AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-09-01, 16:55   Link #36321
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was planning on skipping Summer Kama but her appearance in the event really broke my will. Man she's so cute.

Oh and, pretty rock hard nipples Caenis has.
Old 2023-09-02, 08:39   Link #36322
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Dang I thought Summer Karna wasn't on the Menu when she wasn't there so i rolled for Charlotte *facepalm*
By free Quartz...

My paid guaranteed roll was OKish. I was hoping for Summermamo, but got Ishtar to NP 2 instead.

Also putting Mary specifically into the costume on the CE makes her look like a certain Vtuber.

Currently farming Archer spots with Musashi, because I spent all my Lancer materials on Melusine, and now can't put them into Vitra.

I didn't even see a banner for Kama... I still don't. Is she even out?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2023-09-02 at 08:57.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-02, 09:53   Link #36323
grecefar

I guess I'll pass in rolling, not enough savings...

btw I got an error playing the event, the game kicks me out after some time playing. Maybe because I'm playing too much?, I'm already behind by 2 days, it's only me?
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-02, 09:53   Link #36324
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Dang I thought Summer Karna wasn't on the Menu when she wasn't there so i rolled for Charlotte *facepalm*
By free Quartz...

My paid guaranteed roll was OKish. I was hoping for Summermamo, but got Ishtar to NP 2 instead.

Also putting Mary specifically into the costume on the CE makes her look like a certain Vtuber.

Currently farming Archer spots with Musashi, because I spent all my Lancer materials on Melusine, and now can't put them into Vitra.

I didn't even see a banner for Kama... I still don't. Is she even out?
She's on the second banner with Caenis and Sei. It hasn't released yet
Old 2023-09-02, 11:23   Link #36325
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I guess I'll pass in rolling, not enough savings...

btw I got an error playing the event, the game kicks me out after some time playing. Maybe because I'm playing too much?, I'm already behind by 2 days, it's only me?
I haven't run into any trouble. Try clearing the cache, maybe.

And yeah, the Summer Kama banner should be next Thursday. I've decided I'll do two multis and if she doesn't show up, I'll stop there. If she does, I'll try for NP2 or 3.
Old 2023-09-02, 20:32   Link #36326
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I haven't run into any trouble. Try clearing the cache, maybe.
Cleared the cache, it did last a little longer but is kicking me out again... maybe my ipad I don't know

well I did manage to catch up, just need to wait until it opens the next section.
Old 2023-09-02, 21:49   Link #36327
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I did get a bit greedy in chasing after NP2 for Okita Alter. Don't really regret it since it's nice to give her that extra boost. Should still be fine when it comes to chasing Kama next week.
Quote:
Cleared the cache, it did last a little longer but is kicking me out again... maybe my ipad I don't know

well I did manage to catch up, just need to wait until it opens the next section.
I hope it isn't ipad related. Though that's certainly possible. Can't offer any advice, but hope the game starts performing better for you.
Old 2023-09-03, 06:59   Link #36328
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

Had that once and it stopped when I FULLY closed the game. It's probably still somewhere in the background.

----

What's with all the slapstick comedy in this event? It'Äs seriously tiring...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2023-09-03, 10:31   Link #36329
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I like it. It's summer, and Avalon tragedied me out.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-03, 11:20   Link #36330
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wasn't expecting the antagonist to be

Spoiler for Summer 6:
Old 2023-09-03, 12:26   Link #36331
grecefar

I notice that the problem comes when I update the support list using the CE filter, if I don't mess too much with it I can play without problems.

Complete the day and got all CA deep sea, so farming chest will be easy now. Gotta wait for the best nodes to farm the fous and monuments.
Old 2023-09-03, 13:10   Link #36332
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Had that once and it stopped when I FULLY closed the game. It's probably still somewhere in the background.

----

What's with all the slapstick comedy in this event? It'Äs seriously tiring...
Summer events often have been treated as the Carnival Phantasm episodes of FGO. Even the current JP event is like a lighter and sillier LB6. And JP 2022 Summer have been light even with Douman's shenanigans.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-04, 12:48   Link #36333
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Summer events often have been treated as the Carnival Phantasm episodes of FGO. Even the current JP event is like a lighter and sillier LB6. And JP 2022 Summer have been light even with Douman's shenanigans.
It has never been as bad as this one though. This particular one makes me wonder if this is a summer event or the next GUDAGUDA.

Old 2023-09-04, 17:02   Link #36334
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Like Anh_Minh has said, after LB6 it's nice to get something light-hearted.

Blackbeard acting like a maiden in love around Achilles after he saved him was hilarious, and made realize BB ( ) can be funny when they use for something other than lolicon jokes.

That said, I'm pretty sure the Da Vinci and Steggy's inevitable goodbye is going to be sad. Been bracing for it the whole time.
Old 2023-09-04, 23:05   Link #36335
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm having a great time with the event to be honest. It's a nice chance for the cast to just have some fun. The LB saga is so bleak that Summer leaning on comedy is probably a good move to balance it out.

Plus it's a nice chance to see this main cast have fun. Especially this Summer event with Da Vinci, Mash, Ritsuka, and even Goredolf getting into the mix. It's been a good chance to show how that guy has really developed nicely in this arc and become a positive part of the team. His interactions with Caenis are pretty fun too.

I'll admit to also having fun with the love battle going on in this. Anastasia, Charlotte, and Kama are geared for war .
Old 2023-09-04, 23:55   Link #36336
XFire
150% done

LB 6 was so heavy Nasu felt obligated to write a Summer event literally just about the Tam Lin and Morgan being happy, this current event is exactly what we need right now. We need breaks between horrific tragedies.
Old 2023-09-05, 16:20   Link #36337
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Hopefully Summer JP 2024 allow LB7 cast to goof out as well. Just wanna see Swimsuit Mexico City-chan putting on the clingy jealous girl act.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-05, 17:57   Link #36338
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Hopefully Summer JP 2024 allow LB7 cast to goof out as well. Just wanna see Swimsuit Mexico City-chan putting on the clingy jealous girl act.
Inb4 Summer ORT. And not Kuku (she's a given) but like the humanoid form of ORT shows up again just to fuck with Chaldea as some kind of salty runback
Old 2023-09-06, 16:58   Link #36339
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finished Summer 6. The story wasn't all that interesting but it was overall a nice adventure with some really funny moments (again, liked Blackbeard here. "Achilles, pass me the Da Vinci" ), some heartwarming ones, and some super cute girls.

The girls that stood out to me were Kama and Anastasia. I really loved Kama because of her design and the bits of her I had seen in her interlude and previous events but she turned out to be even cuter than I thought. So now i love her even more than before. The one that really surprised me however was Anastasia who I only knew from the main story, and needless to say I discovered a completely different side of her here. I didn't know she was such a mischievous cutie! I'm glad she's enjoying herself at Chaldea, and feel a little bad for Kadoc getting NTR'd while he's in a coma.

Another cool thing about this event is that it's giving out a lot of Lores. 6 in total if I'm not mistaken, with 5 being super easy to get. The challenge quest hasn't unlocked yet so don't know how hard getting that one will be.
Old 2023-09-06, 20:39   Link #36340
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Finished Summer 6. The story wasn't all that interesting but it was overall a nice adventure with some really funny moments (again, liked Blackbeard here. "Achilles, pass me the Da Vinci" ), some heartwarming ones, and some super cute girls.

The girls that stood out to me were Kama and Anastasia. I really loved Kama because of her design and the bits of her I had seen in her interlude and previous events but she turned out to be even cuter than I thought. So now i love her even more than before. The one that really surprised me however was Anastasia who I only knew from the main story, and needless to say I discovered a completely different side of her here. I didn't know she was such a mischievous cutie! I'm glad she's enjoying herself at Chaldea, and feel a little bad for Kadoc getting NTR'd while he's in a coma.

Another cool thing about this event is that it's giving out a lot of Lores. 6 in total if I'm not mistaken, with 5 being super easy to get. The challenge quest hasn't unlocked yet so don't know how hard getting that one will be.
For what its worth, not only is our Ana not the Lostbelt Ana at all (to the point she doesn't know why she has those powers) but we also summoned her as early as Servafest, which takes place pre-Lostbelts. So basically Kadoc showed up with an evil version of one of our Servants who was also way stronger.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon