AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-13, 18:46   Link #3661
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i would rather bet on the mysterious being(demon?)who gave her her new power: perhaps does he want her to begin to pay him back and have order for her.
To me,it's still too soon for tigre return,and it would be too easy.
too soon? man do you have any idea how much time already passed since he disappeared there? weeks in their world, and months in ours, if he doesn't come back now it's better for him to be dead already... don't forget who the protagonist in this series is...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 01:40   Link #3662
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
too soon? man do you have any idea how much time already passed since he disappeared there? weeks in their world, and months in ours, if he doesn't come back now it's better for him to be dead already... don't forget who the protagonist in this series is...
HE will be back around one or two chapter.. Or maybe on the last chapter where he returns with surprise attack for the demons..

I think Ellen's melon grew more compared to the volume 1 cover
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 05:03   Link #3663
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Before going off into the future with some wild expectation, let us recall the fun past:
1. Brune was so messed up, it was controlled by 2 outlawed yakuza bosses and their gangs... uh 2 Dukes and their factions that they decided to "off with his head... uh her head" to the Crown Prince/Princess.
2. One of the 2 yakuza bosses decided to send his son to a land to "kill the men and take the women" while the lord of the land was absent (cowards).
3. Our MC (the guy wih red hair in my sig) decided to borrow the melons...uh the power of a pretty silver-haired girl to take back his land from the yakuza and he succeeded.
4. During his adventure he met a lot of pretty girls:
A. The silver-haired teaser with big melons and lovely appearance who can fly on her horse! She got an easygoing attitude, a lovely smile, and a cute blushed face. Our MC is the only male that she had ever opened her heart to.
B. A blonde tsundere with a strict outward appearance, but with a hidden cute hobby and occasional outburst, to save her our MC did something to her that made her can't get married to anyone else (not in that sense).
C. A blue-haired girl with an icy attitude who loved having warm tea with jam and wearing a transparent skirt and revealing blue panties. However, her only flaw is the 2 humble oranges on her chest. She beat up the MC as a hobby, but occasionally shown her cute side when there are only 2 of them alone together.
D. A blond ecchi big sister with maternal instinct and the insanely big (probably biggest in the world) watermelons. She loved cute thing especially the little dragon that she occasionally hugged it till it suffered from suffocation. She and girl A are the only ones who were not embarrassed taking a bath with our MC.
E. A reverse trap born of royal origin, but got hunted down by the 2 yakuza bosses. Luckily, she survived and was saved by our MC. Her dad even tried to give him an early engagement gift (his Knight title).
F. A sick girl in bed with a chronic disease who is also the mightiest out of all the girls he had ever met. She loved to hear all kinds of story including how her silver-haired friend got into ecchi situation with our MC.
G. A loli pettanko born of bumble origin who ran away from her duty, but decided to follow our MC wherever he went. A loli with mighty strength, but a fragile mind and a competitve spirit against the maternal ecchi big sister due to her being a washboard.

There are 2 more girls whom he will meet during his life, I will list them below just in case:
H. A bitch with a hidden scheme and ambition who also had the power to stalk the MC wherever he went. She pretended to be sick so nobody knew what's she up to. One of the scariest girls in the entire continent.
I. A sadistic woman with hidden obsession to girl A who saved her in the past. Her noticable features are her eyes of different colors, her frontal volleyballs, and her multi-whip of Electrical Torture.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2014-01-15 at 03:07.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 05:14   Link #3664
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Before going off into the future with some wild expectation, let us recall the past:
1. Brune was so messed up, it was controlled by 2 outlawed yakuza bosses and their gangs... uh 2 Dukes and their factions that they decided to "off with his head... uh her head" to the Crown Prince/Princess.
2. One of the 2 yakuza bosses decided to send his son to a land to "kill the men and take the women" while the lord of the land was absent (cowards).
3. Our main character (the guy wih red hair in my sig) decided to borrow the melons...uh the power of a pretty silver-haired girl to take back his land from the yakuza and he succeeded
4. During his adventure he met a a lot of pretty girls:
a. The silver-haired teaser with big melons and lovely appearance who can fly on her horse! She got an easygoing attitude, a lovely smile, and a cute blushed face. Our main character is the only male that she had ever opened her heart to
b. A blonde tsundere with a strict outward appearance, but with a hidden cute hobby and occasional outburst, to save her our main character did something that made her can't get married to anyone else (not in that sense)
c. A blue-haired girl with an icy attitude who loved having warm tea with jam and wearing a transparent skirt and revealing panties. However, her only flaw is the 2 humble oranges on her chest. She beat up the MC as a hobby, bu occasionally shown her cute side when there are only 2 of them alone together.
d. A blond big sister with maternal instinct and the biggest watermelons in the entire continent. She loved cute thing especially the little dragon that she occasionally hugged it till suffocation. She and girl a ar the only ones who were not embarrassed taking a bath ith our MC.
e. A reverse trap born of royal origin, but got hunted down by the 2 yakuza bosses. Luckily, she survived and was saved by the main character. Her dad even tried to give him an early engagement gift (his Knight title)
f. A sick girl in bed with a chronic disease who is also the mightiest out of all the girls he had ever met.
g. A loli pettanko born of bumble origin who ran away from her duty, but decided to follow our MC wherever he went

There are 2 more girls whom he will meet during his life, I will list them below just in case:
h. A bitch with a hidden scheme and ambition who also had a power that let her stalk the MC wherever he went. She pretended to be sick so nobody knows what's she up to. One of the scariest girls in the entire continent.
i. A sadistic woman with hidden obsession to another girl who saved her in the past. Her noticable features are her eyes of different colors, her frontal volleyballs, and her multi-whip of Electrical Torture.
The Blonde reverse trap in question by the way... who now rules a nation that absolutely where being an archer is equivalent to being DISHONORED. And our red haired hero came from a proud family of hunters with a secret.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 20:54   Link #3665
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Before going off into the future with some wild expectation, let us recall the fun past:
3. Our MC (the guy wih red hair in my sig) decided to borrow the melons...uh the power of a pretty silver-haired girl to take back his land from the yakuza and he succeeded.
4. During his adventure he met a lot of pretty girls:
A. The silver-haired teaser with big melons and lovely appearance who can fly on her horse! She got an easygoing attitude, a lovely smile, and a cute blushed face. Our MC is the only male that she had ever opened her heart to.
B. A blonde tsundere with a strict outward appearance, but with a hidden cute hobby and occasional outburst, to save her our MC did something to her that made her can't get married to anyone else (not in that sense).
C. A blue-haired girl with an icy attitude who loved having warm tea with jam and wearing a transparent skirt and revealing blue panties. However, her only flaw is the 2 humble oranges on her chest. She beat up the MC as a hobby, but occasionally shown her cute side when there are only 2 of them alone together.
D. A blond ecchi big sister with maternal instinct and the insanely big (probably biggest in the world) watermelons. She loved cute thing especially the little dragon that she occasionally hugged it till it suffered from suffocation. She and girl A are the only ones who were not embarrassed taking a bath with our MC.
E. A reverse trap born of royal origin, but got hunted down by the 2 yakuza bosses. Luckily, she survived and was saved by our MC. Her dad even tried to give him an early engagement gift (his Knight title).
F. A sick girl in bed with a chronic disease who is also the mightiest out of all the girls he had ever met. She loved to hear all kinds of story including how her silver-haired friend got into ecchi situation with our MC.
G. A loli pettanko born of bumble origin who ran away from her duty, but decided to follow our MC wherever he went. A loli with mighty strength, but a fragile mind and a competitve spirit against the maternal ecchi big sister due to her being a washboard.

H. A bitch with a hidden scheme and ambition who also had the power to stalk the MC wherever he went. She pretended to be sick so nobody knew what's she up to. One of the scariest girls in the entire continent.
I. A sadistic woman with hidden obsession to girl A who saved her in the past. Her noticable features are her eyes of different colors, her frontal volleyballs, and her multi-whip of Electrical Torture.
from the way this is going, feels like some kind of super sentai scheme where they gather to fight the forces of evil.

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 03:21   Link #3666
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
from the way this is going, feels like some kind of super sentai scheme where they gather to fight the forces of evil.
Well, our MC need to to seduce the last 2... I meant getting seduced by the last 2 in order to combine all their power to make children... uh to fight against the yet-to-be-decided strongest enemy (either the the Boss of the Demons or the Goddess vessel human). All of the Dragonic Tools came from the Gods, the Black Bow (supposedly belong to that Bad Goddess) will finally have a cool name and it can also talk to the user.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 04:06   Link #3667
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Well, our MC need to to seduce the last 2... I meant getting seduced by the last 2 in order to combine all their power to make children... uh to fight against the yet-to-be-decided strongest enemy (either the the Boss of the Demons or the Goddess vessel human). All of the Dragonic Tools came from the Gods, the Black Bow (supposedly belong to that Bad Goddess) will finally have a cool name and it can also talk to the user.
Tigre and Seven Vanadis combined together

The power it's just like one man army.. XD Maybe can defeat around thousands or even more in just one shot to the demons..

Ellen and Mira probably gotta have a quarrel all over again but if she knew Tigre was missing and Ellen was looking for Tigre as well, maybe Mira wants to join too to find him.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 05:55   Link #3668
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Yeap! Chapter 12 of madan no ou manga translation just arrived!~~~ ELLEN!~~!!! NOO!!!!

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 06:52   Link #3669
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

They were late , i already got my hand on the 4th volume of madan manga .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 07:06   Link #3670
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
uuuh.... Agarest: Record of the Zhcted War?
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 16:39   Link #3671
unsung

unsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 16:45   Link #3672
omegasereon

That blush.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 16:46   Link #3673
Zakoo

Huh ? he calls himself as his father ?
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 16:49   Link #3674
setsuna86

looks like he has lost memory??? And where is his bow?
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 16:49   Link #3675
Avenger2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Huh ? he calls himself as his father ?
Well he did the exact same same thing in a previous volume when he was disguising himself as a hunter. Since people knew the Tigre name, he used his father's name.
Avenger2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 16:50   Link #3676
Zakoo

Oh yea that's true, forgot he did it and he did it too when he met for the first time icy tsundere.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 16:53   Link #3677
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger2000 View Post
Well he did the exact same same thing in a previous volume when he was disguising himself as a hunter. Since people knew the Tigre name, he used his father's name.
No, I think this time, it isn't doing it to fool Elizavetta. Judging from the image, it looks like he has really lost his memory.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 17:14   Link #3678
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^ Really hope the author isn't pulling memory loss stuff, cuz I dont really like that stuff
Old 2014-01-15, 18:05   Link #3679
Avenger2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
No, I think this time, it isn't doing it to fool Elizavetta. Judging from the image, it looks like he has really lost his memory.
That's a good point. He does look like he is kind of out of it in the picture.
Avenger2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 18:31   Link #3680
SeaDam

It looks like he just got fished out the ocean after a harrowing experience. Anything eels is reading into it.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)