AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-21, 02:28   Link #341
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I must say that Chinese translation is poor. That line is better translated to "Aurora Field let that be possible".

Aurora Field is just a field of Aurora Particles. When contact with human desire or imagination, Aurora Particles would manifest it into reality.

Basically, that line is describing Aurora Field has allowed soemthing to become relaity.
Old 2009-11-21, 04:30   Link #342
blewin

thanks heaps! It's much more clearer now. That line is in conjunction with Rigzario's belief, so according to the interpretation you guys provided, it'd be something along the line of the Aurora Field making Rigzario's belief into reality. Something like that.

Thanks again.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-12-14, 13:06   Link #343
MasterLuke
Easlay of the North

Send a message via MSN to MasterLuke
I need information about mangas and light novels.

where can i find them??

HELP
Old 2009-12-15, 20:28   Link #344
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLuke View Post
I need information about mangas and light novels.

where can i find them??

HELP
you can read them at www.baka-tsuki.org. currently they have novels 1-4 translated in english. also these novels are being translated pretty fast.
Old 2009-12-24, 00:19   Link #345
Dark Mage

so it looks like Layfon has finally realised that he loves Leerin but it seems like the realisation came too late as Leerin seems to be over him as Leerin seems like she doesnt love Layfon romantically anymore and even rejected him twice. It really is tragic for Layfon, as he finally comes to love a girl who once loved him dearly only to find the girl doesnt love him anymore, how unfortunate. So my, question is, in the event that Leerin just keeps rejecting Layfon, will Layfon give up and fall in love with someone else? If yes, who do you think will it be? I hve always liked both Leerin and Nina almost equally, and I would like it if Layfon chooses Nina if Leerin doesnt accept him back, although Nina seems to be over her feelings for Layfon as well maybe?
Old 2009-12-24, 05:00   Link #346
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
It really is tragic for Layfon, as he finally comes to love a girl who once loved him dearly only to find the girl doesnt love him anymore, how unfortunate.
Couldn't it be Leerin is cutting Layfon off from her life since she'll have to devote her time to Saya and more important issues now? And that Leerin doesn't want Layfon around because he would risk his life for her again and again due to their... bond?
I dunno, I thought when Leerin asked Layfon what she is to him, she desperately wanted him to show his love. Since he didn't, maybe she's convinced now he only cares about her because of fate.

Well, it's up to Layfon now. Now that he discovered the feeling "love", he needs to work on expressing it.
Could happen but I don't see him switching so fast to another person. I know he has a harem, but I hope he won't give up on Leerin I hope he will prove her wrong and will hug her one day.
Old 2009-12-24, 19:39   Link #347
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurys View Post
Couldn't it be Leerin is cutting Layfon off from her life since she'll have to devote her time to Saya and more important issues now? And that Leerin doesn't want Layfon around because he would risk his life for her again and again due to their... bond?
I dunno, I thought when Leerin asked Layfon what she is to him, she desperately wanted him to show his love. Since he didn't, maybe she's convinced now he only cares about her because of fate.

Well, it's up to Layfon now. Now that he discovered the feeling "love", he needs to work on expressing it.
Could happen but I don't see him switching so fast to another person. I know he has a harem, but I hope he won't give up on Leerin I hope he will prove her wrong and will hug her one day.
yeah I hope that Leerin x Layfon works out at the end too, but you know, Leerin herself said, that she realised her nature of feelings for Layfon after seeing Mei-Shen's love for him, and Leerin said that she realised that she finally realised her nature of feelings for him and it wasnt "love". So that's why I m not sure even if Layfon continues to express himself, Leerin will love him back when she herself admitted that she doesnt love him that way. So that's why I was asking which of the other girls can comfort Layfon, and I think it should be Nina, as Layfon feels nothing for Felli, Mey-Shen doesnt stand a chance and so that leaves only Nina and its clear that Layfon has been on more than one occasion been embarrassed and awkward around Nina whenever they were close and alone. So if its not Leerin, it has to be Nina
Old 2010-01-03, 18:48   Link #348
blewin

so... does anyone know the name of Alsheyra's fiancé? I'm not sure whether to translate it as Gelder of Heruda something - the latter sounds more Japanese than Western.

ヘルダー・ユートノール

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2010-01-06, 04:52   Link #349
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Gelder is a bit too far fecthed..... and the later sounds a bit to feminine.
How about Herlder?
Old 2010-01-07, 23:39   Link #350
blewin

thanks! Guess I might have to go for Herder (I got it wrong, it's H, not G). You're the second person who gave this name.

Chrome Shelled Regios

Last edited by blewin; 2010-01-07 at 23:50.
Old 2010-01-31, 21:11   Link #351
black_cat1

Any1 pls can tell me just how many years has passed since Legend of Regios's era?
Old 2010-05-07, 00:35   Link #352
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Volume 15 plot turns out to be pretty shocking in the final portion. Just by that part alone, it made the volume as insane as volume 14... ..with Academy City Zuellni now being the enemy of the world.

Spoiler:

Also, we might be seeing Haia coming back in the next volume, he appeared briefly in the end.
Old 2010-05-07, 05:23   Link #353
tsunade666

Haia together with Karian and also Vance.

Who is Levantine? and why is she the mortal enemy of regios? and what's Shunaibel? is it a city?

And also about vol 15. Who is the guy that shows up their that shock Sharnid and Dalsheena.
Old 2010-05-07, 05:44   Link #354
giorno

wait , wait, levantine is that girl with the blazer and skirt with similar hair as nina that appears in the next to last illustration by chance?

oh and what happened between layfon and that girl from grendan's royal family? did she enroll in zuellni too?
Old 2010-05-07, 23:32   Link #355
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Haia together with Karian and also Vance.

Who is Levantine? and why is she the mortal enemy of regios? and what's Shunaibel? is it a city?

And also about vol 15. Who is the guy that shows up their that shock Sharnid and Dalsheena.
Mother-I Levantine, the original of all Nanocelloids and Pollutant Beasts. Ignasis's underling. She declares the total destruction of Region world after she is done with her personal business..... as long as she doesn't end up in Layfon's harem. That'll make absolutely no sense.

Shunaible is Nina's home city, also the very first electronic spirit that was created, thus the mother of all electronic fairies.

Also, the guy you mentioned is Sharnid's dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
wait , wait, levantine is that girl with the blazer and skirt with similar hair as nina that appears in the next to last illustration by chance?

oh and what happened between layfon and that girl from grendan's royal family? did she enroll in zuellni too?

Yep, that's her.
Claribel is enrolled too. She is already frightened by Levantine's presence. I wonder how Layfon is going to react when he meets Leva.
Old 2010-05-08, 01:06   Link #356
giorno

she should just join teh harem i mean, she looks hot, plus layfon might just be useful for whatever she's planning to do...and also, she could just turn yandere...that would be sweet

*all of the above is nothing more than wishful thinking*
Old 2010-05-12, 06:57   Link #357
azarhal

Levantine totally wanted the fairies to know she was hiding on Zuellini, you don't show up to Nina, calling her name, saying what city she's from and that she's part e-fairies just for fun.

I'm wondering if Zuellini is just naive or if she was "pressured" by somebody else to do so. I have trouble seeing Zuellini hiding somebody who could hurt Nina in her City voluntary, especially with what she did in vol. 13.

Something is wrong here, really wrong.
Old 2010-05-12, 23:33   Link #358
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Perhaps Leva's personal business might play into Zuellni's benefit? Consider Zuellni is aware of the consequence she is facing right now.
Or perhaps she simply doesn't want to turn her city in to a battle ground? Things can go really ugly if Leva gets serious.
Old 2010-05-13, 07:04   Link #359
azarhal

Things will turn ugly once Grendan shows up anyway.
Old 2010-05-13, 12:13   Link #360
tsunade666

if grendan shows up. Their will be no zuellni due to it will be just turn into wasteland with the all out battle.
Closed Thread