on Ceres fight).
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-05, 13:38   Link #34228
grecefar

AC-Phoenix thanks man, you were rigth with using mash there, using an alter cu and her protecting him, no SQ or commands used.

Hell tiamat was a breeze...
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-05, 13:47   Link #34229
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
AC-Phoenix thanks man, you were rigth with using mash there, using an alter cu and her protecting him, no SQ or commands used.

Hell tiamat was a breeze...
You are welcome.

Pre-LB 1 Mash is pretty amazing, isn't she?
Just don't get too used on relying on Lord Camelot, or you'll regret it starting with LB 1.

E:
I must have missed this earlier but... Is Sion a vampire?

She says "we bloodsucking types" in Yu's interlude...

E2:
Well looks like Vampire-Sempai.... sucks as a master

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-06-05 at 21:11.
Old 2021-06-06, 06:36   Link #34230
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You are welcome.

Pre-LB 1 Mash is pretty amazing, isn't she?
Just don't get too used on relying on Lord Camelot, or you'll regret it starting with LB 1.

E:
I must have missed this earlier but... Is Sion a vampire?

She says "we bloodsucking types" in Yu's interlude...

E2:
Well looks like Vampire-Sempai.... sucks as a master
She’s the Fate version of Sion Eltnam Atlasia from Melty Blood, so...probably? We know her adoptive dad is still a Dead Apostle at least, even in Fate-worlds - he just isn’t a Dead Apostle Ancestor because those don’t exist in Fate-worlds. So if her dad still is, and she usually is, I’d say so.
It might have been confirmed one way or the other though, I’m not sure.

ETA: Yeah, Sion’s still a vampire, even in Fate. She’s not a Dead Apostle, apparently, though.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-06, 16:00   Link #34231
kagato3

Sion and her 'father' seem to still be vampires in fgo the big difference is her adopted father didn't go off the deep end and try to pull stop the threats to humanity by wiping it out first and stayed the head of atlas. I believe Sion brought up that she lives on artificial blood when the cafeteria was built. So this Sion while a vampire has none of the negative associations with being one that the MB version has (The hunger,all the death that happened when she was turned, the hunt for her completely insane ancestor)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-06, 19:35   Link #34232
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
She’s the Fate version of Sion Eltnam Atlasia from Melty Blood, so...probably? We know her adoptive dad is still a Dead Apostle at least, even in Fate-worlds - he just isn’t a Dead Apostle Ancestor because those don’t exist in Fate-worlds. So if her dad still is, and she usually is, I’d say so.
It might have been confirmed one way or the other though, I’m not sure.

ETA: Yeah, Sion’s still a vampire, even in Fate. She’s not a Dead Apostle, apparently, though.
They exist, just not as an organisation, they are probably laying much lower though, or the church would just unleash a Swarm of Servants upon them. Just imagine the amount of artifacts from legendary figures the church considers holy they must have as catalysts.

That being said, the ones who are on the upper echelon of the list in MB are said to be powerful enough for tanking Excalibur once or twice.

That being said, are you sure she isn't a DA? Because that would explain rather well why the bleaching didn't effect her and be in line with "removed her ties to humanity".

Tbh i can kinda see DAs being the next antagonists, though, I think there is a chance Mash might become an antagonist too...

Old 2021-06-06, 20:30   Link #34233
XFire
150% done

Considering FGO already linked to Kara no Kyoukai, which iirc is on the DA side of the universe, it's entirely possible Part 3 would focus on them next.

Though at this point I'm like 80% sure Beast 7 is actually Brunstead, so that would be hilariously redundant.
Old 2021-06-07, 03:39   Link #34234
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Considering FGO already linked to Kara no Kyoukai, which iirc is on the DA side of the universe, it's entirely possible Part 3 would focus on them next.

Though at this point I'm like 80% sure Beast 7 is actually Brunstead, so that would be hilariously redundant.
Which would make Neil Armstrong the Grand Rider....

Old 2021-06-07, 08:01   Link #34235
Homura7

Oh boy, I can't wait for LB 5.5. You can rest assured that with me as his master, Douman will never end one battle standing on the field.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-07, 08:25   Link #34236
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Oh boy, I can't wait for LB 5.5. You can rest assured that with me as his master, Douman will never end one battle standing on the field.
tbh Storywise Koyans is much more dangerous.
As she has hinted, she has more than one tail, but only used the power of 1 against that Rage archer.
TbH they should have finished her off... Oh well Casko will take care of her later... Pretty sure the story will eventually go Vitch VS Tamamo or Tamamo Cat(Not including the next lostbelt).

Old 2021-06-07, 10:21   Link #34237
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
If you can get him......

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

Isn't KnK it's own setting? As in neither Tsukihime nor Fate routes
Old 2021-06-07, 15:03   Link #34238
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
If you can get him......

Isn't KnK it's own setting? As in neither Tsukihime nor Fate routes
Nah, it's in the Tsukihime "setting", in the same way that Fate Apocrypha is in the "Fate" setting.
Old 2021-06-07, 19:47   Link #34239
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Then where's Ryougi supposed to be in Tsukihime?
Old 2021-06-07, 20:34   Link #34240
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Then where's Ryougi supposed to be in Tsukihime?
I think Fate and Fate Prototype makes it an easier comparison.

Characters still exist, but their backgrounds , and partially genders, can differ. They didn't really explain how actual parallels universes work with the Pruning theoretical, but you can probably assume both have their own version of proper human history.

We also know Death Apostles exist, in fate, just not as an organisation. Arc is a good example as one could summon her as a Berserker. (Would that be reduced strength like with Divine spirits?)

That being said, Type Moon, Arc and Altrouge are only half as deadly when Emiya or Iskander are their enemies, as they can cancel their Marble Phantasms out. Though, Emiya would have a rougher time, since he needs an incantation....

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon