AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-15, 18:10   Link #341
bastek66

Is Linda a childhood friend or Banri met her in high school?
Old 2013-11-15, 18:46   Link #342
rpapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Is Linda a childhood friend or Banri met her in high school?
Nothing has been said at any point about Linda or Banri before high school. We have no idea.
rpapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 10:53   Link #343
kira22

Banri losing the memory of his 18 years, should no longer remember anything of what he has studied, how is it that it is the university?
kira22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 11:00   Link #344
rpapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira22 View Post
Banri losing the memory of his 18 years, should no longer remember anything of what he has studied, how is it that it is the university?
It's one of those convenient things about this story. Banri can't remember his family or friends, but he seems to be able to remember everything he ever learned . . . just not the experiences behind them.

In real life, this would not happen.
Old 2013-11-21, 22:57   Link #345
Liquidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpapo View Post
It's one of those convenient things about this story. Banri can't remember his family or friends, but he seems to be able to remember everything he ever learned . . . just not the experiences behind them.

In real life, this would not happen.
Not necessarily, declarative memory is made up of both semantic and episodic memory. Semantic memory deals with factual based memory, such as meaning, understanding, and other concept-based knowledge. Episodic memory is the memory of autobiographical events. It is possible to demonstrate some degree of unimpaired semantic memory despite loss of episodic memory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_amnesia
Liquidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 02:27   Link #346
Flunch

Guys, can any one tell me, how come, that Kouko broke up with Banri? I mean, I'm not huge fan of KoukoxBanri, I don't really like it, but it seems like an authors main line, like a RyujixTaiga, so i thought maybe it wasn't permament break up? Or kinda like this... if anyone got any clues, share pls
Flunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 21:58   Link #347
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunch View Post
Guys, can any one tell me, how come, that Kouko broke up with Banri? I mean, I'm not huge fan of KoukoxBanri, I don't really like it, but it seems like an authors main line, like a RyujixTaiga, so i thought maybe it wasn't permament break up? Or kinda like this... if anyone got any clues, share pls
Takemiya puts cliffhangers at the end of each volume. It was a sudden decision Kouko made at the last pages. The description of volume 7 said something unexpected would happen at the end of the volume. I think we will learn the answer to those questions when volume 8 gets released.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 02:56   Link #348
Flunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.kostas View Post
Takemiya puts cliffhangers at the end of each volume. It was a sudden decision Kouko made at the last pages. The description of volume 7 said something unexpected would happen at the end of the volume. I think we will learn the answer to those questions when volume 8 gets released.
I'm kinda surprised how fast going anime... i mean, i was kinda "Ok, this episode will cover maybe from 18 to 20-21 chapters" and then up to 26...(I mean manga), and that is only 8's, we have as much as 17 more episodes and I'm kinda doubted, I'm pretty sure it won't cover 8 vol, will it be OVA? and such a thing if anime ends on the 7's vol - sad unexpected end,it would be a fail imo, but i cant imagine them doing 8 vol in this 25 series, i mean that vol haven't came out yet and so son...ahh so complicated about those 7-8 vol's why the hell those things happened
Flunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 04:05   Link #349
amrul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunch View Post
I'm kinda surprised how fast going anime... i mean, i was kinda "Ok, this episode will cover maybe from 18 to 20-21 chapters" and then up to 26...(I mean manga), and that is only 8's, we have as much as 17 more episodes and I'm kinda doubted, I'm pretty sure it won't cover 8 vol, will it be OVA? and such a thing if anime ends on the 7's vol - sad unexpected end,it would be a fail imo, but i cant imagine them doing 8 vol in this 25 series, i mean that vol haven't came out yet and so son...ahh so complicated about those 7-8 vol's why the hell those things happened
The novels are released at least once in 4-5 months. So there is a possibility that the next volume will come out in march, when the anime concludes. As for how they will end the anime, I think we can take example from Toradora, where the final volume of the novel came out a little while before the anime ended.

With the anime pacing now, I would say 24 episodes is adequate to cover all the novels. I doubt they will include the sidestory or something in the main series, but if they make it in the form of OVA, that might be possible.
amrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 07:59   Link #350
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Wait, wait, wait, so Banri regain his memories just like that? (Anime watcher here). Can anyone tell me if it stays that way or does he lose it again within the next episode most likely?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 09:06   Link #351
rpapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Wait, wait, wait, so Banri regain his memories just like that? (Anime watcher here). Can anyone tell me if it stays that way or does he lose it again within the next episode most likely?
You're probably right. As far as I know, his memories have not returned permanently even by the end of LN volume 7, though presumably it will happen before the end.

Mind you, having his memories return is not necessarily the same thing as Banri's Ghost "winning". Much more likely (in my opinion) would be a fusion of the two Banris. What that will mean with regards to Kouko and Linda is anybody's guess right now.
Old 2013-11-29, 13:10   Link #352
amrul

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
it didn't even last for a day. the next episode preview is basically he got injured because of his effort (the recovered memory's banri) to regain control of his body.

like rpapo said, so far no permanent (or at least lasting longer) memory recovery have been achieved.
amrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 16:55   Link #353
rakada

personally i don't think Linda cause his accident <but i do think so most likely know something about it that she not letting on> but i think there quiet a few other people that could of been the one who did it like that creepy guy who cheated with linda soon to be sister in law or even the sister in law herself is possible or even something unexpected like it actually was her brother that did it and she saw what happen because she just got there after it happen. not saying it be impossible for linda to actually be the one who did it but i just don't see her as the most likely one to have done it or to have any motive to do it and the only way i see it being her was if they talked had a fight and then he fall as a result of the fight bit from what given it seem that he was waiting then someone came out of the blue and did that to him what make me think that they went there on purpose to do that to him meaning that they had a grudge or hatred toward him for some reason and went there to attack / get rid of him
rakada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 07:54   Link #354
kira22

it is clear that if Banri would not have lost his memory, he would never have considered in kouko.ma is assumed that when the memory will retrieve scelata will have a very hard to do ..
kira22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 06:32   Link #355
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

It would be funny if the finale was Banri x Chinami.

Or in other words, he ends up with his first female friend from college.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 11:36   Link #356
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
It would be funny if the finale was Banri x Chinami.

Or in other words, he ends up with his first female friend from college.
Or even more hilarious, imagine it ending up being:

Linda x Mitsuo
Kouko x 2D-kun
Banri x Chinami

Old 2013-12-14, 12:31   Link #357
bastek66

Could someone spoil me what's the deal with scene in preview of episode 12
Old 2013-12-15, 03:22   Link #358
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Could someone spoil me what's the deal with scene in preview of episode 12
It might be the last scene at the preview, but it happens after a while from the point episode 11 ended.
Spoiler:

Last edited by l.kostas; 2013-12-15 at 04:37.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 13:37   Link #359
chefbush

Question For anyone. I am wondering when the next episode is going to be released?
chefbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 18:06   Link #360
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefbush View Post
Question For anyone. I am wondering when the next episode is going to be released?
That's the wrong thread, the one for the anime is here

As for your question, there seems to be a break of two weeks.

Tags
college, dengeki bunko, love triangle, romance, school life, shounen