AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-19, 08:52   Link #3541
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Damn it Shuu!! You were supposed to be a bro!! You were supposed to guide his cock not block it!!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 08:55   Link #3542
ImperialFlameGod8190

Storyline wise nisekoi still sucks royal ass but comedy wise they keep making it work so perfectly and
omimon in an awkward way he is guiding his cock the problem is he's guiding it into a shipwreck that makes the titanic look meek
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 09:15   Link #3543
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Damn it Shuu!! You were supposed to be a bro!! You were supposed to guide his cock not block it!!
lolol he was supposed to be a bro. That bastard.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 09:21   Link #3544
Kioras

Quote:
Being a bro is his second job. Trolling the hell out of Raku for his and our enjoyment is job one. He is quite good at it.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 09:24   Link #3545
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Being a bro is his second job. Trolling the hell out of Raku for his and our enjoyment is job one. He is quite good at it.
There's what he does, and what he's supposed to do.

It's funny seeing the 2 lead love interests on can't cook side, and the 2 runner ups on can cook.

Yui might be my favorite
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 11:20   Link #3546
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Since the end of Medaka Box, we lost Kumagawa Misogi. Seems like Shuu became a master troll in his place.
Old 2014-06-19, 11:28   Link #3547
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Indeed. Being a troll is Shuu's primary job, after all.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 12:16   Link #3548
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

That Shuu's pose by the entrance was the best!
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 12:37   Link #3549
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
He is being a troll and a bro. He knows that nothing would ever happen if Raku and Yui were left alone, so he brought in the other girls hoping for some development. And it's working, they're all jelly as hell of Yui and are trying to make some moves! (that are more or less daring, depending on the girls)

I was disappointed Tsugumi refused to kiss Marika. This girl has no idea how lucky she was! There is one person out there that would sacrifice his soul to kiss her!
Old 2014-06-19, 12:40   Link #3550
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I was disappointed Tsugumi refused to kiss Marika. This girl has no idea how lucky she was! There is one person out there that would sacrifice his soul to kiss her!
Disappointed? I am totally glad they didn't =__=
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 15:00   Link #3551
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

The chapter was hilarious!
for me, at least

I haven't laughed like this in a long time (at least for Nisekoi)
the previous comedic chapters weren't as funny. I've had a few chuckles, but that's nothing

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 15:12   Link #3552
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Nee-chan is leading..... other girls are panic...

well... thanks Shuu for making this become a troll and funny chapter
I almost thought we might get a confession if they're alone in the house
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 16:39   Link #3553
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
Since the end of Medaka Box, we lost Kumagawa Misogi. Seems like Shuu became a master troll in his place.
Shuu is far away to be in the level of kumagawa, he was the one who made the manga go on and enjoy messing with everyone at the same time, he even made a temporal harem of lolis(well that's what i think)

Regarding this chapter, i really wanted to see that kiss between tsugumi and marika :V .... next week we will see the order of the mighty onee-san , but i have the feeling that it will be something really dumb or something that will make the plot go forward
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 18:40   Link #3554
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Shuu is far away to be in the level of kumagawa, he was the one who made the manga go on and enjoy messing with everyone at the same time, he even made a temporal harem of lolis(well that's what i think)

Regarding this chapter, i really wanted to see that kiss between tsugumi and marika :V .... next week we will see the order of the mighty onee-san , but i have the feeling that it will be something really dumb or something that will make the plot go forward
I suspect it will be #___ has to say how they feel about raku that number will be either onodera or chitoge (then there will be a big fuss where the girl will panic and explain her feelings and it will be related to the key somehow
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 19:00   Link #3555
Juicyyuuji

I knew it was a bunch of bullshit when Onodera said she was going to more aggressive . lol Honda just came out of nowhere

at this point does anybody have any theories on who the promise girl is? I found a really good one from a poster named ShikiNanaya on Reddit. scroll down to see it
http://www.reddit.com/r/Nisekoi/comm...chibana_manga/
Old 2014-06-19, 22:38   Link #3556
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicyyuuji View Post
I knew it was a bunch of bullshit when Onodera said she was going to more aggressive . lol Honda just came out of nowhere

at this point does anybody have any theories on who the promise girl is? I found a really good one from a poster named ShikiNanaya on Reddit. scroll down to see it
http://www.reddit.com/r/Nisekoi/comm...chibana_manga/
At this point, the promise girl bit is pretty much dead in my eyes, even if the author decides to reveal who it is. This is what happens when you decide to take the main plot of the story and decide to add more shit to it, or ignore it completely with slice of life comedy chapters, which ironically, are better than the main plot chapters. Which is why I'm enjoying the Yui and Tsugumi chapters more, even if they stand no chance in ending together with Raku, the way one slowly comes to realize her femininity through Raku, and how the other is just Moe Aizen just as planned is fun and entertaining for me. Kosaki keeps blowing her chances when she has no idea that technically, before this whole story started, she won, Marika is just, just turn Yuno from Mirai Nikki and have kuhihi with Raku and Honda already, if not and you're still sickly (sorry Marika fans for sounding cruel), just kick the bucket already, as for Chitoge, well, first girl harem rule so I can't really write anything.
Old 2014-06-19, 22:41   Link #3557
Preciize
Them Feels~

Eh, this chapter felt like a letdown. It wasn't bad but the fact that I was really looking forward to seeing Raku and Yui get some alone time ruined it a bit for me. After all, a majority of the chapters are similar to this one to an extent.

Dammit Shuu
Old 2014-06-19, 22:49   Link #3558
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Eh, this chapter felt like a letdown. It wasn't bad but the fact that I was really looking forward to seeing Raku and Yui get some alone time ruined it a bit for me. After all, a majority of the chapters are similar to this one to an extent.

Dammit Shuu
You think Shuu is like thinking, I'M THE MOST OBSERVANT ONE, if I can't get my promised girl/laid, YOU CAN'T EITHER!
Old 2014-06-19, 23:18   Link #3559
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You think Shuu is like thinking, I'M THE MOST OBSERVANT ONE, if I can't get my promised girl/laid, YOU CAN'T EITHER!
About that, does he still has the crush to the teacher there or he is ready to go for Ruri before she falls for Raku(don't know if its possible, but who knows)
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 00:10   Link #3560
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

You guys want to know what will happen next chapter? It starts out with Yui saying her command and it ends up being one that doesn't involve her or Raku at all. In fact for the rest of the day she doesn't do anything remotely pervy against Raku. The girls realize what is going on and feel really petty. At night after everyone leaves and it's time for bed, Yui crawls into Raku's bed while awake. Raku makes a huge fuss but ends up agreeing. While Raku is asleep Yui sneaks a kiss while saying, "the king has to kiss Raku."
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life