Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2022-12-18, 19:09   Link #35581
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Meanwhile, I find the christmas event really taxing... I keep failing to get the bells for the quests from the rollls. And somehow either my tablet or the app keep freezing up.
I didn't have any issues getting bells. Just use a few apples, you'll get a lot more from the lotto anyway.

The app crapping up is definitely annoying me though. It started with the event but it got worse with the very last update. Now that the 90+ node is available, I can't properly farm it because I have to close the app every 10 minutes. Going to wait a bit more and hope it'll be fixed before the event ends. I'll just use my natural AP until then.

The Black Present lotto that opens up after you beat the story has some really good stuff by the way. I'm disappointed there aren't Phoenix wings anywhere though, I had intended to level up my Nero's skills with this event but I'm stuck at 5 because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
On a separate note I am loving the story for this event. Lots of fun interactions between characters that don't get enough love.

Still hoping for an eventual event focused on Geroge though.
I'm genuinely surprised how much of a sausage fest this event was, with the main characters being Karna, Arjuna (and his Alter), and Georgios. The only Dragon-slayer they bring is Martha too, but it might be because she's the only female Dragon-slayer around. Or should I say Dragon tamer? I don't have her so I had no idea she had such a hilarious dynamic with Tarasque. Most of the enemies ended up being female though... in fact, all of them, I think?

It was fun event but I liked the Nightingale one a lot more.
Old 2022-12-19, 04:29   Link #35582
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2022/nahui-mictlan/

LB7 on Christmas. Also a Koyanskaya gacha as a last hurrah to drain quartz.

Thank god for FGA. Procrastinated so hard in the rerun coz I was lazy. Didn't know there would be a lotto using the black tickets and it had some good rewards. Managed to do a stable loop in the 90+ node and managed to farm from 5 to 20 boxes in 3 hours. Grailed Musashi and Shiki to 100 just to use up all these EXPs but I still have so much. Not really planning to go past 100 as QP is still low even with the boxes.

I've only been logging in my NA account and not playing at all. Not having desire sensor in that account nets me a lot of SSRs apparently. Managed to get Ibuki in 2 multis. Got Nero Caster and Europa after that in 1 multi. And then recently got Vritra in 2 multis too. So yeah.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-19, 04:54   Link #35583
MartianMage

Now that the event is over and I'm done 120'ing Melusine...

Damage testing... heh
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-20, 19:11   Link #35584
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
One minor thing and we can drop the rest....

Spoiler for fluffy tail:
So that is what she meant... The way they phrased it in the translation made it sound as if she had channeled her inner Grand Caster and used her mirror to look into the future or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I didn't have any issues getting bells. Just use a few apples, you'll get a lot more from the lotto anyway.

The app crapping up is definitely annoying me though. It started with the event but it got worse with the very last update. Now that the 90+ node is available, I can't properly farm it because I have to close the app every 10 minutes. Going to wait a bit more and hope it'll be fixed before the event ends. I'll just use my natural AP until then.

The Black Present lotto that opens up after you beat the story has some really good stuff by the way. I'm disappointed there aren't Phoenix wings anywhere though, I had intended to level up my Nero's skills with this event but I'm stuck at 5 because of that.

I'm genuinely surprised how much of a sausage fest this event was, with the main characters being Karna, Arjuna (and his Alter), and Georgios. The only Dragon-slayer they bring is Martha too, but it might be because she's the only female Dragon-slayer around. Or should I say Dragon tamer? I don't have her so I had no idea she had such a hilarious dynamic with Tarasque. Most of the enemies ended up being female though... in fact, all of them, I think?

It was fun event but I liked the Nightingale one a lot more.
My problem was that I always rolled them last, and then couldn't progress.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-21, 17:53   Link #35585
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

With the GSRR right around the corner, are you planning to pull? If so, which banner?

For reference: https://grandorder.wiki/Lucky_Bag_20...w_Year_Special

Red Horseman 1 for me. If I'm lucky enough to pull Castoria, I'll be able to use my SQ more freely for the first half of the year. Of course I know it's probably not going to happen, but there are others Servants I really want there.
Old 2022-12-21, 18:03   Link #35586
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
With the GSRR right around the corner, are you planning to pull? If so, which banner?

For reference: https://grandorder.wiki/Lucky_Bag_20...w_Year_Special

Red Horseman 1 for me. If I'm lucky enough to pull Castoria, I'll be able to use my SQ more freely for the first half of the year. Of course I know it's probably not going to happen, but there are others Servants I really want there.
Red Horseman 1 for me as well, since the only one I don't have I Da Vinci Lily
Old 2022-12-21, 18:17   Link #35587
Dextro
He Without a Title

Castoria for me. 100% Castoria
Old 2022-12-22, 04:04   Link #35588
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Maybe White Horseman. I lack 4 out of 7 on that banner.

Then again, Red Knights 2 also has servants I lack, and servants whose NP I wouldn't mind upgrading.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-22, 07:28   Link #35589
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
100% Castoria. With my shit luck in those banners, I'll have NP3 Kama instead.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-22, 08:01   Link #35590
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

White Knights or White Horsmen, probably, as I don't have Grandpa or Super Orion on NA. Otherwise I have everyone I need for gameplay or for collection.

And I am still to lazy to finish last 2 battles in LB6. Maybe I should bother on holidays to play LB7.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2022-12-22 at 14:43.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-22, 10:06   Link #35591
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
100% Castoria. With my shit luck in those banners, I'll have NP3 Kama instead.
I can think of worse things that could happen in this banner than getting one of the best servants in the game to NP3.

Not pulling for Kama is actually my biggest regret so far. I was just starting out so I had no clue just how good she was and since the banner showed her as a loli, I didn't even notice she was a Sakuraface.
Old 2022-12-24, 17:56   Link #35592
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So the new trailer for LB7...

Hard to tell... Is that Olga-Marie, or Tiamat? Really hard to tell with that angle.
Also beni-.Enma apparently? Surprisingly, no weak Avenger. I think the region is wrong, but he would have fit there thematically.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-12-24 at 18:21.
Old 2022-12-25, 05:55   Link #35593
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Lostbelt king is
Spoiler:
Old 2022-12-25, 06:58   Link #35594
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Why there is no gatcha for this LB? Are all servants story-locked or they really want to end the game?
Old 2022-12-25, 07:56   Link #35595
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Its likely their profiles contains big spoilers.
Old 2022-12-25, 09:29   Link #35596
GDB

They announced a month or so back that they weren't dropping the new characters with the story because of spoilers. They've learned from LB6. It's likely the part 1 units will drop with part 2, and part 2 units sometime thereafter.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-25, 10:28   Link #35597
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

That's a pity. I was not playing much for the last few months. Now I finished 6 and 6.5 and hoped to roll some new Servants with 7.
Old 2022-12-25, 13:18   Link #35598
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
That's a pity. I was not playing much for the last few months. Now I finished 6 and 6.5 and hoped to roll some new Servants with 7.
There's always the New Year servant.
Old 2022-12-25, 16:01   Link #35599
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Spoiler for LB7 Story Assumptions:

This has several edits in it as new videos came out, hence parts are contradicting

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-12-25 at 16:38.
Old 2022-12-25, 16:31   Link #35600
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

While twitter cries about ethnic representation, I am like a little boy who gets to see Jurassic Park for the first time like YAY DINOSAURS! Then OH SHIT KIREI IS A RAPTOR.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon