Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2019-01-15, 16:49   Link #3521
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
That is my whole point. There's just so little Levi knows to try something like that by himself. Feeding Zeke to a titan certainly is a possibility. Just killing Zeke is also possibility, especially if, as you said, there's a chance that you can't feed Zeke to a titan (though that means the titan power would be transferred to a random Eldian).

But if he was sure about either solution he would have already done it.
You can probably feed him to a Titan that wasn't made from his bodily fluids. At least, it sounds safer than to a Titan you know he can control. Just killing him is too dangerous, because there's no telling who would get the Beast Titan. It might be one of those Marleyan Eldians.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 01:00   Link #3522
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It might be one of those Marleyan Eldians.
It would probably also take a while for them to realize it. It took five years for Eren, and who knows how many more would have passed if he wasn't eaten alive by a titan.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-16, 01:04   Link #3523
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
You can probably feed him to a Titan that wasn't made from his bodily fluids. At least, it sounds safer than to a Titan you know he can control. Just killing him is too dangerous, because there's no telling who would get the Beast Titan. It might be one of those Marleyan Eldians.
The other thing is, that the power would get to a newborn. So it would take at least 10 years or so, until it could be used again.
On the other hand, Zeke isn't really important for his beast titan, but because of his royal blood. The beast titan power isn't something they really need at the moment.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-08, 01:05   Link #3524
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

After reading chapter 114, consider my brain fried... Remember how I've theorized about and defended Zeke in some of my older posts by saying that he's looking out for Eldia in his own way? Well the supposed "solution" that he arrived at, is quite fucked up in its entirety.

Spoiler for Chapter 114:
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2019-02-08 at 13:14. Reason: My grammar sucked... Gotta work on muh punctuation.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-08, 07:39   Link #3525
TommyG

I doubt that killed Levi, but from the illustration of him flying off he's clearly bleeding and it looks to me like he's missing his right arm.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-08, 09:25   Link #3526
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Spoiler for chapter114:

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2019-02-08 at 11:48.
Old 2019-02-08, 12:21   Link #3527
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Zeke's backstory was quite disappointing. Only thing interesting in it was the reveal of the other ability the Founding Titan has, which is key to Zeke's plan and mostly likely will be used differently by Eren. If Zeke really thinks Eren shares his views, he's fooling himself.

As a side note, it was confirmed that Levi still intended to feed Zeke to a titan.
Old 2019-02-08, 16:56   Link #3528
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post
After reading chapter 114, consider my brain fried... Remember how I've theorized about and defended Zeke in some of my older posts by saying that he's looking out for Eldia in his own way? Well the supposed "solution" that he arrived at, is quite fucked up in its entirety.

Spoiler for Chapter 114:
In Zeke's mind, he is saving Eldians by preventing future generations of them from being born into a cruel world. To Zeke, Eldians have no real future because of the cruelty of the world around them, his childhood with Grisha and time with Xaiver showed him that. Death is the only salvation from the world in his eyes, so it is better for his people to go out with a silent whimper.

I'm pretty sure Eren isn't on board with this. As much as he changed, he still seems to hold on to his "fight, fight, fight" philosophy, so going out like that goes against everything Eren believes in. I'm now more sure he is simply using Zeke. I also doubt Zeke's followers know what he really has planned.

I have to wonder if the Founding Titan can really do what Zeke thinks it can. If it could just sterilize everyone or even erase the curse of Ymir, I have to wonder why King Fritz didn't just do that.
Old 2019-02-08, 18:12   Link #3529
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I'm pretty sure Eren isn't on board with this. As much as he changed, he still seems to hold on to his "fight, fight, fight" philosophy, so going out like that goes against everything Eren believes in.
That would be totally unlike the Eren we know for sure, though in a sense that would be the only way to fulfill his promise to eliminate every single titan.

Old 2019-02-09, 00:17   Link #3530
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
In Zeke's mind, he is saving Eldians by preventing future generations of them from being born into a cruel world. To Zeke, Eldians have no real future because of the cruelty of the world around them, his childhood with Grisha and time with Xaiver showed him that. Death is the only salvation from the world in his eyes, so it is better for his people to go out with a silent whimper.

I'm pretty sure Eren isn't on board with this. As much as he changed, he still seems to hold on to his "fight, fight, fight" philosophy, so going out like that goes against everything Eren believes in. I'm now more sure he is simply using Zeke. I also doubt Zeke's followers know what he really has planned.

I have to wonder if the Founding Titan can really do what Zeke thinks it can. If it could just sterilize everyone or even erase the curse of Ymir, I have to wonder why King Fritz didn't just do that.
I'm quite aware that Eren doesn't share Zeke's mindset. After all, that plan completely contradicts his actions up till now.

When I asked the question, I meant something along the lines of what are Eren's specific plans involving that ability? There's no doubt that he'll definitely reject the euthanasia of Eldia plan (especially when we consider how much he hates living like "livestock". Being euthanized would be the cherry on top...), but I'm interested in knowing what ideas he has or how creatively he can take advantage of the ability.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2019-02-09, 02:20   Link #3531
The Small One

Interessting backstory. Zeke's plan makes sense in some kind of way.

The information about the power of the coordinate isn't really new, though now it's kinda confirmed.

What exactly did Zeke try at the end? Did he try to transform, without beeing completely healed? Do we know yet, what side effects come with this?
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-09, 06:07   Link #3532
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Interessting backstory. Zeke's plan makes sense in some kind of way.

The information about the power of the coordinate isn't really new, though now it's kinda confirmed.

What exactly did Zeke try at the end? Did he try to transform, without beeing completely healed? Do we know yet, what side effects come with this?
You need to hurt yourself to transform. That's what he did by aggravating his wound after his legs healed enough for him to do that. (Why he didn't just bite his tongue, or why Levi didn't take steps to prevent that, I don't know.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-09, 08:00   Link #3533
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post

It took me a while to understand what he did, but if you look closely he basically activated the device that Levi set up to prevent him from moving.

The cord around his neck is tied to the thunder spear lodged in his body, and in the second-to-last panel you see that it detached due to Zeke's deliberate movement.
The explosion you see in the last panel is not the result of his titan power activating but the explosive in the thunder spear going off.

If you look closely the explosion split Zeke's body in half, the upper half is being thrown to the right (again hard to see, but look closely).

The problem is that Levi was close enough to get caught in the explosion. he's most likely still alive, but he might have suffered injuries, and if Zeke isn't dead he will recover faster than Levi.

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2019-02-09 at 08:11.
Old 2019-02-12, 16:36   Link #3534
TURI123456

Quote:

About the Original Titan.
A. we need to remember of King Fritz probably wasn't a reasonable person.
B. right now it only a hypothesis and even if that true I don't think it something so simple to do.
C. I don't think the power of the Original Titan alone can change the 13 years of life maybe if someone gets together all the nine Titans power he can change the 13 years of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post
I'm quite aware that Eren doesn't share Zeke's mindset. After all, that plan completely contradicts his actions up till now.

When I asked the question, I meant something along the lines of what are Eren's specific plans involving that ability? There's no doubt that he'll definitely reject the euthanasia of Eldia plan (especially when we consider how much he hates living like "livestock". Being euthanized would be the cherry on top...), but I'm interested in knowing what ideas he has or how creatively he can take advantage of the ability.

After this chapter, I think Eren purpose will be something like changing the feature of they Ymir people the one that allows them to change into Titans.

By the way now then Zeke die who will get the power of the Beats Titan? I think it may be Historia baby.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-12, 19:07   Link #3535
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post
By the way now then Zeke die who will get the power of the Beats Titan? I think it may be Historia baby.
Zeke isn't dead yet. He was just blown in half, Reiner survived worse than that.
Old 2019-03-06, 12:46   Link #3536
bastek66

It seems early spoilers confirm that
Spoiler for spoilers for newest chapter:
Old 2019-03-06, 12:54   Link #3537
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The text being erased on the pic makes me suspicious, the guy who posted it may be trying to mislead us.
Old 2019-03-06, 16:45   Link #3538
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The text being erased on the pic makes me suspicious, the guy who posted it may be trying to mislead us.
Spoiler:
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-06, 16:57   Link #3539
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I agree with this because...

Spoiler:
Old 2019-03-06, 23:30   Link #3540
Wandering Soul

Chapter's out

Spoiler for 115: