AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-10, 06:38   Link #34281
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

And still no function to increase inventory space. My Craft Essence store is already maxed out with no trash CEs to burn...halp

And I still remember it wasn't that long ago when KnK was its own setting separate from Fate or Tsukihime. Makes more sense as well considering Ryougi is Tohno's prototype character.....while having no vampires or Servants etc in KnK. Like, WTF, the Root is the literal source of everything in Mushroom's works and the person who is its avatar disappears without any impact? Really....
Old 2021-06-11, 06:27   Link #34282
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Roflmao, even Genderswapped, Gorilla still be Gorilla.
Old 2021-06-11, 06:43   Link #34283
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

So is Morgan good? I'm still stuck on Heian Kyo, RIP......So little time...
Old 2021-06-11, 06:46   Link #34284
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

LB6 is live. It will be in 2 parts. Part 2 is in July 14.
Gacha right now is Fairy Knights Gawain and Tristan. 4 stars Saber and Archer. 5 star is Morgan Berserker. Morgan is limited, the Knights are LB6 story locked.

Did one multi. Got Gawain and 2 Tristans. Nice.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-11, 07:34   Link #34285
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Also I think Vicchi may be in Pt 2......this is tough. Morgan is so cute.....I wonder I can recoup SQ for July or not....
Old 2021-06-11, 08:13   Link #34286
Rizare

I got Morgan and Tristan very early but most importantly, I got 5th kscope so I can finally mlb it after 5 years. Sadly rest didn't pan out for 2nd Morgan. I got 90 quartz left in stock but looks like imminent future is going to be a massacre assuming LB6 part 2 has 2 story banners into anniversary and also summer.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-11, 08:15   Link #34287
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Got Morgan and my first Prisma Cosmos, 20 rolls.....hope the SQ from Heian and LB6 and whatever strengthenings there are is enough to replenish this for Vicchi...
Old 2021-06-11, 08:54   Link #34288
AC-Phoenix
Detective

SO we really didn't get a caster... I hope that will be rectified soon.
I mean yeah... the difference is probably basically Tamamo and Tamamo Cat. The latter can still do some amazing parts of Tamamo's magic, but not remotely as well as OG.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-11, 12:37   Link #34289
Homura7

With the release of LB6, caster Cu got updated and they also added new voice lines for him. Particularly, these new voice lines have him address to all the Nordic servants, despite Cu hailing, you know, from the Celtic realm.

That's because he's not Cu, and if there's anyone here who still have doubts about his true identity, look no further: no Gae Bolg, uses Nordic runes, shows far too much knowledge than he lets on, and to top it he also gave it away that he knew the name of the servant Mash had been fused to.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-11, 13:01   Link #34290
Rizare

Most importantly, apparently some CEs will be replaced with the ones currently in LB6 gacha. Most notably, the Sakura CE that gives 65% NP charge and 75% when mlb will be removed after June 25, 2021 13:00 JST. You can't pull it and the CEs that are about to be removed from currentl LB6 gacha.
I don't know why DW is doing that, kscope is really hard to pull already and 75% NP charge makes Arash and others much easier to work with. I appreciate more accessible 50% NP charge CE when mlb but it's no 75%.

Edit: The LB6 stream post on fgo subreddit and fgo wikia say removed. The fgoguide subreddit post says story gacha. Now I'm not sure which is it.
Old 2021-06-11, 13:35   Link #34291
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Well, I just got spooked by Morgan...I really wasn't expecting to get her.

Also yay, finally got Caster Cu to NP2
Old 2021-06-11, 15:30   Link #34292
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Wait... Is panhuman Morgan still alive, and thus not summonable?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-06-11, 15:41   Link #34293
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Is being alive an obstacle? (Emiya and Merlin got away with it.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-11, 15:49   Link #34294
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Is being alive an obstacle? (Emiya and Merlin got away with it.)
Just Emiya really, Canon wise Merlin was never in Caldea, or is somehow projecting himself.
Emiya was a special case too, since you usually don't get summoned into the time you are alive, in Emiyas case it was a mix of luck and the right catalyst.

What I read regarding Morgan on the other hand, is that she is, like Merlin too, immortal and will thus never die to become a Servant. - Kind of a pity. Scheming Evil Caster Morgan would be much more interesting than "Looks like Arthoria looking down on you" Morgan Berserker-caster

Old 2021-06-11, 20:42   Link #34295
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Most importantly, apparently some CEs will be replaced with the ones currently in LB6 gacha. Most notably, the Sakura CE that gives 65% NP charge and 75% when mlb will be removed after June 25, 2021 13:00 JST. You can't pull it and the CEs that are about to be removed from currentl LB6 gacha.
I don't know why DW is doing that, kscope is really hard to pull already and 75% NP charge makes Arash and others much easier to work with. I appreciate more accessible 50% NP charge CE when mlb but it's no 75%.

Edit: The LB6 stream post on fgo subreddit and fgo wikia say removed. The fgoguide subreddit post says story gacha. Now I'm not sure which is it.
so what happens to existing ones in your inventory? I have 5 of them MLBed and they are really useful
Old 2021-06-11, 21:31   Link #34296
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
so what happens to existing ones in your inventory? I have 5 of them MLBed and they are really useful
It only says about being unable to roll them, nothing about removing them.
Old 2021-06-12, 18:26   Link #34297
AC-Phoenix
Detective

In just realized... Morgan would look so much better if she was a Lancertoria face.

Old 2021-06-13, 04:12   Link #34298
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wish the Super Karna form was more than just cosmetic.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-13, 11:29   Link #34299
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Seeing LB6 Morgan.....she is so like Queen Mab from Dresden Files. Both are closely related also
Old 2021-06-14, 10:37   Link #34300
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Roflmao, even Genderswapped, Gorilla still be Gorilla.
Fairy Knight Gawain is NOT genderswapped!

Spoiler for From the promo video:

Saber Smash ... desu wa!
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon