AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-01, 11:28   Link #3461
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by executor_kira View Post
I think u got it wrong, that AB may be a single digit, but she could only have been rank 6 to 9. Also, the one they want to kill is not Ophelia, but Clare since Ophelia is insanely strong. remember how fast Ophelia kill that AB, there is just no way she would be killed by it. And the reason why the org send only 2 of them is probably they think Oph is more than enough, and they want Oph to scare Clare, if not kill her.
And you should notice that the Organization send "four" Claymore including both Ophelia and Miria to deal with Miria's Awakened friend too. I don't agree that the AB can't kill Ophelia. Ophelia win because she is lucky that the AB didn't rip off her head. Furthermore the AB was killed off guard because the AB thought that she had already won.

The reason that the Organization doesn't send Raphaella to kill Ophelia is easy. It's because Ophelia is still useful. The Organization doesn't please with Ophelia action. So they decide to send her to a tough battle. Just like Rubel said about Galatea when she abandoned her mission. "She will be assigned some nasty task for a while. It's good if she still alive"

The Organization is dynamic. I think this is a policy for the Organization to deal with problem Claymore after the Teresa incident. It's the same as how the Organization deal with AB. At first the Organization treat AB just like normal Yoma. But after the Northern war incident, the Organization marks all ABs as a threat. So they decide to kill all ABs even if there is no request to kill them.

The Organization's policy change in a period of time. IMO. I think that the Organization doesn't want to use same method again. At least for top five Claymore. It waste resource, time and has high risk. Use them to make profit until they break is better than break them before they expire.
Old 2007-09-01, 14:48   Link #3462
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
If they wanted to get rid of Ophelia they would send Rafaela and you know she could kill Ophelia with ease. The diference is that Ophelia ainīt a threat.

The Order wanted teresa dead, they just wanted anything to happen in order to kill her.
Rafaela is a wild card and they would use her only if that would be really necessary. She's the only claymore we know that was allowed to disappear. I don't think Rafaela would be so submissive and do every little job the org would want her to do, especially killing her own comrades. The only reason she helped the org was finding Luciela but finding her was difficult until Isley made his move (and as we know, it was after Ophelia's death).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
(...)
The reason that the Organization doesn't send Raphaella to kill Ophelia is easy. It's because Ophelia is still useful. The Organization doesn't please with Ophelia action.
(...)
I think it's not only that. The org knew exactly Ophelia's character, they knew she was one crazy, sadistic bitch but she was mainly interested in killing AB (they knew who they're dealing with). Teresa's behaviour on the other hand was complete surprise to them (well her handler thought it would come, but definitely the early time was a surprise), she was intelligent, docile (at least it looked that way) and extremely powerful claymore and that made her dangerous the moment she stopped being submissive. Not to mention she slaughtered 50 man in a blink, some of them must had had families and information about her insubordination might had leaked. The org freaked out and choose the simplest way, follow ancient rules that never failed them.
BTW, I agree with You that after Teresa's incident the ironclad rule could have been changed a bit.
Old 2007-09-01, 14:55   Link #3463
Seska

Quote:
I beg to god that Priscilla actually killed someone after the incident of her awakening. Otherwise I might be cry with the fact of Priscilla being innocent and a good girl.
Ophelia's brother.... as example...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
Riful said that certain one horned Awaken lay waste on her rampage up to the north, spared only one human female child which we all knew is Claire. So yeah, she killed a lot of people.
can be Ophelia, too.... because Pricilia is a flying type AB, she flys away from the fight after awake, and landed perhaps in the north where she began her rampage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post
Priscillia Objectives
slay all youma in her sight!

Claire objectives
1 slay Priscillia
2 save Raki
3 Help Rubul to Obliterate the orgs (Rubul was planning to Coup'd'etat, oh cmon with Clare and Raphaela in her side what else can he do?)
You need more then Clare and Raphaela, to fight the heads of the Org... the inventors of the Claymore Male and Female version.... They must have some Prototypes out there. At last one of both sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
1) Jean's death. She says the wound she got from Rigald was lethal so she couldn't heal it. But Clare healed an identical wound in minutes in the first volume.
I know that more attack power means less regerative abilities, but Jean's power is more linked to her technique than her actual strength
Clare was alone at that time, and she was useing more Yoki power until she must group with her comrades, so she reduce her Yoki power to fit her rank. Only Rubel is at time the only person, that knows Clare's potential....

Quote:
2) Ophelia's rampages : come on, you won't make me believe the Org ignored that. The were after Theresa faster that Pris glomps Raki, even though she left no survivors either
The know, how insane Opehlia is about AB's... They was hoping that Opehlia will clear "the orgs" problem for them.. (Same as send the 4 to a Male AB)

Quote:
3) That AB snapping Ophelia's neck. ABs are supposed to be former Claymores, she should have know a broken neck will not kill a Claymore
Well, perhaps she forget it?

Last edited by Seska; 2007-09-01 at 15:06.
Old 2007-09-01, 15:16   Link #3464
Icephere
Claymore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post
Priscillia Objectives
slay all youma in her sight!

Claire objectives
1 slay Priscillia
2 save Raki
3 Help Rubul to Obliterate the orgs (Rubul was planning to Coup'd'etat, oh cmon with Clare and Raphaela in her side what else can he do?)

Wait now...since when did Rubul decide to turn against the organisation?
Old 2007-09-01, 15:19   Link #3465
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icephere View Post
Wait now...since when did Rubul decide to be against the organisation?
Well, he don't said it directly. But let slip some secret information to someone claymore #3... send Rafaela into hiding... (better then get wasted because useless) and so on.... and perhaps he is the spy that give Miria "info backup"... How knows...
Old 2007-09-01, 15:51   Link #3466
Icephere
Claymore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska View Post
Well, he don't said it directly. But let slip some secret information to someone claymore #3... send Rafaela into hiding... (better then get wasted because useless) and so on.... and perhaps he is the spy that give Miria "info backup"... How knows...

Might be true, but if you recall in one of the chapters where Rubul caught Jean and Clare through Rafaela's detection, Clare was reluctant to perform her task assigned to her by Rubul, especially when she knew of the organisation's objective concerning the claymores. It was through Rubul's warning that she had to carry it out. In this case, her objective is to meet Raki,slay Priscilla and PERHAPS eliminate the organisation.
Old 2007-09-01, 16:33   Link #3467
Seska

Well, Rubel is a cunning "General".

he has now, a former #1, perhaps the actual #1 and #2. Can perhaps use #3. he is perhaps given an #6 some infos, so he can manipulate her to guide them all under his banner, and He has not found out the true potential of an ex#47.... . Send them to a fight where the fittest only survives...

He is building a private Claymore Army

Last edited by Seska; 2007-09-01 at 17:21.
Old 2007-09-01, 16:50   Link #3468
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Rubel might not even human. The man does not age!!! at all! There is something weird with him. Although he did like to spy Clare during her bath times.
Old 2007-09-01, 17:30   Link #3469
Icephere
Claymore Fan

Quote:
Rubel might not even human. The man does not age!!! at all! There is something weird with him. Although he did like to spy Clare during her bath times.

Yeah, that man has a perverted cunning smile that makes me think he is a pedophile

Anyway, did you notice that some of the higher up's of the organisation have a very unsual thing on their heads. By that, I mean their bloodvessels are clearly seen on their heads.

Refer to chapter 73
Old 2007-09-01, 18:34   Link #3470
Rehwyn

It's quite possible that Rubel and the other men of the organization have some portion of youma in them, which could explain their apparent lack of aging.
Old 2007-09-01, 19:23   Link #3471
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Oh they have some youma in them. Or should I say, they are youma with some human in them?!?! ok, I'm not really sure, but I bet they will turn out to be more powerful than they have shown.

Just something I noticed about Clare being impaled; when she was fighting the first AB with the other members of the fab 4 she did get impaled pretty good (just by a finger attack). She was hurt badly enough that Helen was convinced Clare was going to die or was at least wounded the worst. Miria mentioned that the attack hadn't hit Clare's "critical spot". This leads me to believe that Clare's "critical spot" (like where the youma in Rabona's cathedral mentioned) is not in the same place as normal claymores because she was made differently. Just something I noticed. I don't know how it effects other claymore getting stabbed through the belly.
Old 2007-09-01, 19:37   Link #3472
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post
It's quite possible that Rubel and the other men of the organization have some portion of youma in them, which could explain their apparent lack of aging.
On top of that all the MIB has been doing frequent travel alone without getting eaten by yoma. If they are just human they must have some heavy esscorts we never see, or some sort of spray that make them smell bad to yoma.

Question:

This book, vol1 released on Aug 9th
http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/content...ore/index.html

What is it about? What is in that new chapter "chapter of silver"?
Old 2007-09-01, 22:27   Link #3473
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

okay the proof that lead to Rubul Rebelious act

1. he denies the Claire potent in front of Claymore counsel (dont says that rubul doesn't know Claire potent because it was him who send Claire in the Slasher arc and on the first encounter between Claire and Miria it was AB's hunting, oh ya! maybe it was him who send Irene to help Claire)

2. he hide Raphaela after Luciela Incident. I don't have any details about this but maybe it was part of his grand scheme

3. he order Galatea to leave right after the mayhem. and he told what orgs will do to her.

he had more than only Claire and Raphaela out there. but the thing that i didn't found yet is, what was his motives?
Old 2007-09-02, 03:19   Link #3474
BrokenWingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
i dont like extra chapters but i really dont mind a story about priscilla and judging by her dark hair colour it's a post awakening story.
Aswell and judging by her "age appearance" it might show us how she can turn chibi. Anyhow whether the cover is for looks only or if it's any indication, with her holding a sword it may be pre-awakening. We'll just see.
Old 2007-09-02, 06:14   Link #3475
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Rubel is just having fun not plotting anything.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2007-09-02, 11:56   Link #3476
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
Question:

This book, vol1 released on Aug 9th

What is it about? What is in that new chapter "chapter of silver"?
I would also like to know, further i would like to know how i can buy this. If this is a book, i'm to stupid to find the ISBN xD

And does anyone know about this 120x60 cm Poster thing?
Old 2007-09-02, 14:09   Link #3477
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

For me: Rubel, in his own twisted, convoluted way, cares for and protects "his" claymores as best he can. I don't see him plotting anything.
Old 2007-09-02, 15:35   Link #3478
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

That is kind of the vibe I get from him as well.
Old 2007-09-02, 16:31   Link #3479
wnmnkh
Not that simple.

It said scan of extra 3 will not take much delay. So it will be soon.
Old 2007-09-02, 16:45   Link #3480
redmeat

I personally feel that it would be much better if Rubel was indeed plotting something. Makes the story much more interesting. Kind of boring if the story's predictable.
Closed Thread