Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-08-05, 08:28   Link #36241
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I used Melusine and she raped his ass in two turns with the MLB damage CE equipped. And that was with using only my Castoria, she might have done it in one turn otherwise.

The only battle that has given me trouble so far is the Prototype one, but that's because I was doing it wrong. Nero was still a pain spamming Imperial Privilege (even with the damage CE on Morgan I was doing potato damage), I only beat her in the one run where her buffs missed.
Waitr did yours somehow resist the NP damage debuff? MyCastoria did too...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-05, 08:57   Link #36242
Homura7

Care to watch my Grand Nero Fest Exhibition Quest compilation? Just make sure to download it first.

https://mega.nz/file/tEVARRIS#WZd1lX...3rA3A4mfWMcvHU
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-05, 10:27   Link #36243
GDB

That honestly sounds sketchy as hell. Why not youtube?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-05, 10:33   Link #36244
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That honestly sounds sketchy as hell. Why not youtube?
Because I don't have a channel yet. It would be great if the forums tags allowed more video sources other than YT.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-05, 11:20   Link #36245
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The challenges have been pretty good so far. Been fun trying to just throw Melusine at every possible thing and having it work out so far . Some difficult ones to be sure, but good supporting has made it work out.
Old 2023-08-05, 11:56   Link #36246
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I've reached a point where I don't know if I should keep farming. I still don't have as many yellow Caster gems as I would like, but after 110 boxes I have more than enough of everything else for a very very long time. The problem is QP. I require more or less three runs to open one box, and they contain only a bit more than 4 million QP. I could get three times that farming doors with the same amount of AP. Also, those sliver EXP cards are more of a pain than anything else. My second archive is already fully stocked with 4* ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Waitr did yours somehow resist the NP damage debuff? MyCastoria did too...
The NP damage debuff isn't that high. 50% I think? It's more than compensated by the 200% extra firepower the CE gives.
Old 2023-08-09, 08:33   Link #36247
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The King Hassan CQ was pretty damn hard even with current servants. In fact, the MVP was an "old" one: Skadi. I'm glad I came across a tip to use her as she has death immune on her NP, which is necessary to survive this long against King Hassan. Stalled for more than 20 turns with Skadi/Castoria/Merlin (savedscummed more than once), then once all his defensive buffs were gone I sent in Sitonai who got rid of his first bar but couldn't do much against his second one since he applied immunity to arts attack to himself. Luckily I had Sanzang as a last resort, she didn't do as much damage but enough so that Merlin could finish the job as the last standing servant.

Man, that was long. I didn't expect it would be even longer than yesterday's Da Vinci CQ. Sometimes I wonder if a single ticket is worth all that trouble, especially after I use up said ticket and it gives me a mapo tofu.

On the Gacha side I got Jalter (my first Maaya Sakamoto servant. She voices a ton of them and yet I had none) and finally my first Black Grail after a year of playing. Keeping the rest of my SQs for a possible NA only Assassin Kama banner. Her next banner isn't until next year so wouldn't be surprised if they decided to put one up alongside the Summer Kama one.
Old 2023-08-09, 15:19   Link #36248
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
The King Hassan CQ was pretty damn hard even with current servants. In fact, the MVP was an "old" one: Skadi. I'm glad I came across a tip to use her as she has death immune on her NP, which is necessary to survive this long against King Hassan. Stalled for more than 20 turns with Skadi/Castoria/Merlin (savedscummed more than once), then once all his defensive buffs were gone I sent in Sitonai who got rid of his first bar but couldn't do much against his second one since he applied immunity to arts attack to himself. Luckily I had Sanzang as a last resort, she didn't do as much damage but enough so that Merlin could finish the job as the last standing servant.

Man, that was long. I didn't expect it would be even longer than yesterday's Da Vinci CQ. Sometimes I wonder if a single ticket is worth all that trouble, especially after I use up said ticket and it gives me a mapo tofu.

On the Gacha side I got Jalter (my first Maaya Sakamoto servant. She voices a ton of them and yet I had none) and finally my first Black Grail after a year of playing. Keeping the rest of my SQs for a possible NA only Assassin Kama banner. Her next banner isn't until next year so wouldn't be surprised if they decided to put one up alongside the Summer Kama one.
Damn, I should have used Skadi. She'd have been more useful than Castoria. Still, it wasn't so bad, despite my mess-ups. I used Sanzang as my only damage dealer and it was down to just her in the end, but it worked.

Not as bad as Da Vinci, where I lost BB like an idiot by not paying attention to the max HP reduction debuff and I had to use Jeanne to finish the fight. That took a while.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-09, 16:48   Link #36249
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Damn, I should have used Skadi. She'd have been more useful than Castoria. Still, it wasn't so bad, despite my mess-ups. I used Sanzang as my only damage dealer and it was down to just her in the end, but it worked.
How did you get around the instant death on his NP? Ereshkigal or a Moon Cancer servant seemed like the best options.
Old 2023-08-09, 22:07   Link #36250
Rizare

King Hassan CQ sucked even on rerun and not much had changed because instant-kill is one of the worst mechanics ever for both sides. For you, it's worthless unless the quest is built for it and for the enemy, you gotta deal with RNG.

I think the only changes brought to the CQ 4 years later was using Himiko and I think Castoria? It has been 2 years since I did it.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-10, 04:39   Link #36251
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
How did you get around the instant death on his NP? Ereshkigal or a Moon Cancer servant seemed like the best options.
Guts. From the CE and Irisviel. Also I put Sanzang on the right, and it either worked or I had good luck.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-10, 06:46   Link #36252
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I only did the challenge quest that give me the crystalizzd lores. Maxed Melusine and Oberon's batteries, and Oberon's Buster Up.
Old 2023-08-10, 07:58   Link #36253
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
ServaFest 2023 welfare Servant is Foreigner class
Cnoc Ni Riab, yes the Medb look alike from LB6 became playable.

SR
Berserker Castoria
Ruler Mélusine

SR

Avenger Chloe
Rider Suzuka
Archer Barghest
Pretender Baobhan Sith
Old 2023-08-10, 08:04   Link #36254
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

4 Star Avenger Kuro. 4 Star Rider Suzuka Gozen. 5 star Berserker Artoria Caster.
Welfare is Foreigner Cnoc na Riabh/Knocknarea. It's full on LB6 for the summer event.

Part 2 gacha is 4 star Archer Barghest. 4 star Pretender Baobhan Sith. 5 star Ruler Melusine.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-10, 08:18   Link #36255
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Damn, must suck to be a fan of those NPCs STILL stuck in NPC jail.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-10, 09:49   Link #36256
XFire
150% done

Cnoc Na Ribh really just bypassed a fucking Cosmos Denial just to get her salty run back on Castoria

Also whoever put Sith in a Fluffykins costume has some issues, that shit is dark
Old 2023-08-10, 11:22   Link #36257
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Cnoc Na Ribh really just bypassed a fucking Cosmos Denial just to get her salty run back on Castoria
Maybe the closest thing to a happy ending for a citizen of a lostworld.
Quote:
Also whoever put Sith in a Fluffykins costume has some issues, that shit is dark
Perhaps she became Cerny's honorary priestess.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-10, 11:44   Link #36258
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I knew Summer Castoria would be Berserker. Her and Morgan basically switched classes.

Cnoc na Riabh being the welfare is a surprise. I always thought she'd just end up as a spiritron dress for Medb. I really liked her so cool to know she'll be free.
Old 2023-08-10, 12:03   Link #36259
Zolton

Finally MLB'd enough CEs to get +12 petals. Reaching 300 boxes by the end of Nerofest should be easy now.
Really glad I did all the CQs too, hope those tickets will help me get a few summer Servants.
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-10, 12:53   Link #36260
AC-Phoenix
Detective

No Aurora? Sad.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon