AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-11-15, 17:36   Link #3541
Voltron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovikow View Post
And.. can someone conclude just a little bit, that what on earth happens at that scene??? Kanames brainwashed, and kills Tessa????
I think you mean that you wish to know what happened in the ruins when Kaname "killed" Tessa and Souske, right? Hmm, ok, so:

SPOILER!!!!!!

Spoiler for Scene: Kaname killied Tessa and Souske:

God, I wish happy end with no more dies, no fu**** sacrefice. I just want them to be together, tell that they love each other, kiss, and live long and happy. And I have still big hope that Kurz is still alive. As long as it wasn't confirmed I will still have hope that EVERYTHING will end happy. After this all, we (and our heroes) deserved it.

PS. Does anyone know the title of the last novel??

Last edited by Voltron; 2008-11-16 at 06:09.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 03:17   Link #3542
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ Umm... you have to put that in a spoiler tag (the yellow button with the big exclamation mark). You can't just say "SPOILER!" in a post...
Old 2008-11-16, 06:17   Link #3543
Kovikow

Thank you very much uhm and, sorry for my english lol
Btw i agree, we all want a happy end, but its a shame that it seems that the rest is all fighting and drama now.. i mean that IF they finally survive and everything, there wont be any time leaved to WHAT AFTER...or some romance, or calmness lol.. just the end of all fight, eh? XD
Kovikow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 07:41   Link #3544
Voltron

Yes, when I started my adventure with FMP it was just good romance/comedy stroy with cool fights. But it was really "light novel". Now there is too much drama, too much tragedy. There is no more comedy. It is not "light" novel any more. Now it is heavy like steel. I don't want any "what after". I just want Souske will save Kaname, and they will live together and happy at last. They will stop Leonardo from his crazy plan. And that is all. I don't want any sacrefice, losing memories (if this Leonardo machine will be use), or changing a time or world (take Black Technology back). I just want simple "banal" end. Bad guys will lose, good ones will win, and lovers will be together. Ech, is it so much................

Sry for any mistakes in my Engilish.
Old 2008-11-16, 08:00   Link #3545
Miles Teg

Just a little precision the light novel term is used to describe the style of writing (easy and fast to read) and not the content (comedy/drama) of the book.

But it's true that the novel at first where lighter than the one we have right now, but for me the choice to have an heavier atmosphere is a good thing and was the natural way for the novel, Because for me FMP is a war/military story before being a school life story, but people who think the opposite will probably don't like what the story has become.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 09:01   Link #3546
Kovikow

My problem is not that theres much "heavy" storyline, I like it when its serious too, just its too long now, and i thought that perhaps the ending scene will be sudden, like.. the fight ends at the last minute. The last scene will be the last shoot, or just after the tragedy, or a flying helicopter or something. thats what i dont really want. Well, OK happy end is the most important, XD, but it could not only be necessarrily banal either.. Because Sous and Kan arent a banal couple, i would like something happily-sudden, a joke, or at least seeing them return to Japan or something.
Okay im only dreaming lol
or simply, i just dont want it to end lolol
it would be impossible to get short stories after the main-last novel? XD
Kovikow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 18:40   Link #3547
SkoolRumble4Ya

You never know Gatoh did say something about making short stories when the main novel ends if he gets the green light.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 10:50   Link #3548
Voltron

Well, maybe if those short stories will be still about Souske x Kaname, it gives me hope that novels with end happy and lovely. It is only a rumor but until I have hope, I belive that everything will be OK.

BTW. Does anyone of you, guys, can recommend some romance-anime with happy ending? . You know, some seriously story, where lovers are at last together at the end. But please, without 12 years old children in elemental school . More adult. Like in FMP. After this dramatic action from FMP I have to watch some anime with happy end. It will let me forget about tragedy of Souske x Kaname for some time. So, I am waiting for your reccomendations.
Old 2008-11-17, 12:05   Link #3549
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
Well, I would say I''s Pure, but... that is about - well, not 12 but ~15 year old "kids" in high school... still, give it a try, it's only 6 eps.
dasvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 13:18   Link #3550
Chidori<3
Hei x Yin

I need more FMP! more Kaname, more Sosuke. I can't wait any longer!!! I just want to know how it'll end... I'll get crazy! I have thought about FMP! for 1.5 year, all the time. It is really the best anime, the best novel that I have ever watched/read. Come on! Gatoh! I'll die before, u'll write it...
Old 2008-11-17, 13:53   Link #3551
Voltron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori<3 View Post
I need more FMP! more Kaname, more Sosuke. I can't wait any longer!!! I just want to know how it'll end... I'll get crazy! I have thought about FMP! for 1.5 year, all the time. It is really the best anime, the best novel that I have ever watched/read. Come on! Gatoh! I'll die before, u'll write it...
Yeah, I have the same feeling. That's why I am looking for some anime-romance with happy end. It will let me forget about it. So, my question from post before is still actuall and, still, I ask for recommendations. I must watch some HAPPY anime-romance.

Chidori<3 - Ech, wiem jak to jest. Strasznie mi FMP siadło na serce i po tych przeżyciach Souske i Kaname aż mi się serce kraje i chyba zwiariuje albo wpadnę w bardzo głęboką depresję, jeśli nie będzie happy endu. Wyznania miłości i pocałunku. Żadnych poświęceń, śmierci, zmiany czasu czy świata!!!! Zwykły, romantyczny, dobry koniec, gdzie dobra win a zło lose.
Old 2008-11-17, 19:31   Link #3552
debbielj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori<3 View Post
I agree with you too! I am always thinking about the freaking last novel. I think it will have a happy ending... from COMO till now the novels have been dark and serious. If Gatoh writes novels after the last one, is that an indication there will be a happy ending. I'm sooooo crossing my fingers and praying that this anime does not end with a main character dying or them go back in time and redo history!!!
...Need FMP to be happy ending
debbielj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 22:47   Link #3553
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
BTW. Does anyone of you, guys, can recommend some romance-anime with happy ending? . You know, some seriously story, where lovers are at last together at the end. But please, without 12 years old children in elemental school . More adult. Like in FMP. After this dramatic action from FMP I have to watch some anime with happy end. It will let me forget about tragedy of Souske x Kaname for some time. So, I am waiting for your reccomendations.
I haven't watch that yet, but Eureka Seven seem to be a good one. Some scenes are pretty depressing though. Or Big-O if you consider Roger and Dorothy are lovers......

And as far as I love FMP, I don't really mind for a so-called "bad" ending. Maybe I should watch Fanfer in that case. :P
Or probably I watched the "Have a Very Bad Ending But the Greatest Show I ever Watched" Tekkaman Blade, so I don't think FMP's ending will be worse than that.

Last edited by HunterSeeker; 2008-11-17 at 23:03.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 13:39   Link #3554
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
The last novel will be published around February next year.
Thanks for the information, this will give me something to look forward too... I am also really hoping for a happy ending..
Old 2008-11-18, 17:19   Link #3555
Chidori<3
Hei x Yin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Yeah, I have the same feeling. That's why I am looking for some anime-romance with happy end. It will let me forget about it. So, my question from post before is still actuall and, still, I ask for recommendations. I must watch some HAPPY anime-romance.

Chidori<3 - Ech, wiem jak to jest. Strasznie mi FMP siadło na serce i po tych przeżyciach Souske i Kaname aż mi się serce kraje i chyba zwiariuje albo wpadnę w bardzo głęboką depresję, jeśli nie będzie happy endu. Wyznania miłości i pocałunku. Żadnych poświęceń, śmierci, zmiany czasu czy świata!!!! Zwykły, romantyczny, dobry koniec, gdzie dobra win a zło lose.
oooo jak milo xP
wreszcie mogę popisać po polsku i ktoś coś zrozumie xP dokładnie! w sumie już od miesiąca zbieram sie do napisania listu do KyoAni, ale tak jakoś slow nie mogę skleić :P FMP! to naprawdę najlepsze anime jakie oglądałam, w sumie już nawet przeżyje to jak zakończenie które nie będzie happy end'em. ale ja już chce wiedzieć co sie stanie, jak to się skończy, mam dość czekania, chce to przeczytać i zobaczyć mam nadzieje ze sie wreszcie doczekam...

a co do anime to uwazam ze np. Myself yourself, true tears, H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~, Special A, Spice and Wolf <-- w sumie nie wiem czy mozna to nazwac romansem, ale w sumie jest OK i Chobits

-----------------------------------

Even if Gatoh will write a sad ending, like losing memories, or changing a time, I'll be happy, I just want to know how it'll end, i just want to stop think about it !!

Or if he'll do somethink like in CG R2 ending, it'll be great. CG r2 ending was one of the best endings in anime that I have ever seen, it wasn't happy, but it was really great

Edit: zapomniałam napisac do anime Kaze no Stigma, tez miła komedyjka z romansem. Chociaż w sumie nie wiem czy ci podpasuje z gustem, gdyż zazwyczaj jak cos ludziom sie podoba np. clannad to ja tego nie trawie, ale nie wiem jak to działa w droga strone xP
Old 2008-11-19, 02:01   Link #3556
mufma

BOMF translation

I read upto Ravyn's chatper 3B preview and had been searching for the next few chapters. I stumbled upon this forum and learned that this person is translating it. I just want to know if and when it will be released. Please don't keep me in the dark.
mufma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 02:03   Link #3557
mufma

The story would have been great if Souseke married Tessa. Gatoh could then have killed Tessa off and got Kaname and Souseke together again. What do you think?
mufma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 02:30   Link #3558
LeoXiao
思想工作

nah, too complicated. Also, that would make Kaname lovers stop reading. So it would be better have Tessa almost marry him, but die before it gets realized.

Last edited by LeoXiao; 2014-01-13 at 11:19.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 08:47   Link #3559
Langus
Optimus Prime

Whoa, harsh! I can't stand Tessa and even I wouldn't wish that on her
Old 2008-11-19, 12:33   Link #3560
Voltron

yea, me too. I like Tessa but she is too......good for someone like Sousuke. Besides Sagara told her that he loves Chidori more then her, so I think this is clear. Still, I hope that it will be this kind of anime (or novels,manga) : "begin-light,happy,comedy,action/ then action,drama, tragedy, no comedy/ End-happy,action,comedy. Heh

Chidori<3- hej, jak chcesz napisać ten list. Mogę ci pomóc. Tylko napisz mi na priv jakieś szczegóły.

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen