AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-12-05, 04:04   Link #3601
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Vol 10 Tapestry(the tapestry of the last vol was an ilustration of vol 9 so this is probably a ilustration of this volume too)

Last edited by ivaannom; 2018-12-05 at 04:28.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 04:43   Link #3602
LG-MAX 2.o

Ayanokouji Room........or Nagumo?

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2018-12-05 at 05:12.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 06:02   Link #3603
Lancelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I think it's easier to be Kiyotaka's room, but we don't know yet whether this will be present in the next volume.
Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 06:06   Link #3604
LeftSeven
2D artist

her body feel cold so she want to get some warm too.
Old 2018-12-05, 07:54   Link #3605
nyuumimi

Can someone spoil me volume 9 and what actually happens?

When I try to find out stuff, it's only all people making fun of those that like Karuizawa and that her ship is over, she's not actually the "girl" for Kiyotaka, and it's actually Ichinose etc. and none of the actual nitty-gritty stuff.
nyuumimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 08:42   Link #3606
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuumimi View Post

When I try to find out stuff, it's only all people making fun of those that like Karuizawa and that her ship is over, she's not actually the "girl" for Kiyotaka, and it's actually Ichinose etc. and none of the actual nitty-gritty stuff.
I posted several comments on the volume on this topic, just go back one or two pages.
Old 2018-12-05, 08:46   Link #3607
YbKWzNEb
Uninstall

Quote:

you probably visited a 4chan thread
Old 2018-12-05, 09:58   Link #3608
nyuumimi

Quote:
I posted several comments on the volume on this topic, just go back one or two pages.
Thanks. So is what Ayakonoji did to Karuizawa (regarding the chocolate or he did anything else to her) so bad that people are now saying that she's totally out of the picture and that everything that happened in V7-V7.5 now invalid?
Old 2018-12-05, 10:48   Link #3609
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Thanks. So is what Ayakonoji did to Karuizawa (regarding the chocolate or he did anything else to her) so bad that people are now saying that she's totally out of the picture and that everything that happened in V7-V7.5 now invalid?
nothing has changed, perhaps some extremist fans have been frustrated wanting the story to turn into a romcom or that Ayano turns some submissive dog to Karuizawa?

The charm of the protagonist of this series is to be a manipulative bastard, I do not understand why so many people hate it.

Anyway, kei is so far the only person in the series who saw the Ayano dark side. And even if the author said in the end that he wants to develop Ayano's relationship with other girls, that's very subjective.
Old 2018-12-05, 11:46   Link #3610
Jord
Banned

Quote:

You really need to sopt lurking on 4chan, those threads are nothing but shipping wars, fake spoilers, and anons who only watched the anime and pretend to read the LN.

For now Kei is the only one who managed to achieve a level of confidence with Kiyotaka and a relationship that's superior to anything else you can see here, as LG said the author wants to expand on other girls but you can cleary see in the last volume that Kei's place is not going to change. Just to clarify, this doesn't mean that Kiyotaka is changing a lot, he's still a manipulative person that 99% of the time is doing things for his own benefit, but that 1% is precisely why Kei is so important.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 11:59   Link #3611
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Pretty sure that Ayanokouji's jacket in the background.
Old 2018-12-05, 12:16   Link #3612
Lancelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
The color of the jacket and the shape of the pocket doesn't look very much like that of Kiyotaka. Actually, it looks more like Ryuen's jacket.
Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 12:51   Link #3613
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
You really need to sopt lurking on 4chan, those threads are nothing but shipping wars, fake spoilers, and anons who only watched the anime and pretend to read the LN.

For now Kei is the only one who managed to achieve a level of confidence with Kiyotaka and a relationship that's superior to anything else you can see here, as LG said the author wants to expand on other girls but you can cleary see in the last volume that Kei's place is not going to change. Just to clarify, this doesn't mean that Kiyotaka is changing a lot, he's still a manipulative person that 99% of the time is doing things for his own benefit, but that 1% is precisely why Kei is so important.
Couldn't have put that any better myself tbh. That's the beautiful thing about it, 50%'s shift in character development is there, but this is a slow, steady change and at his core, he's still the same cold, calculating and manipulative bastard he's always been.

I don't like it when a character's trajectory for growth is unrealistically fast as that takes away from the immersion a bit imo. I can appreciate when you notice subtle changes in the character, but at the same time, these changes are gradual and feel organic. 50% is still very much the character he started off as, but you can see the changes occurring within him and where these changes are leading him. (That's why I rate You-Zitsu and Tomozaki-kun so highly)

Does he care about Karuizawa now? Yes.

Does that mean there's any situation where he'd put her over himself? Absolutely not, but that's the interesting part because eventually he may reach a point when he just might do that.

Quote:
Not sure. Same design, different colour. (Couldn't have been more off. )

EDIT: From what I see HERE, it's most likely a girl's jacket. No boys wear that style jacket. Granted, the only examples we have to work with are 50% and Ryuuen.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2018-12-05 at 13:02. Reason: Added link
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 13:07   Link #3614
choreprince

If this is an illustration that's in volume 10 then I think it's safe to say that after what happened at the end of volume 9 its definitely ayanokojis room. I'd bet my life on it.
choreprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 13:17   Link #3615
Kwikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by choreprince View Post
If this is an illustration that's in volume 10 then I think it's safe to say that after what happened at the end of volume 9 its definitely ayanokojis room. I'd bet my life on it.
Spoiler for cover 7.5:

This is either Kei's jacket on volume 7.5 cover (but pockets are smaller) or Ayanokouji as the design is close to volume 7.5 but with another color. Kei has a pink jacket in the 7.5 too, likely Ayanokouji has other jackets too.
Kwikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 13:26   Link #3616
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel_fht View Post
The color of the jacket and the shape of the pocket doesn't look very much like that of Kiyotaka. Actually, it looks more like Ryuen's jacket.
Echinose in Ryuenn room?

Tha bitch!

Lol, not

Maybe this is Ichinose jacket?
Old 2018-12-05, 16:03   Link #3617
nyuumimi

@LG-MAX 2.o
@Jord

Spoiler for Reason I asked:
Old 2018-12-05, 19:24   Link #3618
LG-MAX 2.o

I really do not understand what you mean. I and other members of the forum have already given rational opinions about the volume and I believe we have answered your questions.
Old 2018-12-05, 19:46   Link #3619
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post

Not sure. Same design, different colour. (Couldn't have been more off. )

EDIT: From what I see HERE, it's most likely a girl's jacket. No boys wear that style jacket. Granted, the only examples we have to work with are 50% and Ryuuen.
I remebered that Kiyotaka had a similar jacket, but I was just too lazy to check the color.
Old 2018-12-05, 19:52   Link #3620
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
I remebered that Kiyotaka had a similar jacket, but I was just too lazy to check the color.
50% is so fucking hot in this jacket.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller