AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-31, 00:36   Link #3421
ErianMyra
Asylum Escapee

Sorry to be a n00b and all, but I was curious as to which chapter is the latest released, and when the next one will be released. Thanks a bunch. (Read all 73 chapters of scanlations currently up in one day...want more...haha..*sweat drop*)
Old 2007-08-31, 00:55   Link #3422
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibamonster View Post
I imagine that if Raphaela did another soul link, she would link with a half awakened claymore (like Clare) who had returned from an awakened form. That way she wouldn't have to do all the work by herself. It would be more like a perfect form of what Clare did for Jean as opposed to the soul link that Beth and Alicia do.
Thats an interesting idea as well, Raphaela soul linking with Clare (best choice seeing she awaken long enough, deneve awaken too, but only for a few seconds/minutes).. while clare awaken to take out Simba (which is probably took longer then a few minutes) And knowing Clare (the Uchiha of Claymore ) she'll prolly extend that process to others as well.

Altho that would cheapen the awakening process if everyone in the group can be soullinked to Clare and revert.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-08-31, 02:40   Link #3423
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Remember too: Alicia and Beth have a tighter link because they were hybridised using the SAME youma flesh sample. Rafaela and her sister didn't have this.
Old 2007-08-31, 02:47   Link #3424
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ There's always a way out.. we were introduced that awakening isn't revertable.. but then came Jean..

So does the suppressant pill used to fake death. The point is, anything is valid until proven otherwise by the mangaka .. How it will be presented would make it believable; or just stuff pull out from the a$$. So far, he managed to make it believable.. so all are fair play.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-08-31, 02:51   Link #3425
ErianMyra
Asylum Escapee

About the faking death, how did they manage to pull the proverbial wool over the ABs' eyes? I mean, the "Magnificent 7" just keel over during battle and one is to expect the ABs to not rip them open?
Old 2007-08-31, 05:05   Link #3426
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Nope...The idea is that when they suffered enough injuries, they will collapsed and then the pill effect kicked in and suppressed whatever little yoma power left... I believed they are fully aware that if the ABs do a 2nd check by ripping each and every claymores, their plans will failed. But as the AB only depends if they lives or not by reading their yoma energy, the plan work.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-08-31, 09:03   Link #3427
zato_1one

It's time for Extra scene 3!!!

1 month is really long.
Old 2007-08-31, 10:10   Link #3428
yondy

Is that Priscilla?!
I hope not, I don't want a chapter dedicated to Priscilla just to to show us how she kick some yoma ass.
Old 2007-08-31, 10:41   Link #3429
zato_1one

I thought that is priscilla.

Old 2007-08-31, 11:32   Link #3430
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Looking kinda of....Hot there.
Old 2007-08-31, 12:49   Link #3431
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I hope it's about what happened between her and Easley. Her past is just too boring and common between most Claymores.
Old 2007-08-31, 12:56   Link #3432
FrozenArctic
Live for What you Believe

Just wondering, this might have been asked already but when does the 3rd extra scene come out? ...or is it already out?
Old 2007-08-31, 12:58   Link #3433
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I hope it deals about Priscilla after she became the one-horned monster and met Isley in the Northern Lands.
Old 2007-08-31, 13:41   Link #3434
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Cool, it made sense since Priscillia is an important character in the story.
Old 2007-08-31, 13:52   Link #3435
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Hope they do not disappoint with this chapter, it has alot of potential, seeing as we can finally get a peak as to why Priscilla is the way she is now, and maybe even what she thinks.

I have never really gotten how people mistake her for a Loli, ever since she was introduced she has had Clare's figure
Old 2007-08-31, 13:53   Link #3436
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenArctic View Post
Just wondering, this might have been asked already but when does the 3rd extra scene come out? ...or is it already out?
If we were lucky we'd get in the next 2 days. But since we're not , we'll get it after Monday when Jump hits the shelves.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2007-08-31, 13:57   Link #3437
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Hope they do not disappoint with this chapter, it has alot of potential, seeing as we can finally get a peak as to why Priscilla is the way she is now, and maybe even what she thinks.

I have never really gotten how people mistake her for a Loli, ever since she was introduced she has had Clare's figure
I beg to god that Priscilla actually killed someone after the incident of her awakening. Otherwise I might be cry with the fact of Priscilla being innocent and a good girl.
Old 2007-08-31, 13:59   Link #3438
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
I beg to god that Priscilla actually killed someone after the incident of her awakening. Otherwise I might be cry with the fact of Priscilla being innocent and a good girl.
I am pretty sure her Awakened half had whiped out entire villages, and Ophelia's brother. It is quite possible her human half somehow regained control, but possibly at the cost of her mental stability.
Old 2007-08-31, 14:26   Link #3439
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Riful said that certain one horned Awaken lay waste on her rampage up to the north, spared only one human female child which we all knew is Claire. So yeah, she killed a lot of people.
Old 2007-08-31, 14:50   Link #3440
mycen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
I would rather that she just eats up Raki
Seriously, it is about time that we know more about the one horned woman errr .. one horned girl errr... Abyssal Lord with personality of girl...
Closed Thread