AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-09-25, 12:26   Link #341
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

ITT: bunch of people trying to rationalize saint seiya

stop thinking and just enjoy the asspull power up with screaming moero ore no cosmo as always guys rofl
Old 2015-09-25, 12:27   Link #342
AntonKutovoi

Remember kids: blood donation is god. It might even save a world one day. Although you'll have to be a Godess, trapped in the Underworld for that.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 13:01   Link #343
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Kouga's power wasn't at the level of a God Cloth until the very end, during which he awakened the Omega Cloth which seem to be on par with the God Cloths.

Ikki was fighting Thanathos, the god of death, he was literally near death! Besides, when he did got his God Cloth, he wasn't fighting an enemy. He knelt down, touched Athena's blood, and them bam! God Cloth, because his Cosmo was already heighten to that level.

Yea Indeed Kouga Team never Learn 8 sense only Omega sense they learn power of friendship.

Seiya Team only Learn 8 sense that why they Unlock God Cloth.

I been Think Which One Powerfull Absolute God Cloth or Super Omega.

Absolute God Cloth. true blessing with Athena plus with Blood and 8 sense.

Super Omega. so cheesy you need first unlock Omega with Power of Friendship

Second unlock Ultimate Omega power of Care Each Other.

Third unlock Super Omega power of Trust and Believe. with Hundred life force with normal People and Athena Saints and with Help Saori Athena She use her divine staff Combine all Cosmo and Life force To Kouga Unlock Super Omega Make Kouga unstoppable Same Level as God of Time Saturn he can Solo The Fight.

Aiolia and his Team Turn into Absolute God Cloth and Combine they power to seal Loki again

Tell me Galaxian Which One Powerfull

Absolute God Cloth or Super Omega

Even me idont know which one Strong Absolute God Cloth or Super Omega.

i only know God of Time Saturn more powerfull than loki.

Saturn can Make Whole Earth Destroy at anytime but he only Stop Time Them because he dont want Destroy earth he love.

Loki can only Destroy Island with Odin Gungnir Spear.
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 13:06   Link #344
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

8 sense doesn't gives power though just allows you to wander in the underworld alive.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 13:28   Link #345
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
8 sense doesn't gives power though just allows you to wander in the underworld alive.
They explain from Manga you need 8 sense order get it you need Remove all 7 Sense allow you survive from underworld why because underworld dont had oxygen.

And True 8 sense you abandon all Life force Order Unlock God Cloth.

That Why Gold Saints Saints Undead Easy for them Unlock God Cloth any Time.
Old 2015-09-25, 13:40   Link #346
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Tell that to Orpheus. The guys wasn't even on par with a GS aka no 7th a sense.
Old 2015-09-25, 21:21   Link #347
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the golds stepped up and powered up

5/10 The bi-weekly thing sucked
Old 2015-09-26, 18:10   Link #348
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

A fun finale but the scene of the 12 Gold Saints crying waterfalls made lol a lot. They even shared the "Burn my cosmos" for the last attack. I wonder if Toei plans to do something else about Seiya now
Old 2015-09-27, 04:29   Link #349
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I found this much more enjoyable than Omega in the end. Still a very mediocre series unworthy of the original anime. 6/10.
Old 2015-09-30, 21:35   Link #350
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post
I Think Toei Telling Us only Original Owner of Gold Cloth can only active God Cloth.

Like in Omega Kouga cant Active Turn into God Cloth he not Original Owner of Pegasus.

Saori Athena Explain in Saint Seiya Next dimension Manga That Bronze Cloth or Gold Cloth only activate it if they Near Dead unlock 8 sense only Way Activate God Cloth and had blessing by Athena and her Blood there Time limit you not near Dead anymore you cannot use God Cloth again.

Why Gold Saints can use God Cloth at any Time Because order unlock 8 sense you need abandoned all 7 sense like you dont had Feel life force I mean All 12 Gold Saints it's Undead haft alive and haft undead like a Zombie easy for them unlock 8 Sense and easy for them any time can Activate God Cloth.
That's bullshit
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 22:25   Link #351
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Finally managed to finish this series. Tbh, it’s a struggle to watch a series where I know what’s going to happen because they already use this formula for the 754956827365th time, and it bored me to hell. I mean, this is not even an adaptation of Kurumada’s old manga-plot. Is this really the full extent of the writers’ creativity or they were bored too when writing the script? Even though Lost Canvas is a commercial failure, a good and competent writer should be able learn and take the good elements out of it, especially when it comes to creating genuine thrill, suspense, good battle choreography, and a genuinely good story. Adding insult to injury, SoG also suffers from the continuity-hiccups that shouldn’t have happened, which only highlight the writing’s incompetency of this series.

Let me put it this way: if not for the Gold Saints and the focus on their internal and interpersonal conflicts as well as watching all their problems, regrets, and past mistakes got (kinda) solved, this series will go straight to my (figurative) trash can.

The animation quality is reeeally bad for a bi-weekly series. Objects move rather poorly, let alone having dynamic fights between the fighters. Most of the times, the Saints and God Warriors in this series only does some signature-attack posing and then having colorful background pictures and beam-spamming their enemies. In the end, it’s all just light shows and not much of a fight. Furthermore, some of the visual & effects of the signature attacks actually look worse than Saint Seiya Omega Season 2 (eg. the Aurora Execution done by Camus to defeat Surt here looks pathetic compared to the same attack done by Hyoga to Tokisada in Omega S2). How come a bi-weekly series has worse animation than that series of all things? To be fair, even though the animation is unforgivable, I still like the visual of the God Gold Cloths very much. They look…umm…godly (with some blings). Other than that, SoG’s animation is just a little step above Hades: Inferno & Elysion, and that’s not a compliment. No Sir.

Toei has screwed the Sailormoon-fans with Crystal (my condolences to them). This SoG is a mixed bag for me (more bad than good), a Saint Seiya fan. Dragon Ball Super is super-mediocre (hah) so far. Let’s hope Digimon Adventure Tri is not another “Toei shitting on beloved franchise for easy cash-grab”.
Old 2015-10-01, 04:31   Link #352
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
That's bullshit
It's Common Sense if You Watch All Saint Seiya Anime and Reading All Manga even Cannon and not Cannon You Will get it What Mean and knowledge from Other Old fans i get This from Them And Others Forum and This Forum.
Old 2015-10-12, 13:48   Link #353
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Phew, this was quite a good comedy show. 11/10 would watch again.
Nishikinomaki is right though, but dont think too hard about Soul of Gold.
Old 2015-12-22, 13:59   Link #354
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Shouldn't be this on older series?

btw, last BD added director cut scenes.

Next Dimension is back again and new Aquarius Saint appeared,
Aquarius Mystoria
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c8&oe=571AE2D6
Old 2015-12-22, 20:39   Link #355
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Shouldn't be this on older series?

btw, last BD added director cut scenes.
Is it the Gold Saints realizing that the Bronze Saints have long since defeated Hades while they were fooling around in Asgard?

Quote:
Next Dimension is back again and new Aquarius Saint appeared,
Aquarius Mystoria
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c8&oe=571AE2D6
*cough*Issac*cough*
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 01:51   Link #356
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Proof that Isaac was meant to be Aquarius but Hyoga ruined everything as his techniques are useless except when used on his beloved ones.
Old 2016-09-23, 10:27   Link #357
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Very relevant video. It's on spanish though. About Aiolo's wings.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-05-26, 11:38   Link #358
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Now that I think about what's the point of taking the Gold Cloths to Elysium if Thanatos destroyed them so easily?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-26, 11:57   Link #359
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Now that I think about what's the point of taking the Gold Cloths to Elysium if Thanatos destroyed them so easily?
The Gold Saints didn't know that was going to happen. Back then, the sight of Thanatos easily destroying all 5 Gold Cloths with one attack came as a big shock.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote