Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-07, 01:17   Link #3661
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Thany: As always, we can only expect the best from the kawaii-maker. love the border and colors. 8/10 tho, I liked your previous sig better, and I can't tell what the pink thing in front of the girl is... a bedsheet?
Spoiler:

Sil Eighty : The more I look at it, the more I like it and the font is really nice too 9.5/10.
Old 2004-07-07, 01:23   Link #3662
cdiesel12

Send a message via AIM to cdiesel12
forgot to rate
thany-dont know who that character is but i like it 8.5/10
sil-eighty-tis impressive 9/10 and champloo is hotness
Old 2004-07-07, 01:36   Link #3663
Secca
nya`
*Artist

cdiesel12 - For some reason that sandals picture looks really cool on the sig. ^^ 8.5/10
Old 2004-07-07, 01:38   Link #3664
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Spoiler:

Sil Eighty : The more I look at it, the more I like it and the font is really nice too 9.5/10.
O wow. It's all clear now. The original pic's a lot cuter, with the pigtails, Re-rate: 9/10, I can see what the pink thing is now lol.

cdeisel: Hmm, not bad. I like the blurred image, and the focus on the sandals is great too. 8.9/10

Secca A great job as always, Secca. Love the earth tones and the side view is very cute. 9.5/10

Last edited by Ambience Blue; 2004-07-07 at 01:40. Reason: new posts
Old 2004-07-07, 02:36   Link #3665
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Thany...Cute(as always)....the hair inside the eyebrow is kinda wierd 9/10
Ambience Blue....Nice cuz its Tsukihime....quality could be better....something bout the text just doesn't look right....also don't like arc with long hair....7.5/10

New sig for me....Tryed to do a less simple one....at least less simple for me....and Its from bleach...yippy
Old 2004-07-07, 05:44   Link #3666
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
Thany...Cute(as always)....the hair inside the eyebrow is kinda wierd 9/10
I've had a try at editing it to get it a bit less weirder

You get a 8.5/10 for your signature, the blurry border doesn't fit well T.T But overall a good signature.

Ambience Blue : nice signature, but the font is a little hard to read on the left and is contradicting with your name in term of colors 8.5/10.
Old 2004-07-07, 07:04   Link #3667
Ending

@ Lunchboxx

Liked of the previous ones better, and this one looks... scrawny.

@ Thany

Don't listen to him; it's just something several anime/manga artists do -nothing bad in it. When do you intend to stop changing your avatar?
Old 2004-07-07, 07:18   Link #3668
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
can anyone resize and make a sig out of a pic i got here?? I know this aint a request thread, but damn some of you'all are so talented.... i just had to ask!
Old 2004-07-07, 08:41   Link #3669
Shadowlord
~DESU

well, here is a new one I just made

please rate honestly
Edit - OH!! I did forget to rate, thanks priestesskikyo, its 8:00 in the morning and I haven't been to bed yes, so i'm fairly forgetful. Anyway.......

Sil Eighty - 10/10, what can i say, its sil Eighty!

Ambience Blue - text could use work 8/10

Lunchboxx really nice, gw 10/10

Last edited by Shadowlord; 2004-07-07 at 09:45. Reason: forgot to rate
Old 2004-07-07, 09:40   Link #3670
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma
PriestessKikyo, here's a Winamp skin of your sig picture. I dunno if you want it, but PM me if you want it. 9/10 for your sig, just simple and awesome
woahh ...hmm, cool. I don't use Winamp though, but thanks

Sil Eighty
- whoa you made it even better, I like the squares on the left. I wanna try that myself in some future sig. What I like the most is the border improvement, you were able to enhance it after all.

cdiesel - too wide, 89 pxs excelled in width. But even if it weren't there's clutter on the far right; I suggest you crop vertically right afer your name ends, you'll solve both problems with that move. 8/10

Ambience Blue - that black area on the right needs to go, me thinks. Text could use some effects to make it stand out too. I love the background and the positioning of the characters 8.5/10

Lunchboxx
really like it at first sight... This is one of those sigs that really make an impression because of the color play 9/10

Shousha and Shadowlord, the title of this thread is more like a command than a suggestion. If you don't rate here you get no ratings, and your post will be deleted once a mod sees it. Shousha, good idea to post on the workshop.
Old 2004-07-07, 10:25   Link #3671
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Mantidor: Sorry, but the odd border makes it a bit hard to see the sig. Not quite sure what's going on... 6/10
LOL, well, thats the intention, I don't want to get banned, you know...

I like yours, but is very grainy, still is a very nice pic of tsukihime, I like the background too.

so i change my sig to compete with thany, I dont like the border so I'll probably change it soon.

Thany: The eyebrow was weird to be honest, but thats the way it is with this cute anime characters, like the bottle fairies. Yours is cute but the little boy in my sig is way more cute than yours well, that girl is so cute too, aaargh, to much cuteness! I cant believe I have fall in your evil trap

Shadowlord: That sig is so nice, is that the guy from X? is a bit small and the name doesnt blend too well with the rest of the picture, but the idea is good.
Old 2004-07-07, 11:39   Link #3672
Thany
Unfair

mantidor : it's a cute signature indeed
But you stole my idea of the bed+pijamas! -.-
I'll give you a 9.5/10
Old 2004-07-07, 11:45   Link #3673
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Lol I'm looking at the sigs going up, why most of them either in bed or sleeping? ^^

Thany & Mantidor - Sleepy heads ^^ 9/10
Old 2004-07-07, 12:07   Link #3674
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

lookie lookie!! Chibi made me a sigie!!

Btw... I think everyone gets a 9.5/10
Old 2004-07-07, 12:19   Link #3675
MikoKikyo

ChibiDusk did an awesome job ^^ Interesting and unique design. I give it a 9.5/10 Cammie.

Mantidor omgosh he is really cute! Heh I'm not crazy about the border either 9/10
Old 2004-07-07, 12:21   Link #3676
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

cdiesel12: I think it's a little too streched and the font seems in an odd place. I like the painted-effect the image has. Border works good, on the right side it look almost 3d to me! 8.5/10

Secca: Original border color is a plus! Goes well, and I like the angle you got of the character. Font is simple and placed nicely in the corner. Nothing to complain about. 9.2/10

Ambience Blue: Don't see the buttonized borders much anymore. The image looks a little over-sharpened, or maybe just a bas resize? The font looks good, although it looks a little, wel, hard to explain...maybe change the color to a lighter one? 8.7/10

Lunchboxx: The border is nice, though to add a little something you can try a 1px black border just outside the orange one. Green background is a nice color to accompany the orange. Nice font, like the pixel-ish orange border on the font. 8.8/10

ShadowLord: A little small, but nice background it bring the focus on the character. I would suggest changing the font and moving it to the bottom-right hand corner. 7.5/10

Mantidor: I like the boxy effect! Good quality image with a nice shot. I dn't really like how to boxes come out of the border, maybe fading out the border where the boxes come out? Or just making the boxes go OVER the border. 9.3/10
Old 2004-07-07, 12:36   Link #3677
aahhsin

Shousha = Your signature sucks. It's quite possibly the suckiest signature that ever sucked. Exactly what in the hell is "Combo-No-Jutsu"? Makes no sense, I doubt it's an inside joke. It's a very poor attempt to imitate Sasuke's Lion Combo. At least put something intelligent. Right now it's poorer then a bum on the streets.

You get my well deserved Red F of Doom.
F

Mantidor =

From what I got, those boxes represents his death. Exactly why the hell are you letting a what? 10 year old die in your signature. That's not Cute it's just 100% GRADE A, premium sadistic.

F
Old 2004-07-07, 13:11   Link #3678
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Shousha = Your signature sucks. It's quite possibly the suckiest signature that ever sucked. Exactly what in the hell is "Combo-No-Jutsu"? Makes no sense, I doubt it's an inside joke. It's a very poor attempt to imitate Sasuke's Lion Combo. At least put something intelligent. Right now it's poorer then a bum on the streets.

You get my well deserved Red F of Doom.
F
This is not a sig you jerk. It's just words... a phrase. get some pubes and then rate some sigs. oh by the way, your sig fucks too so: F
Old 2004-07-07, 13:21   Link #3679
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shousha
This is not a sig you jerk. It's just words... a phrase. get some pubes and then rate some sigs. oh by the way, your sig fucks too so: F
Shousha : please calm down and rate someone instead of starting a flame war with aahhsin in this thread.
Nobody will rate you if you don't rate someone else.

Cammie : Nice signature, I like it 8.5/10.
Old 2004-07-07, 13:35   Link #3680
Shousha

Thany: well, he started it. ¬_¬

Cammie: 8/10 Nice sig.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature