Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2021-10-17, 18:14   Link #3601
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
With the exception of Rex Vistamp, all of the Vistamps used by Revice are based on previous main Riders:

- Eagle : Double
- Mammoth : Den-O
- Ptera : Faiz
- Megalodon : Decade
- Lion : Kuuga
- Jackal : Ex-Aid
- Kong : Fourze
I didn't even notice! Ex-aid has unique "eyes" so that one was hard to miss. I guess it makes sense with the scientist being a Rider otaku.

Then another question comes to mind: why did they have Vice say Jackal's design is shit?
Old 2021-10-17, 18:48   Link #3602
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I didn't even notice! Ex-aid has unique "eyes" so that one was hard to miss. I guess it makes sense with the scientist being a Rider otaku.

Then another question comes to mind: why did they have Vice say Jackal's design is shit?
Probably to showcase how childishly petty George can be.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-18, 22:38   Link #3603
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Probably a reference to how Ex-Aid design is unpopular.
Ex-Aid and Hibiki tend to be the least popular Rider when it comes to popularity poll about Rider design in Japan AFAIK.

Speaking about design itself, Evil seems to be using OOO ShaUTa while Demon is using Meteor. I kinda expecting them to use secondary Rider as basis with Revice took all main Rider references.
Old 2021-10-19, 19:00   Link #3604
kiak666

Teaser for the 50th Anniversary Movie:

Old 2021-10-24, 19:35   Link #3605
justavisitor

Aguilera tries to poison Ikki, doing the most logical thing that any bad guy should do, but none of the bad guy has ever done it in the last....20 years??

And somehow, seeing Aguilera spreading flower petals was pretty hilarious...

But the most unexpected part is when Aguilera slaps the guy who says "smile"...Can't help but think that this is a parody on Ultraman Trigger ?? (in case you don't know, "smile smile" is a famous (or infamous) catch phrase from Ultraman Trigger)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-24, 20:54   Link #3606
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I kinda wondering how they come up with pose for Remix Mode.

Kong Remix is something else I kinda feared the mid-season upgrade. LOL.
Old 2021-10-31, 15:23   Link #3607
justavisitor

Going to predict that next time Ikki is going to disappear from a photo, it will be a photo with him and Sakura...Every time Ikki disappears from a family photo, that family member in the photo will become possessed by a the devil
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2021-11-02, 13:25   Link #3608
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

You know, watching reviews like this reminds me of why I like Kiva just fine despite all the problems that it has:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-11-02, 22:46   Link #3609
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Nice to know someone did Kiva review for Halloween commemoration

I personally think Kiva problems come from how the staffs expecting Wataru to carry the show (can't blame them, after Tendou (Mizushima Hiro, KR Kabuto) and Ryotaro (Takeru Sato, KR Den-O), both Kiva predecessors, are very successful and always on top of cameo Rider request), only to ended up realizing Otoya did better job by merit of prequel story halfway of the series.

Old 2021-11-03, 06:36   Link #3610
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Going to predict that next time Ikki is going to disappear from a photo, it will be a photo with him and Sakura...Every time Ikki disappears from a family photo, that family member in the photo will become possessed by a the devil
The next one to disappear is going to be Daiji and it'll be Sakura having a demon to kill Daiji. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-05, 05:23   Link #3611
kiak666

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Old 2021-11-05, 07:07   Link #3612
B214

Happy birthday!!!
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-06, 15:33   Link #3613
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
The next one to disappear is going to be Daiji and it'll be Sakura having a demon to kill Daiji. XD
Hey, that might work...we all thought Ikki's disappearance from a photo was a side effect of being a rider...it might actually by Daiji's evil trying to erase the big brother's "presence"

Got to admit, the element of suspense is what is keeping this series fun..I still think vice talks too much...and George is more like the bad guy to me

And OOO's sequel...holy!!! and the original cast too!!! I know everyone is looking for ankh x eiji...but I guess I am the only one who wants eiji x the heroine here...who is going to script this show? the same one, or new?
Old 2021-11-06, 19:04   Link #3614
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

YouTube
Old 2021-11-06, 19:30   Link #3615
iko_uwais

So the 2071 Rider is named Kamen Rider Century, whose title is Mirai no Keiyakusha (Contractor of the Future)

Spoiler for Century:

Also, for the OOO sequel, the story will be set in 2021, 10 years after the original series' ending. The enemy will be the King AKA the first OOO who has managed to somehow find a way to come into the present from 800 years ago. Causing massive destruction in his wake, he threatens to bring ruin upon humanity. At the same time, Eiji, who has recently came back from his journey, together with Date, Akira and Hina, forms a resistance to fight against the King. Will the day of reunion with Ankh finally come?

The new Tajadol form is called Tajadol Eternity

Last edited by iko_uwais; 2021-11-06 at 19:53.
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-08, 04:30   Link #3616
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

This is probably not the KR movie review that you expected, but it's still fun regardless

YouTube

Old 2021-11-13, 01:04   Link #3617
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
This is probably not the KR movie review that you expected, but it's still fun regardless

YouTube

Sh*t this is hilarious.

Color me surprised now looking back that despite Japan got cultural monkey-theme materials (Goku/Wukong, Three Wise Monkeys, Hideyoshi) there's no main Rider with monkey main form.
Old 2021-11-13, 01:36   Link #3618
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Sh*t this is hilarious.

Color me surprised now looking back that despite Japan got cultural monkey-theme materials (Goku/Wukong, Three Wise Monkeys, Hideyoshi) there's no main Rider with monkey main form.
Hibiki came relatively close since the design is based on Oni. Also, Kamen Rider Ryuki should've had a monkey rider instead of a copy-paste black dragon.
Old 2021-11-14, 03:00   Link #3619
kiak666

And here's Revice's next Rider:

Images

Spoiler for Thoughts:

Last edited by kiak666; 2021-11-14 at 05:12.
Old 2021-11-14, 05:19   Link #3620
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Feels bad to Daiji, he just wanted to be the reliable nice guy and when he just get used to it Ikki stole the spotlight again.
Made me wonder if Vice is extension of Ikki desire as Ikki mentioned to be person inconsiderate to others (which aligned with Vice fourth wall breaking attitude).

So Live basically Kiva and Ixa fusion, that bat finisher and gold 'crossing' line are so similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Also, Kamen Rider Ryuki should've had a monkey rider instead of a copy-paste black dragon.
They compensated it with Verde.

For a chameleon-based Rider, he and his contracted monster swings a lot.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu