daaaaaamn that last scene with gilford was sooooo saaad T^T

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 10:50   Link #342
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
He did make his choice. By choosing to not use it and then have the Geass force him allows the show to deal with the consequences and changes of it without making him look like a total asshole.

Not that it was really the same decision since he was wondering whether to use it on Zero and the Japanese and instead wound up firing it randomly and just causing indiscriminant damage to both sides. In fact the Britannian's seemed to get the worse of it.

He had his choice back in the begining of the ep when Zero and Order where charging in and he opted not to use it.
He was still hesitant otherwise why not tell Nina to shut the **** up and take the Freya off the Lancelot, despite Schneizel owning it Suzaku is still a Knight of Round and Lancelot was his designated KMF, what is Schneizel going to do? He and Kanon couldn't punish Suzaku and what is Schneizel going to refuse to let Suzaku use the Lancelot during one a crucial battle against the Black Knights? Loyd even said that the other test pilots couldn't move the Lancelot beyond some twitching or something in season one so really Suzaku is the only one to pilot the thing given the situation.

Frankly though I am just not too fond of geass making him do it as it drives a possible wedge between Lelouch and Suzaku since one of the things I actually liked was the friendship between the two.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 10:50   Link #343
Aquaman OS

Lelouch is about to get his world shaken soon. Suzaku will be the last thing on his mind. And it is karmic payback for Euphie.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 10:55   Link #344
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Well, it's not Suzaku's fault entirely. More like Lelouch is the one that pulled the trigger. Why didn't he call up Orange to use Geass canceler when he was melee with Suzaku. oh joy, irony.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 10:59   Link #345
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
He was still hesitant otherwise why not tell Nina to shut the **** up and take the Freya off the Lancelot, despite Schneizel owning it Suzaku is still a Knight of Round and Lancelot was his designated KMF, what is Schneizel going to do? He and Kanon couldn't punish Suzaku and what is Schneizel going to refuse to let Suzaku use the Lancelot during one a crucial battle against the Black Knights? Loyd even said that the other test pilots couldn't move the Lancelot beyond some twitching or something in season one so really Suzaku is the only one to pilot the thing given the situation.

Frankly though I am just not too fond of geass making him do it as it drives a possible wedge between Lelouch and Suzaku since one of the things I actually liked was the friendship between the two.
Well same can be said about Lelouch's accidental geass of Euphie. Oh why doesn't Lelouch just blind himself so he doesn't cause more trouble? Whatever, it seems that Suzaku isn't any more as responsible as Lelouch.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:02   Link #346
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well same can be said about Lelouch's accidental geass of Euphie. Oh why doesn't Lelouch just blind himself so he doesn't cause more trouble? Whatever, it seems that Suzaku isn't any more as responsible as Lelouch.
They'd end up possibly blaming each other which might make it so they they won't be able to reconcile their friendship. Well what ever I just take back what I said about wanting Nina to realise that what she is doing is going against the very image of Euphie and just want someone to shut her up now.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:05   Link #347
Aquaman OS

It's still possible demongod. I can't really talk here but giving whats supposedly coming up continuing to rage at each other and continue their petty battles is just going to hurt the two of them in the long run.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:08   Link #348
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
It's still possible demongod. I can't really talk here but giving whats supposedly coming up continuing to rage at each other and continue their petty battles is just going to hurt the two of them in the long run.
It is, but is there any other path now? Lelouch tried to take an alternative approach and actually end their feud for Nunnally's sake, but look at how that ended.. Yes, it wasn't Suzaku's fault that it became liek that as he didn't betray Lelouch, but from Lelouch's POV, that's what happened, so Lelouch isn't - especially with the current events - likely to be the one wo tries to mend things this tiem around. This time it'll have to be Suzaku if anything and even then Lelouch isn't very likely to listen to him or trust him as matters are...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:10   Link #349
Aquaman OS

He might not have a choice given next ep.

It would involve massive character growth and change on the part of Lelouch but quite frankly if it doesn't happen, Lelouch isn't going to win in the end.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:14   Link #350
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:

It would involve massive character growth and change on the part of Lelouch but quite frankly if it doesn't happen, Lelouch isn't going to win in the end.
You're saying this will turn out like Curse of the golden flower. Where the cruel nasty emperor wins.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:15   Link #351
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:

Well, at least this time around, he shouldn't have much to lose by trying, at least... (or as much to lose, at least).
Old 2008-08-10, 11:17   Link #352
prototype_sky

Quote:
Meh they'll propably reconcile now, I for one will be happy to have deadwish Suzaku back . Now I can look forward to him pushing it to extremes trying to kill himself in battle. Say what you will about suzaku as a character but as a pilot he is fun to watch
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:19   Link #353
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, you'll have fun, seeing as, from the 30-second Turn 19 preview, he's gone utterly and completely insane...
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:20   Link #354
bran
h e a d s h o t

don't know if it been posted
someone uploaded the extended preview here
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OedVDmA7VC4

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:20   Link #355
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Well that's what he gets for not listening when someone threatens you with a strategic weapon ( even if it is just a bluff).

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:23   Link #356
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Thus the time comes to kill characters on a massive scale.

Lelouche's decision to Geass Suzaku now comes back to haunt him instead. After the perceived betrayal last week, there's going to be more bad blood between him and Suzaku.

Another blunder by Lulu is him forgetting to ruthlessly silence the squad he brought to wipe out V.V. and his Geass Order, leading to busybodies like Asahina finding out and reporting to Toudou, which will likely lead to the "Betrayal" of next week.

Diethard, though devious and Machiavellian, ultimately has Zero's best interest at heart, so him blackmailing Ougi might just be the bail-out card Lulu needs to counter the betrayal of Toudou.

Cornelia, having managed to escape, will probably be furious at her brother once again when she finds out her knight Guilford has been Geass'ed to his death, especially after losing her sister and her other knight (Darlton) to the power of Geass.

The upgraded Guren dishes pwnage of a level reminiscent of a certain nuclear-powered Gundam, easily taking down that Vampire and making mince meat of Suzaku until Lulu's Geass kicks in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status of characters in Tokyo
Dead list (definite):
Luciano
Luciano's Valkyries (Only now do we see these cuties )
Glasston Knights
Asahina (but not before he delivered what could be a fatal blow for the future of the Black Knights)
Guilford

Debatable/unknown:
Nunally
Sayoko
Orange (most likely escaped)
Gino (most likely escaped)
Anya (most definitely still alive, as much is to be explained concerning the Emperor's Geass on her)
Tamaki (probably, being the lucky bastard that he is)
Milly
Rivalz (if these two go, then Lulu is certainly destined to a life of solitude as C.C. has predicted)

Alive:
Everyone on Schneizel's Avalon
Toudou (was attacking Avalon)
Chiba (amazed she's still alive after making the proverbial Death Flag, though I still expect her to go soon)
Everyone on the Black Knight flagship
Lulu, Suzaku, Kallen and Rollo obviously

Last edited by Kinny Riddle; 2008-08-10 at 11:36.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:23   Link #357
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Meh they'll propably reconcile now,
I think tha tif both of them can accept that they'äre at fault here, yes.. At least one could say that things are evended out between them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
I for one will be happy to have deadwish Suzaku back . Now I can look forward to him pushing it to extremes trying to kill himself in battle. Say what you will about suzaku as a character but as a pilot he is fun to watch
Well, his deathwish will evidently resurface, indeed...
Old 2008-08-10, 11:24   Link #358
Seska

Well, some toughs from me about Anya and Nunnaly in this Episode...

Spoiler:
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:25   Link #359
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Rivalz is alive because Ashford was just outside the range of the blast. Milly and her crew fled the scene, so they're likely alive. Anya most likely fled the battle, and is definitely alive because there's so much left to know about her, Jeremiah's alive since we see his Frame in the 30 second Turn 19 preview, and Tamaki's alive because he's shown grinning in the ordinary preview and yelling in the longer one. Gino probably fled, too.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 11:27   Link #360
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
don't know if it been posted
someone uploaded the extended preview here
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OedVDmA7VC4
Did you see the code mark on someones hand at the end is it Schneizel's?
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote