Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-08-11, 23:00   Link #3541
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
we cant be mean to her cause it'll just drive ppl away ^_^"

i dont really care if ur girl or not like shift's vid say ^_^ hahahah i loved it by the way becareful when it comes to the interweb err net
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 23:17   Link #3542
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by full_metal_31
how many times do i have to say NO??? i am so a girl and anywayz company's ova so i'm not gonna bother takin a quick pic...anyway why do i have to prove anything? So what alot of ppl have 2 names and anyway i am so a girl ask any question that only girls would know if you can think of any...
Aww...
I still believe you though...
But then again, I also told these guys at first that I'm just a corpse...lol...They didn't believe me either...
So I just posted some pics of this guy, and said it was me...
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 23:39   Link #3543
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
This thread is nice comparing to other cruel forums and places.
thats why i like dis thread
Sakaki: (shouting) What do you want?
sOnJoOL: ...Well, I was told outside...
Sakaki: Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!
sOnJoOL: What?!
Sakaki: Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type makes me PUKE! You vacuous, toffee-nosed, scrofulous pervert!
sOnJoOL: Look! I came here for pictures, not to be...
Sakaki: Oh!... Oh, I'm sorry! This is ABUSE.
sOnJoOL: Ah!
Sakaki: No, no. You want 12A, the next topic.
sOnJoOL: I see, sorry!
Sakaki: Not at all, that's all right.

sOnJoOL: exits.

Sakaki: Stupid git.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift
This thread reminds me of the red vs blue video
WHO'S A GIRL?...I WANT GIRLS! With interesting timing the Futurama episode about the internet is on right now.

And now for something completely different, a picture:
Spoiler:

Lexander; You are so hot.
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 23:41   Link #3544
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
yea!!! sum1 on my side...i think so at least
i did make it mem of the week on aa...worked so hard on my page
full_metal_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 00:19   Link #3545
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
yea right...why should I go and try to find this pic...anywayz i would NEVER LIE! omg all of you won't stop till...i trap u and there's no other way to really prove that i'm a girl o i know here go to this page (hope it's not spaming) my other aa page my name is Lisa cuz that's the name i want to be called and i hate my jap name (sakura) so i chose Lisa because Sakura is not a viet name....so is Lisa but i like that name and i don't have a daughter i have a really close friend who is little so i call her my daughter..well actually she wanted me to call her that O.o
Personally I believe that it is wrong to tell anyone that they aren't what they claim they are. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this forum. I mean, we've got a sentient praying mantis and a boney jellyfish on this forum. The least we can do is to believe that full_metal_31 is a girl.

People who claim that she isn't a girl are just not being very friendly.

BTW I still believe that S7ev3n is a korean web idol and nothing will change my mind unless she tells us otherwise. Everyone is way too hung up about these silly things.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 00:22   Link #3546
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Personally I believe that it is wrong to tell anyone that they aren't what they claim they are. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this forum. I mean, we've got a sentient praying mantis and a boney jellyfish on this forum. The least we can do is to believe that full_metal_31 is a girl.

People who claim that she isn't a girl are just not being very friendly.

BTW I still believe that S7ev3n is a korean web idol and nothing will change my mind unless she tells us otherwise. Everyone is way too hung up about these silly things.
don't forget we have a toaster, and a giant marshmellow man. Want to see my picture?

Go to www.yahoo.com and in the serch engine put "aahhsin" take a look at the very first link

Follow the instructions to take a look on how I look like.

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-08-12 at 00:39.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 00:28   Link #3547
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Go NoSanninWa!! i love mod they have so much power lol! and i am a GIRL!!! i have the proof! and se7en is a korean singer i have a mod on my side and mantidor i know ur gonna say sumthin

~P.S dun wanna break the post a photo of yourself chain so here's another pic of me...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-12, 01:10   Link #3548
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
don't forget we have a toaster, and a giant marshmellow man. Want to see my picture?

Go to www.yahoo.com and in the serch engine put "aahhsin" take a look at the very first link

Follow the instructions to take a look on how I look like.
ROFL that was too funny

NoSanninWa: Im not being friendly not because of her fake photos but because of this pattern of behavior:

Quote:
Go NoSanninWa!! i love mod they have so much power lol! and i am a GIRL!!! i have the proof!
¬_¬ at least it wasnt l33t

honestly maybe the reason is that its 12:00AM I have homework to do and havent done any, and Im a little stressed out, specially for the amount of annyoing members that have been appearing recently, (Im tempted to show examples, but I better drop it)

ok maybe I need to sleep O_o!!

now a pic of me to stay on topic
Spoiler:
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 01:13   Link #3549
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Hey I found some pics of me.

Spoiler:

And I don't know where these pics came from ... but I guess I was a bit frustrated with something ... I forget what ...
http://home.comcast.net/~haruty/Hirts2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~haruty/Hirts4.jpg
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 01:35   Link #3550
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

okay I guess it's finally time to reveal my true appearance to everyone here
Spoiler:

hi full_metal_31 I know you are a girl and I know you look just like your avatar! *drools* j/k
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 01:36   Link #3551
carloboy
K-F Distro Guy

Send a message via AIM to carloboy Send a message via Yahoo to carloboy
carloboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 03:25   Link #3552
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
my time will come when i get a webcam or digital cam.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 06:51   Link #3553
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Spoiler:
This mantis looks suspiciously similar to the mantis that won the idol prize on the net (look here: www.animal-idols.org/pics/m/mantis.htm). Could it be that our beloved mantidor is an imposter? Hmm?? We want proof: Not something like a paper saying AnimeSuki but a picture where you and your family form a big A S on the ground with your bodies. Until then, mantidor will be considered as an imposter!

_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 07:09   Link #3554
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Y'know, mantidor might just be that idol. Besides, I insist that nobody be forced to give proof of their identity. Sometimes the fantasy is more important than the reality. And think how exciting would be to think that we have an idol mantis on this very forum. If mantidor was revealed to be a phony it wouldn't make anyone happy. So you should ask what harm does it do?

On the internet we can all be whatever we want to be. You even pretend to be a boring person, but noone calls you on it. Perhaps those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-08-12, 10:16   Link #3555
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
On the internet we can all be whatever we want to be. You even pretend to be a boring person, but noone calls you on it. Perhaps those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Well, the difference is that I am a boring person and I don't pretend to be one ^_^
Also, you were comparing one character trait with a whole identity which is not comparable

You see how boring this post was? Yup, that's me
Old 2004-08-12, 18:24   Link #3556
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Since you mark a difference between character traits and identity then I guess you're fair game!

You are such a liar! You have never once bored me. Liar. Liar! Liar!

Now to get back onto topic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
okay I guess it's finally time to reveal my true appearance to everyone here
Spoiler:
Excuse me, but that looks like a drawing not a photo. You need to post photos of yourself, not drawings. I understand if you are thrilled about someone having done such a life-like drawing, but that really belongs in the fan art forum. Assuming that it really is an original drawing....

Old 2004-08-12, 18:35   Link #3557
Ending

Quote:
Go NoSanninWa!! i love mod they have so much power lol! and i am a GIRL!!! i have the proof! and se7en is a korean singer i have a mod on my side and mantidor i know ur gonna say sumthin
Spoiler:
Well, since the mod says you're a girl, guess we have to believe -even though I'm still suspicious. Just look at those grey eyes! I haven't met a single girl with that kind of eyes, so *obviously* only men can have grey eyes.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 19:00   Link #3558
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Lex - stop posting photoshopped pictures of yourself holding a peice of paper...

j/k lol, at least everyone here is a bit more confident that you are who you post

full_metal - i'll believe your a girl up until someone comes in and says your some *insert country name* popstar but even then...even if that happens it probably wouldn't phase me since i don't usually care if people post pics of others and claim to be them (that happens too much on the net and it's useless getting frustrated over that kind of thing..and the last thing i need is to be frustrated over something like that)

Mantidor - as for you...i'm beginning to think your an imposter too...every preying mantis pic you posted has differences that leads me to believe that your posting pics of other preying mantis' and saying your them
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 19:44   Link #3559
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirhe
Well, since the mod says you're a girl, guess we have to believe -even though I'm still suspicious. Just look at those grey eyes! I haven't met a single girl with that kind of eyes, so *obviously* only men can have grey eyes.
i wear colour contacts -_-

here's me wit blueish eyes...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-12, 19:50   Link #3560
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
Mantidor - as for you...i'm beginning to think your an imposter too...every preying mantis pic you posted has differences that leads me to believe that your posting pics of other preying mantis' and saying your them
It's most likely because it has a low self-esteem; maybe if enough people encourage him to post more pics of his real manty-self, he'll have enough confidence to do it.

I'll start off:

I really like your hide, show us more. Don't be ashamed to show us a close-up too! Pride is not a Sin (I can make exception for anyone I want^_^ )

Tags
photo