Notices

Old 2012-01-13, 06:05   Link #341
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Cute little Yuuma-chan has seemingly conquered the hearts of the masses

Spoiler for about Yuuma:
I think even then nothing would change....certainly it won't indeed.
Old 2012-01-13, 07:34   Link #342
Tom Bombadil

Spoiler for ep2:
Old 2012-01-13, 07:49   Link #343
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
i finally got around to watching episode 1 last night. I was a little worried about this adaption but the first episode did not disappoint me and im hoping future episodes will keep me just as entertained as the manga has.

No matter who you are being stabbed to death twice in 2 days just sucks ballz lol. Hopefully the lol keep on rolling. Im in love with Rias-chan i think its the way they animated that long flowing hair of hers but damn id be her underling anyday. i think its time for a new avatar
Old 2012-01-13, 07:49   Link #344
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Spoiler for ep2:
I'm more a hater of the addditional scene(s) that got added for no good reason.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 08:05   Link #345
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
haven't seen the 2nd episode yet. but from the screencaps I saw, looks like it's gonna be another delicious eppy.

In the meantime, have the 3rd flash-game (yes, it's finally been uploaded!)
as with the previous ones: those looking for a true, unadulterated gaming experience -> vm/pm.
The URL of the official site is haremking.tv? Awesome.

The reward for clearing that game was not worth the effort. Curse you, light beam!
Old 2012-01-13, 10:09   Link #346
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for High School Dungeons x Dragons 02 - Roll 2 D20s:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 12:03   Link #347
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The URL of the official site is haremking.tv? Awesome.

The reward for clearing that game was not worth the effort. Curse you, light beam!
Yeah and Rias' and Asia's hitboxes are extremely wierd.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:28   Link #348
Candyshark

Well the me during episode was like -_- but during ED O_O. Some acrobatics in there. VAs gonna laugh their asses off seeing it.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 14:44   Link #349
Utsuro no Hako

Looks like they're compressing Ise's first two clients into one, which is too bad as I was looking forward to seeing
Spoiler:
But they made up for it with Asia at the end. No need for a harem now that she's here.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 15:31   Link #350
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Looks like they're compressing Ise's first two clients into one, which is too bad as I was looking forward to seeing
Spoiler:
But they made up for it with Asia at the end. No need for a harem now that she's here.
I wonder whose number Issei will give his two friends then lol

It is actually better that she is absent lol.
Old 2012-01-13, 19:53   Link #351
Nvis
Where are the good animes

OK of an episode, but that ED was a shocker.

I like Akeno-sama's breasts the way they are.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:19   Link #352
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I really like the main character. He's accepting his fate and makes the best of it, and don't go all emo and crap over it.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:22   Link #353
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Just watched episode 2.

Ohh...the things I would do to have Rias wake up in my bed naked...and the things i'd do to her if it happened...I would sell my soul to her if it were possible, she if a demon afterall. Why oh why can't I live in the anime world, specifically the Highschool DxD world, it would be a dream come true Also, that sure was a nice opening, both the song and the scenes that were with it

Anyways, back to the episode. We get some explanations to who are the demons in the highschool school, what fallen angels are.

If I read correctly. Fallen Angels are Angels that did impure things whilst in heaven. They take the body of humans to try and kill people, and for Issei, one Fallen Angel in particular was trying to kill him by using Yuuma's human body and another mans human body in 2 days because he has something called a Sacred Gear within his body which was unintentially put into him.

Rias said that both Fallen Angels and Angels are trying to target the Devils and that their attacked from all sides, which must mean demons are quite powerful I would guess (Lets not forget that the last Fallen Angel retreated when Rias appeared) Demons must be the most feared amongst them. Also, Issei was reborn as Rias brother, that now make him a demon too. Rias said he was her Demon slave and he grew a pair of wings so I can only think so.

The ending was pretty good. I liked the way Issei activated his powers for the first time and it was to the same Fallen Angel that had attacked him twice already. But now, it looks like he has run into an Angel (Or at least a follower) a cute one I might add This may not turn out very well for Issei however. I suspect he'll make friends with her and when the time comes, start to question his demon powers and objectives when Rias confronts her.

Issei is one lucky guy. He can get himself his own slaves and create his own harem, he is in a club with some beautiful girls AND he gets to see Rias naked/almost naked every day. I want to be him!
Old 2012-01-13, 20:30   Link #354
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I'd say that the DxD ED is definitely among the most lascivously sexy animation clips I've ever seen. Good LORD...

*out of tissues after the nosebleed explosion*
Here, that should be enough for the next ep. at least. 12x 10 Tempo tissues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
No way this could have made its way on public television...
That's why it's on At-x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
haven't seen the 2nd episode yet. but from the screencaps I saw, looks like it's gonna be another delicious eppy.

In the meantime, have the 3rd flash-game (yes, it's finally been uploaded!)
as with the previous ones: those looking for a true, unadulterated gaming experience -> vm/pm.
Great You know where to send this
Old 2012-01-13, 20:32   Link #355
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I don't know if it's been mentioned but the OP song is pretty nice...

ARRGH especially that delicious delicious bassline.....slapping it out would be a major pleasure....more than the visual fanservice in fact
Old 2012-01-13, 20:34   Link #356
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
If I read correctly. Fallen Angels are Angels that did impure things whilst in heaven. They take the body of humans to try and kill people, and for Issei, one Fallen Angel in particular was trying to kill him by using Yuuma's human body and another mans human body in 2 days because he has something called a Sacred Gear within his body which was unintentially put into him.

Rias said that both Fallen Angels and Angels are trying to target the Devils and that their attacked from all sides, which must mean demons are quite powerful I would guess (Lets not forget that the last Fallen Angel retreated when Rias appeared) Demons must be the most feared amongst them. Also, Issei was reborn as Rias brother, that now make him a demon too. Rias said he was her Demon slave and he grew a pair of wings so I can only think so.
They're not. Fallen Angels are just Angels that sinned or whatever. They don't take the body of humans, they're just like Devils, another race that looks like humans. Ise has run into two different Fallen Angels.

It's a three sided war. Angels vs Fallen Angels vs Devils. There is an uneasy truce like situation at the moment because all the factions lost a lot of their numbers in the previous war. The other Fallen Angel retreated because Rias is a top level devil, that Fallen Angel might be older but he isn't on her level.

Also Rias is treating him like a little brother but he is just a servant, all the members of the club were turned into Devils by her.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 21:22   Link #357
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Issei's mom's reaction was great. Agree i liked that he accepted his fate and is trying to make the best of it. Lol he just ended up talking to his first contract. Interesting that he was able to manifest his sacred gear, whatever that is.

Wonder who the girl with the glasses is that was talking to Rias when she came to school. She obviously seems to know things, but she wasn't at the club. Also wonder who he ran into at the end. That ED
Old 2012-01-13, 21:50   Link #358
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

OH YES i'm so stick watching this.

yea indeed really trying to be harem devil person ok also & sacred gear why it remind of bit of s-cry-ed's kazuma arm?

aslo big lamo who having your mom see you wearing nothing with female also wearing nothing in same bed ok yea at these devils have memory change powers.

give got wonder any bets only matter till this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HornyDevils

overall 2eps in yes must keep watching & wait for english dub cause i approve it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 23:13   Link #359
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I really like the main character. He's accepting his fate and makes the best of it, and don't go all emo and crap over it.
Well, he does get a much better deal than the protagonists in most shows like this -- he isn't anyone's slave, he's not going to evaporate into oblivion, he doesn't have a girl with permanent PMS making his life hell. Sure, he's a demon now, but that does mean he's immortal and gets his own harem.

If this had happened to me when I was 16, I would've been cool with it too.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 23:24   Link #360
Xacual

The second episode went pretty much how I expected from reading the novel and manga. I was not expecting that ending.

Can find gifs if you are interested here.
http://umclub.blog129.fc2.com/blog-entry-2626.html

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen